Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) (42479 Views)

''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Youngmolis: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah that's true but its just making me uncomfortable somehow...shes not made of wood and she doesn't need to expose herself to these kinds of comments

because a lot of them don't last

They are celebrities dear... No successful celebrity have a private life.. Publicity is their selling point... Sextape is next...
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Beautiful. Congrats Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by gen2briz(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
jommysakwe:
[color=#990000][/color] tonto is not a bad person anyway, I fish her d best of luck

Did you really fish or wish?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by bisi16(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Synthetic
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:
33years old spinster be like...

You need a Cat love...

You think it's everyone that wants a shitty husband. Emancipate yourself from social and cultural slavery. No one but yourself can free your mind.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by teamchocolate: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
I am telling u.. the ring is too bogus, looks more like a fashion ring.... looks cheap.. not hating.. simple is classy.. no-class-tonto
No-class-churchill undecided undecided

kmcutez:

Exactly my thoughts. Fake ass ring. Guy could not even give her a proper engagement ring.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Came: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Am happy for you tonto, but I no wan hear DI not to mention VORCE!!!!! Remain married oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by xandyE(f): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
can you believe there are people who are not happyu this lady has gotten married, not that they asked her hand and she refused but just pure hatred for someone they didn't even know personally.
the day I went through her Instagram and saw some people cursing and making unhappy marriage prophecy to her I kept wondering why people will be like that, the worst are the ladies who are involved in it. am sure they will want their own marriage to be blissful

Mehn..d hate is much I swear. These same people cursing her will pray for happy marriage for either themselves or loved ones not knowing dat as they r sowing hate on someone else dats how they will be reaping D fruits of hatred in their own
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
kmcutez:

You think it's everyone that wants a shitty husband. Emancipate yourself from social and cultural slavery. No one but yourself can free your mind.
THANK GOD you listen to Marley...
Woman No Cry...
Allow her revel in her Joy. Pulease.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Happiness87(f): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
one of our company's driver always boast of fucking Tonto Dike many years ago, before she left for lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he has her pictures when they were dating grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

THANK GOD you listen to Marley...
Woman No Cry...
Allow her revel in her Joy. Pulease.

Was confused for a moment but I now understand what you mean. I can see you googled the definition of emancipate. Pulease
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
kmcutez:

Was confused for a moment but I now understand what you mean. I can see you googled the definition of emancipate. Pulease
This should be a thread Where WE all should congratulate the subject. But I guess you have other plans... Pulease!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
one of our company's driver always boast of fucking Tonto Dike many years ago, before she left for lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is this necessary?
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

This should be a thread Where WE all should congratulate the subject. But I guess you have other plans... Pulease!

Pulease don't quote me again. Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

I guess the same driver was also bleeping you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
kmcutez:

kiss
kmcutez:

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Happiness87(f): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
hahahahaaa, my driver beep me, I de mad grin grin grin grin grin grin

He was dating her, we are not dating e hear
kmcutez:

I guess the same driver was also bleeping you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Happiness87(f): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Freemanan:

Is this necessary?
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Iyke1998(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
kmcutez:

Exactly my thoughts. Fake ass ring. Guy could not even give her a proper engagement ring.

Lol..
Can't he be romantic just like Dj Khaled.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Appareil(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tonto Just stay off the Public for a while inorder to consolidate your new status of respect in the eyes of Nigerians. Yes!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Appareil(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Is this necessary?
Wisdom is that she stays off Public eyes for a while! Ah! Wetin sef?
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Appareil(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
chineloSA:

She's started again to put her marriage for public consumption

Alot of her followers advice her to stop making updates about her marriage in order to survive.

Today its the ring, tomorrow bed, next tomorrow lingerie etc.

$millionare celebrities would die to get privacy in their private lives. If possible they could pay for it. Naira millionare celebrities wants the opposite.

Shows she hasn't grown to be a wife and not yet ready still.

Let's wait and see. Regret is slowly loading Tonto. tongue EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!! Ha!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

He shouldn't do that o, that's too bad

Why do guys kiss and tell, I don't understand sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Happiness87(f): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
he was trying to boast to us in office, they were dating not just kiss wink
Gurgle:

He shouldn't do that o, that's too bad

Why do guys kiss and tell, I don't understand sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Guys...Im sure shes not dull enough to post a wedding ring with a fake diamond on her own Insta page...even if he couldn't afford it, she would just buy it herself since she has the money...ring doesn't even mean anything...the point is that he has poured alcohol onto her head and her village elders have sipped it...so whats the problem...nawa..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Appareil:
Wisdom is that she stays off Public eyes for a while! Ah! Wetin sef?
Because?
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
he was trying to boast to us in office, they were dating not just kiss wink

Hmm he should stop though now that shes marrying..im sure he doesn't want anybody to do that to his wife or future wife
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Happiness87(f): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
he is married with 3 kids
Gurgle:

Hmm he should stop though now that shes marrying..im sure he doesn't want anybody to do that to his wife or future wife
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
he is married with 3 kids

case in point
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Appareil(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Because?
I love Tonto so much and I feel bad when they say dark things about her. That's all! Wisdom is profitable to direct, at least for the sake of her kids.Merci!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Appareil:
I love Tonto so much and I feel bad when they say dark things about her. That's all! Wisdom is profitable to direct, at least for the sake of her kids.Merci!
You have a problem with the way she display her private life or you have a problem that she displays her private life at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents / Funke Akindele And Tobi Bakre At The Gym / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.