Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War (3132 Views)

Anambra State Govt Orders Army To Stop Medical Outreach As Panic Spreads / BREAKING: Wike Orders ARMY To Take Over ORASHI Region / Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Aporcalypse mindset.

I know were u going with that, let's admit the truth. humans won't live on this earth forever, We must surely give way for New Inhabitants someday.
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Stelvin101:

I know were u going with that, let's admit the truth. humans won't live on this earth forever, We must surely give way for New Inhabitants someday.
this your theory, is it Religeon based or Evoultion theory.
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
this your theory, is it Religeon based or Evoultion theory.

Base on Evolution theory and backed up by Religion and Reality of Human inventions of Nuclear and Chemical weapons we have in this world presently.
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Stelvin101:

Base on Evolution theory and backed up by Religion and Reality of Human inventions of Nuclear and Chemical weapons we have in this world presently.
The Human race will remain forever, new inventions are being done to promote life and longevity. In a religeous sense I can say that you have your own opinion there but on Evolution theory I can tell you that the breakthough in medicine and other science and technology will counter every Nuclear and Chemical threat.
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by ManTiger(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Kim reign is about to come to an end. I don't see him winning this.
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by cheruv: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Its time for SK to destroy NK and unite Hanbando.
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Unlike the likes of nnamdi kalu and his people, deceiving themselves about biafra that can never be a reality.
why are you people fainting over the issue of Biafra? Sorry, i heard you people are parasites, unable to sustain yourselves should Biafra allowed to go.
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
What is really wrong with this short people??
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by nigerianium: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Uniklinkum nigerianium missy89 gaborone idrismusty89

He should first win the war against the psychotic voices in his head.

Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by surefact: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Unlike the likes of nnamdi kalu and his people, deceiving themselves about biafra that can never be a reality.
You are a lunatic. .. I see you love igbo too much...I bet you cum at the word biafra. ...pray harder, maybe in your next world God will favour you and make you an igbo...

Or are you an igbo bastard? If you are, ask your who..re mother why your father reject both of you... we hate cowards, that's number one reason your father might have rejected you. ..

1 Like

Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
The Human race will remain forever, new inventions are being done to promote life and longevity. In a religeous sense I can say that you have your own opinion there but on Evolution theory I can tell you that the breakthough in medicine and other science and technology will counter every Nuclear and Chemical threat.

Let's hope so and please try as much as possible to watch other International Media News and not just CNN and BBC. Those guys some times don't give facts, especially if it concerns US or EU. The world today we know has more than 50,000, nuclear warheads which are capable wiping out the entire human race
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

This yoruba man don't kill yourself over something that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by alcmene: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

biafra is really giving this dude a nightmare

1 Like

Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by feedthenation(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
The short-pigmy like man from NK will soon press the self-destruct button if the war should actually go ahead!!
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

He should first win the war against the psychotic voices in his head.

this got me LOL
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
cheruv:
Its time for SK to destroy NK and unite Hanbando.
which one is Hanbando?
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
A war between the North and the South can break the fragile peace in the world. The US will come to the aid of South Korea while China might sit it out but they will be active participants through covert means.

Very true. This will draw in Vietnam and Russia who will send "non-lethal" help to the "oppressed" north and with us, NATO and EU backing south, it could lead to an escalating warfare which could threaten the peace of the region. China wouldn't want south Korea to approach their bother as it will amount to another "win" by people preaching democracy while japan wouldn't want north to near their border as they, Americans and EU will see it as a further spread of communism
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by ibrokola(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
bamog:
shocked shay dem go show d war 4 NTA Shaybi city hunter go dey dat war too!! Nd jumong Make d war start fast fast!!!
Hahaha. Clown
Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
OldJohn:

Very true. This will draw in Vietnam and Russia who will send "non-lethal" help to the "oppressed" north and with us, NATO and EU backing south, it could lead to an escalating warfare which could threaten the peace of the region. China wouldn't want south Korea to approach their bother as it will amount to another "win" by people preaching democracy while japan wouldn't want north to near their border as they, Americans and EU will see it as a further spread of communism
truth.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War by paschenko(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2015
SenselessGoat:
How is this a news worthy?undecided not to talk of front page??undecided

*waiting for d dumb mod dat will move this to fp..angry

ur nickname has summarized ur comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sardauna (sir Ahmadu Bello) And Girl Child Education In The North / Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? / View World Fuel Price And Tell Me If ₦145/ Litre Is Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.