Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. (32308 Views)

Violence After Suya Seller Is Killed By Traditional Ruler's Son In Lagos(photos) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2015
this yellowbar obas done they send their pikins to steal abi? oga buhari shey u dey see am ooooooo
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by zonax(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
This same Taofeek or is it just a name?
Pay 10,000 for a suspect to be arrested how then will they prosecute the case holistically.
Naija police mba
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by teamchocolate: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Of cos Lagos is yoruba-land.. the robbery was during a cultural rite.. wut were u expecting? undecided igbo names...

BabyDaddy20:
Oh
I have seen their names.
The most educated & sophisticated tribe on earth.
The ever amazing Yellow Bars.
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by sellYourCar: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
“I reported to the police and they told me to go and treat myself first. When I went back today (Thursday), I was told to pay N10,000 to facilitate the arrest of the suspects. I left because I did not have any money to pay.”

Wonderful undecided
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Please what of the son of the Oba of Lagos aka Lagos Lagoon Estate Chairman? That one will be a ritualist and High way Armed Robber. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

YOROBBERS!
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
nikkiking:
10,000 to facilitate the arrest of the suspect shocked.
Police is that even legal embarassed.
I thought they should swung into action and arrest the madafuckas instead they are charging the victim 10k.

Nawaooo for our armed robbers in black uniform undecided.
nna! I tire ooh! Nah citizens go dey pay police abi nah FG? This is one reason why ppl take laws into ttheir hands.

It took me 8months to re-arrest a guy that duped me, just because the police were too lazy to do their job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies / Mob Sets Two Suspected Robbers Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.