Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Urgently Need Your Advice............. My Wife And I - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Your Advice............. My Wife And I (1785 Views)

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) / Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice............. My Wife And I by 2sex(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2015
blackbishopp:
Hi Nairalanders.
My marraige is a year and four months old with a beautiful baby girl.
My problem started when i visited a church in Ilorin as invited by a family member..... In d process of the service the pastor called me me out. He said he saw a vision that my wife has a marine spirit..... That my baby will die if am not prayerful and dat i will continue to labour in vain. He even said that something happened to her when she was 13yrs old. And that her mum knew about it. Hmmm he concluded that i should invite her to the church on Tuesday preceeding the service. I invited her as directed by the pastor. Not knowing that my wife overheard me when i was narrating the incident with my Sistet who came for a visit. 'I told my Sister because she's d only sister i have'. On getting to the church on that Tuesday, the pastor sais he can't attend to anybody as directed by the spirit. He even said everybody should just pray and go back home without even paying the offering.
On getting home, I can't sleep in the night. I woke her from sleep in the night and narrated everything to her. She became angry and latter revealed to me that she heard it when i was telling my Aunty. That she had visited her pastor too who encouraged her to go with me to that church.
And she said she asked her parent who are pastor in CAC church about it but thay said there is nothing of that nature. The problem is my wife has travelled now for a two weeks workshop in Cotonuo. And I don't really know how to handle the issue at all. Pls kindly advice me on what to do about this issue without disturbing my marriage.
When u are a man enough, let us know.
Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice............. My Wife And I by Pidggin(f): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2015
blackbishopp:
Am so very much happy and feel free and relaxed for all your coments. Have learnt a lot hearing from different pple from different background sayin almost d same thing. I cherish you all. Nairaland, z forum of experienced and intellectual

Thank God for you, your child will not die IJN. Some so called pastors are crooks, stay in your own church or look for one where emphasis is on salvation. God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Hope: 2 Year Old Boy Accused Of Witchcraft And Left To Die / Dstv New Prices And Dstv Subscription Packages 2018 / Hi Guys, I'm New To Naira Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.