Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) (42481 Views)

''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Appareil(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

You have a problem with the way she display her private life or you have a problem that she displays her private life at all?
For now, she should just chill. Focus on her career but keep her Family life off the screen n Camera. Aurevoir
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Onyinyechi1008: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Some of these ladies are the frustrated ones. They re never happy with other people's success. So hw do they expect to attain that height if they can't be happy for others.

boss1310:
can you believe there are people who are not happyu this lady has gotten married, not that they asked her hand and she refused but just pure hatred for someone they didn't even know personally.
the day I went through her Instagram and saw some people cursing and making unhappy marriage prophecy to her I kept wondering why people will be like that, the worst are the ladies who are involved in it. am sure they will want their own marriage to be blissful
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by 1stLadyRobinho: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by slimfit22(f): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2015
can you believe there are people who are not
happyu this lady has gotten married, not that
they asked her hand and she refused but just
pure hatred for someone they didn't even
know personally.
the day I went through her Instagram and saw
some people cursing and making unhappy
marriage prophecy to her I kept wondering why
people will be like that, the worst are the
ladies who are involved in it. am sure they will
want their own marriage to be blissful

Hmmmmm!

Dude u av nailed it on the head with this message. So insightful. Some people are just like that
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by fairygeh(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2015
kmcutez:

Exactly my thoughts. Fake ass ring. Guy could not even give her a proper engagement ring.
Jealousy kills hun
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
I have a similar ring though mine is green... Notin special....
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
EVERY WOMAN'S WISH IS TO GET MARRIED.

So that they can display wedding rings?
Come of it ladies; wedding/marriage's purpose much more than that.

Reason why many of them start crying after a few of wedding when the guy starts displaying.

You marry to live for each other & not to display rivalry with those blokes of theirs.

As much as ladies needs attention likewise their guys.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by simdam500(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Long life and prosperity
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2015
IDERAWOLE:

So that they can display wedding rings?
Come of it ladies; wedding/marriage's purpose much more than that.

Reason why many of them start crying after a few of wedding when the guy starts displaying.

You marry to live for each other & not to display rivalry with those blokes of theirs.

As much as ladies needs attention likewise their guys.
THAT'S TRUE
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2015
fairygeh:

Jealousy kills hun

You lack verbal comprehension skills. Read my post very well. I am not against Tonto Dikeh, but the guy that gave her the fake engagement ring. Tonto might not even know the ring is fake from the way she was displaying it. I have no time or energy to be jealous of anyone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by fairygeh(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2015
kmcutez:

You lack verbal comprehension skills. Read my post very well. I am not against Tonto Dikeh, but the guy that gave her the fake engagement ring. Tonto might not even know the ring is fake from the way she was displaying it. I have no time or energy to be jealous of anyone.
Save your silly flimsy explanations to yourself. How do you know it's fake? I guess it's because you are fake too.
And then again,even if it's fake? What's ur own?
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by expertman(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Mariojane:
more like vampire hand oooo.
Congratulations

See finishing ! You are wicked grin

Vampire ke ! Kwa
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2015
fairygeh:

Save your silly flimsy explanations to yourself. How do you know it's fake? I guess it's because you are fake too.
And then again,even if it's fake? What's ur own?

You should also mind your business and not quote me next time. What's your own too with my comment. I guess all you ever wear is costume jewellery. No wonder you can't tell the difference between costume and real gems.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by fairygeh(f): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2015
kmcutez:

You should also mind your business and not quote me next time. What's your own too with my comment. I guess all you ever wear is costume jewellery. No wonder you can't tell the difference between costume and real gems.
Ode,i have been using Gold as in real Gold since I was a kid, I bet all u used then was 20 naira tondo earring,i know Tonto dike will never use a costume ring,some real stuff could look like costume. Even if the guy can't afford it,it cost Tonto nothing.to buy one for herself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2015
fairygeh:

Ode,i have been using Gold as in real Gold since I was a kid, I bet all u used then was 20 naira tondo earring,i know Tonto dike will never use a costume ring,some real stuff could look like costume. Even if the guy can't afford it,it cost Tonto nothing.to buy one for herself.

LMAO. Who was talking about gold. You come across as ignorant. I give up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by fairygeh(f): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2015
kmcutez:

LMAO. Who was talking about gold. You come across as ignorant. I give up.
Didn't you say i use costumes ? B1111tch,get off my mentions,its Monday morning,go to work or try to do something meaningful with your life,or is it that all you ever do is hate on Tonto?
If you mention me again ,you are a Goat,silly thing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2015
fairygeh:

Didn't you say i use costumes ? B1111tch,get off my mentions,its Monday morning,go to work or try to do something meaningful with your life,or is it that all you ever do is hate on Tonto?
If you mention me again ,you are a Goat,silly thing.

You not only lack verbal comprehension skills, come across as ignorant but you have also added s.tupidity to your list of crimes. As I said I give up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by fairygeh(f): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2015
kmcutez:

You not only lack verbal comprehension skills, come across as ignorant but you have also added s.tupidity to your list of crimes. As I said I give up.
You give up on yourself. And she just confirmed she's a goat,eeeya,i pity this little good for nothing crazy biiiitch shocked,
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by jommysakwe(f): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
gen2briz:

Did you really fish or wish?
I wish her
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Ugik(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2015
xandyE:
can you believe there are people who are not happyu this lady has gotten married, not that they asked her hand and she refused but just pure hatred for someone they didn't even know personally.
the day I went through her Instagram and saw some people cursing and making unhappy marriage prophecy to her I kept wondering why people will be like that, the worst are the ladies who are involved in it. am sure they will want their own marriage to be blissful

Mehn..d hate is much I swear. These same people cursing her will pray for happy marriage for either themselves or loved ones not knowing dat as they r sowing hate on someone else dats how they will be reaping D fruits of hatred in their own
well, she is one actress that has really lost touch with fans shaa. everyone seems to dislike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Tobi Bakre At The Gym / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) / Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.