Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,218 members, 7,842,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! (2027 Views)

Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by bolaino(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2015
There's a story in the Christian Bible about a Flood that was so Great that it wiped out all of Mankind Except Noah and His Family. But the flood did not just happen, Noah was Told By God to warn his Country men of the Coming flood, but what did they do? They laughed at him, called him all sort of names while he was building the ark that later saved his family. But what happened to them? According to the Christian Bible They all perished in the flood, But Did Noah feel Bad? No, I believe he felt Vindicated By their Passing. Moral of the story, out of every Non Sense There is Sense. There is always something to be learnt from everything that happens in Life.

Nigerians are very proud, they always feel they Know everything, when the truth remains that Nigeria is and Remains the Most Ignorant Nation in the world, and it is because of this Ignorance that The Westerners Carried Nigerians in their Millions as Slaves to The New world. Today Black People all over the world are still suffering from the Ignorance of Their forefathers, There is a war coming, The biggest war that would be fought by Mankind, and Nigeria's Fate in this war Lies in the Hands of President Buhari, The world Powers are all Ready for this war, and this war would be short but the Death Toll can not be Imagined. Lots of people will die, some will die from the war itself and others will die from Natural Disasters, But in all this,The Nigerian government has to "Ramp Up" it's efforts in securing the nation From Foreign Aggression before it is too late.
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by HungerBAD: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Your story started with the Bible and ended with Buhari/Western Aggression. Okay, your write up has left me confused.

4 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by DaBullIT(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Wars come and Go

I wouldn't worry about Nigeria's participation though except if it's Christian vs Muslim

Nigeria can not fund a war on an international scale as such like a plague it will be avoided

1 Like

Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by bolaino(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
Your story started with the Bible and ended with Buhari/Western Aggression. Okay, your write up has left me confused.
lol. It's not really That confusing. Read in between the lines.
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by bolaino(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Wars come and Go

I wouldn't worry about Nigeria's participation though except if it's Christian vs Muslim

Nigeria can not fund a war on an international scale as such like a plague it will be avoided
you're right though, but the War might go to that dimension, if we do not do more to mend fences between the Christian and Muslim communities in Nigeria, lest you forget, there are Muslim Extremists, Killing Christians in the Middle East, and people with similar ideologies are fighting The Nigerian Government in The Northeastern part of the country. Killing and maiming both Christians and Muslims.
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by DaBullIT(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2015
bolaino:
you're right though, but the War might go to that dimension, if we do not do more to mend fences between the Christian and Muslim communities in Nigeria, lest you forget, there are Muslim Extremists, Killing Christians in the Middle East, and people with similar ideologies are fighting The Nigerian Government in The Northeastern part of the country. Killing and maiming both Christians and Muslims.

We are saying the same thing , If USA vs IRAN vs IRAQ war should break out , it'll affect Nigerians , but if it's Russia vs USA , political war, Nigeria is an ally to both countries , so it's better to provide relief / aids / evacuation rather than pick sides

Art of war I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by bolaino(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

We are saying the same thing , If USA vs IRAN vs IRAQ war should break out , it'll affect Nigerians , but if it's Russia vs USA , political war, Nigeria is an ally to both countries , so it's better to provide relief / aids / evacuation rather than pick sides

Art of war I
well said.
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by bolaino(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2015
bolaino:
There's a story in the Christian Bible about a Flood that was so Great that it wiped out all of Mankind Except Noah and His Family. But the flood did not just happen, Noah was Told By God to warn his Country men of the Coming flood, but what did they do? They laughed at him, called him all sort of names while he was building the ark that later saved his family. But what happened to them? According to the Christian Bible They all perished in the flood, But Did Noah feel Bad? No, I believe he felt Vindicated By their Passing. Moral of the story, out of every Non Sense There is Sense. There is always something to be learnt from everything that happens in Life.

Nigerians are very proud, they always feel they Know everything, when the truth remains that Nigeria is and Remains the Most Ignorant Nation in the world, and it is because of this Ignorance that The Westerners Carried Nigerians in their Millions as Slaves to The New world. Today Black People all over the world are still suffering from the Ignorance of Their forefathers, There is a war coming, The biggest war that would be fought by Mankind, and Nigeria's Fate in this war Lies the Hands of President Buhari, The world Powers are all Ready for this war, and this war would be short but the Death Toll can not be Imagined. Lots of people will die, some will die from the war itself and others will die from Natural Disasters, But in all this,The Nigeria government has to Ramp Up it's efforts in securing the nation From Foreign Aggression before it is too late.
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by lawkie77(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2015
let the war begin,#teamrussia
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by bolaino(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
lawkie77:
let the war begin,#teamrussia
team North korea.
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by bolaino(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:

Nigerians are very proud, they always feel they Know everything, when the truth remains that Nigeria is and Remains the Most Ignorant Nation in the world, and it is because of this Ignorance that The Westerners Carried Nigerians in their Millions as Slaves to The New world. Today Black People all over the world are still suffering from the Ignorance of Their forefathers, There is a war coming, The biggest war that would be fought by Mankind, and Nigeria's Fate in this war Lies in the Hands of President Buhari, The world Powers are all Ready for this war, and this war would be short but the Death Toll can not be Imagined. Lots of people will die, some will die from the war itself and others will die from Natural Disasters, But in all this,The Nigerian government has to "Ramp Up" it's efforts in securing the nation From Foreign Aggression before it is too late.
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by initiate: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2017
The ongoing conflict is between Shia and Sunni muslims as championed by Iran and Saudi. Nigerian Muslims are 95 % Sunni and Buhari being the dictator that he is, has locked up the Shiites leader for months without trial. If the SHiites rear their head now, just one battalion of Nigerian army will annihilate them, you know how them body dey strong against civilian.

But if you are talking of the move to Jerusalem, that's prophecy being fulfilled, Buhari cant do nothing about it, If you look at 1917, it was a Jubilee Year, and the Balfour Amendment came, and then in 50 years, it was 1967, and Jerusalem was reconnected to Israel, add another 50 to 1967, and you're in 2017. This is the year to move the embassy and make that declaration because it is a biblical timing of absolute precision.

read this http://kenraggio.com/KRPN-Kosovo-Jerusalem.htm

So what is the way forward?

In John 13:33, Jesus said, “My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come.” This prompted Peter to ask where He was going (verse 36). Peter and the others did not understand that Jesus was speaking of His death and ascension to heaven. Jesus’ response was, “Where I am going, you cannot follow now, but you will follow later.”

So how do we follow Him today? The same way the disciples did long ago. They heard the words of Jesus and believed them. They took His words and obeyed them. They confessed their sins to Jesus as their Lord and God. They believed that He died to take the punishment of their sins and rose from the dead to give them new life. They followed His example and command to tell others the truth about sin, righteousness, and judgment. When we follow Him in “the way,” we can be assured of following Him all the way to heaven.
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by chriskosherbal(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2017
All of you praying for war or typing what thier hands can type such as teamRussia/teamkorea etc have not really witnessed war or the damaged it can cause..

Well I may totally not blame you guyz it maybe due to your age, most of you are quite young and you think this is another movie/seasonal film.

Just go inside and pray to God fervently that war of any kind be it religious, political or whatever should not breakout.

A situation were a father will ignore his biological child and run for his own life does not look pleasant .

God please let there be no war again here the prayers of your children .

Lastly op in situations like this Buhari or any man born of a woman is not Nigeria's last hope our last hope lies in GOD.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by bolaino(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2017
chriskosherbal:
All of you praying for war or typing what thier hands can type such as teamRussia/teamkorea etc have not really witnessed war or the damaged it can cause..

Well I may totally not blame you guyz it maybe due to your age, most of you are quite young and you think this is another movie/seasonal film.

Just go inside and pray to God fervently that war of any kind be it religious, political or whatever should not breakout.

A situation were a father will ignore his biological child and run for his own life does not look pleasant .

God please let there be no war again here the prayers of your children .

Lastly op in situations like this Buhari or any man born of a woman is not Nigeria's last hope our last hope lies in GOD.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
lol. It's not really That confusing. Read in between the lines.
unless there are no lines.

Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by yanshDoctor: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2017
let the war begins,
Re: World War 3 In The Making: :Buhari Nigeria's Last Hope!!! by bolaino(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2018
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now @ Choba Port Harcourt. / Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence / Ese Oruru Abduction ; Check Out Festus Keyamo's Response. SCREENSHOT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.