Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) (1893 Views)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) / When You Finally Answer The Call From Your Village People.. PIC / Trying Not To Fat Where Your Crush Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by yinkuscious(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2015
This is so hilarious...

Do anybody understand this ?

Re: Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by INTROVERT(f): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2015
yea
Re: Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by HerexG(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2015
Forget o na this time you see orobo turn Hussein Bolt
grin

Introvert re u sure u re not a machine, you just displaced me of my position, u no dey sleep ni
Re: Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:34am On Aug 21, 2015
Make fat people catch u, ur body go tell u..
Re: Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Lol...so fat people should be sacrificed on the altar of Grizzly Bear? Wicked. grin
Another reason to be nice to fat people: they might just decide to use your stomach as a chair if you offend them.
Re: Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by TGreat7(m): 6:38am On Aug 21, 2015
E no make sense.
Re: Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by donholy28(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Lol! But op naturally some people are mean to fat people but I don't know why
Re: Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by donholy28(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Make fat people catch u, ur body go tell u..
Abi? If fat person lie down on top u eh!, chai u go hear am
Re: Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2015
lol. Fat people, I will will be extraordinarily nice to you now
Re: Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by DeHero1: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2015
HerexG:
Forget o na this time you see orobo turn Hussein Bolt
grin

Introvert re u sure u re not a machine, you just displaced me of my position, u no dey sleep ni

Kerosene dey sleep?
Re: Hilarious Reason Why U Need To Be Nice To Fat People (pic) by HerexG(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2015
DeHero1:

Kerosene dey sleep?

I taya for that chick o, someone has to come still this Introvert chick heart so her mind go dey drifted away small from NL

(1) (Reply)

Photo:when Ur Side Chick Text U That She Is 5months Pregnant / 18 Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Makeyou Laugh / Learn How To Fly ! You Too Can Be A Superman See This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.