Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) (42305 Views)

''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by romzyxy(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Congrats. Just hope it last long.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Horlawoomey(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2015
MrPresident:

Full stop, caught in the act.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by aviazuva: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Please God, no irreconciliable diferrence here.

Tonto put everything into it even acting things.

Meanwhile, AVIANAZUGODU
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Ant hill
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by ngkessy: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2015
All dis useless post.....mtchwwwwwwww, attention seekers. Plsssss get a job
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Atlantian: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2015
She has a tough skin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by FGlobalPro: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2015
OUR EXCELLENT SERVICES CAN'T BE DISPUTED...

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by chineloSA(f): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2015
She's started again to put her marriage for public consumption

Alot of her followers advice her to stop making updates about her marriage in order to survive.

Today its the ring, tomorrow bed, next tomorrow lingerie etc.

$millionare celebrities would die to get privacy in their private lives. If possible they could pay for it. Naira millionare celebrities wants the opposite.

Shows she hasn't grown to be a wife and not yet ready still.

Let's wait and see. Regret is slowly loading Tonto. tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by fornaija(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Happy Marriage life! Now we can rest! cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by ignis: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Happy for you girl haters should go and huge transformer.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by cabaliciouscabal: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Her quote ( I love my husband so much) I dare say dat tym will tell if going by her word is indeed tru or infatuation , we av heard better beautiful words dan dat and at d end curses, rage, anger, frustration, greed, patience, lack of true love, ended well orchestrated wedding. Nonetheless I wish u a appi married life. Always invite God to ur home at every point in tym, dats my candid msg and advice to u both.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Some dude will put an engagement ring on a lady's finger just to make her not to cheat on him.It's not that they truly mean to wife her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Iyke1998:
Hmmm
The ring looks like all this*touch and follow ring*..

Congrats tho.

Exactly my thoughts. Fake ass ring. Guy could not even give her a proper engagement ring.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Austindark:
Wow so happy for you

Most especially happy for the world....... At least is time for you to stop acting like a girl (showing us ur unclothed body) ..

We were actually getting tired..

And do you really need to quote everything to post the above....
Well something about ur moniker sha

AS FAR AS NAIRALAND IS CONCERN, I QUOTE ANYTHING THAT'S QUOTABLE REGARDLESS OF THE LONGNESS OF THE POST.

AS FOR MY MONIKER! KEEP ON SEEING THAT SOMETHING.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2015
boss1310:
can you believe there are people who are not happyu this lady has gotten married, not that they asked her hand and she refused but just pure hatred for someone they didn't even know personally.
the day I went through her Instagram and saw some people cursing and making unhappy marriage prophecy to her I kept wondering why people will be like that, the worst are the ladies who are involved in it. am sure they will want their own marriage to be blissful

Please help me ask them..thats why I know that it must surely be a good thing when a lot of people hate you, because people only like you when you have rendered your life useless...what a joke carry go Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by sakalisis(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
tonto is Nigeria version of Kim K
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
sonofananimal:
EVERY WOMAN'S WISH IS TO GET MARRIED.
Saddening...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Akan(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Are those nails or claws
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
I think she should stop posting all this, its too much info, her marriage shouldn't be a show and people are just waiting for it to crack

She should be completely silent, and just post a picture of herself an her 3 kids in like 4-5 years time, it will really be amazing
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
33years old spinster be like...
kmcutez:

Exactly my thoughts. Fake ass ring. Guy could not even give her a proper engagement ring.
You need a Cat love...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:
Saddening...
that's how nature design it
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:
I think she should stop posting all this, its too much info, her marriage shouldn't be a show and people are just waiting for it to crack

She should be completely silent, and just post a picture of herself an her 3 kids in like 4-5 years time, it will really be amazing
If It's real, there is Nothing to be scared of. Why does everyone think any celebrity marriage won't last...
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
sonofananimal:
that's how nature design it
Nature is a Chauvinist.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by webtechguru: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
expertman:
Congrat madam.

But is it only me that hand looks like chicken hands.

Once again congrat.

Eyin iyawo ko ni mo eni o

U no get am na chicken leg, put ring on one chicken's finger and see what I am saying
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Mariojane(f): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
expertman:
Congrat madam.

But is it only me that hand looks like chicken hands.

Once again congrat.

Eyin iyawo ko ni mo eni o
more like vampire hand oooo.
Congratulations
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

If It's real, there is Nothing to be scared of. Why does everyone think any celebrity marriage won't last...

Yeah that's true but its just making me uncomfortable somehow...shes not made of wood and she doesn't need to expose herself to these kinds of comments

because a lot of them don't last
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by jommysakwe(f): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
gen2briz:
Churchill of our time. Pokolli
gen2briz:
gen2briz:
tonto is not a bad person anyway, I fish her d best of luck
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Nature is a Chauvinist.
we are the chauvinist not nature. We tend to go against nature by bringing our own rules and doctrine not knowing the father of all doctrines is nature itself, if we can just understand it way, things will go smoothly just like a bird which flow like water through air. SIMPLE AS IT IS!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
This Tonto Dike is really suffering from OverSabi-Syndrome. That's just her problem in life. Congrats anyway, i just hope she can stay in marriage for up to a year. No offence, just a thought sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe Pictured With His Daughter For The First Time / Olamide, Adekunle Gold, Praiz, Do2dtun & Wizkid At OLIC 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.