Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

20 Women Whipped For Not Veiling Eyes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Women Whipped For Not Veiling Eyes (802 Views)

Behave Or Be Whipped: A Former Dictator Dredges Up Old Social Policies. / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Women Whipped For Not Veiling Eyes by BishopMagic: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Islam again.

20 women where whipped for exposing their eyes even though they where wearing their ninja suits.

ISIS Publicly Whips 20 Women for Not Veiling Eyes, thanks to the Clarion, August 20, 2015

ISIS publicly whipped 20 women in the center of a market in Mosul claiming that they were not wearing the required piece of black cloth to cover their eyes over the veil that is required of women to cover their face.

The whipping marks the first time that ISIS militants lashed the local women themselves. Previously, ISIS has sent not send foreign female vounteers to mete out such punishments.

Reports in the Iraqi newspaper A-Sabach (The Morning)  say that the woman were lashed on their backs and legs.

A.Y., a victim who spoke to the paper on the condition of anonymity, described the terrible scene:

“I didn’t know about this new ridiculous rule of ISIS, that now we have to have a black cloth covering our eyes on top of the required niqab (face veil).  I was shopping in a store in the market when an ISIS militant violently grabbed me  and dragged me outside. He was shouting over and over, ‘La Illaha Illa La’ (‘There is no God but Allah’).

He screamed at me that anyone who doesn’t follow ISIS’ rules  is an enemy of Allah. My legs were trembling from fear. I had no idea what I had done wrong to deserve this humiliating treatment.

This ISIS criminal led me to a group of close to 20 women that were in the square inside the market. We  were surrounded by a circle of armed ISIS men. An enormous man held a whip the size of which even a large animal couldn’t withstand. The man who had dragged me from the market pushed me into the women agterwhich I immediately began being whipped. The force of the whip almost made my soul leave my body.”

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/08/isis-publicly-whips-20-women-for-not-veiling-eyes.html/#sthash.ZVD9QOF5.dpuf
Re: 20 Women Whipped For Not Veiling Eyes by izeeqpotter(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Eyaah. That's terrible!
Re: 20 Women Whipped For Not Veiling Eyes by xertyy: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
mm
Re: 20 Women Whipped For Not Veiling Eyes by BishopMagic: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=18pt]ISIS 'harvests the organs of Yazidi sex slaves to fund terror campaign'[/size]

The terrorists proudly torch people alive, behead them, stone them to death, rape women they have abducted and a host of other atrocities. Now they may have added to their sickening list of crimes
1176 Shares

SWNS
Sick: Yazidi sex slaves may be having their organs harvested by ISIS
The killer thugs of ISIS may be selling the organs of enslaved Yazidi women to fund their murderous campaign in the Middle East.

The terrorists proudly torch people alive, behead them, stone them to death, rape women they have abducted and a host of other atrocities.

Now they may have added to their sickening list of crimes by selling human body parts to fund their twisted caliphate.

A report by the Middle East Media Research Institute, which monitors ISIS supporters online, says militants openly discuss the topic of slavery on social media.

New York Times / Redux / eyevine
The reports states: "These social media conversations also reveal information on where and under what conditions the women are being held, on the going prices for them, and even on other issues relating to them – such as possible trafficking in human organs."
Re: 20 Women Whipped For Not Veiling Eyes by 360jamng(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
lol, I thank God for Christianity
Re: 20 Women Whipped For Not Veiling Eyes by BishopMagic: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Two Moroccan Women Infect 16 ISIS with AIDS...[/size]

16 Islamic State terrorists, who had sexual intercourses with two Moroccan women, have been tested positive with AIDS, reported ARA News, citing medical sources.

Those infected, most of them foreign terrorists, are currently held in a quarantine center, ARA News quoted a Syrian doctor in the national hospital of al-Mayadeen.

The two Moroccan women have reportedly escaped to Turkey “for fear of execution by the IS.”

Following the reports that AIDS is running rampant in the ranks of the terror group, the IS leadership in Deir ez Zor issued a decision through its so-called Sharia Commission to run tests for AIDS on its members in order to contain the spread of the disease.

“IS leadership is planning to assign suicide attacks for its militants who are tested positive with AIDS,” a civil rights activist in al-Mayadeen reported.

This comes after the IS executed an AIDS-infected terrorist from Indonesia who donated blood to fellow terrorists at an IS-held hospital in Shaddadi, in Hasakah province.

The Indonesian terrorist passed on the virus to a 15-year-old Yazidi sex slave and the illness subsequently spread to two other terrorists who raped her.

The radical group also executed a Saudi doctor who revealed the information on the spread of AIDS in Shaddadi city last June.

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism: The Enemy Called “THEM” By Kayode Odumboni / Why Is Igbos Posting Biafra Logo / Opinion - Is Nigeria Truly An Independent State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.