Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pushing The Unpushable(pic) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pushing The Unpushable(pic) (36860 Views)

Pushing Anointing - You Will Laugh After Watching This Drama Comedy / When He Has Already Battered You But Your Friends Keep Pushing You To Fight On ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by blackchild3(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mission Impossible 10... I believe in dem....ride on boys while I seat here n sip my origin bitters grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by stankezzy: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yoloba people , nothing de no go do , ha
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by Visocrate(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
these people be like this fowl here

Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by Visocrate(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
see them after them go say them get sense even me no go try am and since person like me grin. no go try who be baboon among all of us now

1 Like

Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by EDWARD4119(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thatz why we are "NIGERIANS"

1 Like

Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
mufutau55:

Very happy to see all these old-timers... Mercedes 911 called "Gaisha" then. Still rolling.

Hajji M.

Even though they should be safer and perhaps more environmentally better but the only trucks I see broken down on the road the the Macks and Freightliners and Volvos and a few odd looking German brands. Even though I saw many Bedford lorries, old Mercedes 911 they were all in motion albeit in front of a cloud of thick exhaust smoke and grossly overloaded.

Can you imagine if an NYPD Police officer was teleported into Nigeria? His fingers will fall off from writing tickets grin
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by mufutau55(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Even though they should be safer and perhaps more environmentally better but the only trucks I see broken down on the road the the Macks and Freightliners and Volvos and a few odd looking German brands. Even though I saw many Bedford lorries, old Mercedes 911 they were all in motion albeit in front of a cloud of thick exhaust smoke and grossly overloaded.

Can you imagine if an NYPD Police officer was teleported into Nigeria? His fingers will fall off from writing tickets grin

I think by now that NYPD officer will have big belle and various Mercedes Benz SUVs and he will surely forget about tickets.
Remember embezzlement and corruption is not stealing o. wink

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
ok
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by Youngmolis: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mission impossible
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by islandmoon: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
that place must be in rumugbo or Npolu in Port Harcourt..
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by jerrymej(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hey Nigerians! They'll never cease to amaze one!
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by benitwater(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
am very sure,those guys knw dat they can't push d lorry,just trying to show their best.
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by vickylala239: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
They actually pushd it.

So is Not unpushable.

The water on the Tyre tell u alot.it means the Tyre actual roll bck,Wich means they Mke it move.

Look.

Use ur head.

Also wit d position of d lorry,it shows that places is sloppy,Wich means wit deir little effort it cn roll back.

Does Ppl r wise and Dey knw Wat Dey r doin

Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by adonbilivit: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
vickylala239:
They actually pushd it.

So is Not unpushable.

The water on the Tyre tell u alot.it means the Tyre actual roll bck,Wich means they Mke it move.

Look.

Use ur head.
I think u need a brain transplant. that lorry got stuck there before my very eyes and the driver attempted to go back immediately before the engine went off. so it was not those guys that made it move. if you doubt me, get 20 guys from your street and try pushing a lorry filled up with goods out from where it is stuck. for ur mind now na only u wise
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by vickylala239: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
I think u need a brain transplant. that lorry got stuck there before my very eyes and the driver attempted to go back immediately before the engine went off. so it was not those guys that made it move. if you doubt me, get 20 guys from your street and try pushing a lorry filled up with goods out from where it is stuck. for ur mind now na only u wise

Hw are we sure ur eye witness.

There is Also a possibility that Wat is inside d lorry is light.

There is Also a possibility that u got the pic somewhere I frame your story,as there is no direct link to Dat.

Stop abusing Mi,rather defend your self.

Is only a man who cnt defend Dat will start attacking.

Also the lorry is t filled up with goods as u said.if the lorry was fill up wit good, u culd Hv seen d roof popping up,wen covered wit Dat rubber stuff.

I bliv u save it from some Whr n paste it here on nl.

Cuz u Dnt rili knw Wat hppn.

Cuz Evn the lorry is Nt filled up as u said.
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by adonbilivit: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
vickylala239:

Hw are we sure ur eye witness.

There is Also a possibility that Wat is inside d lorry is light.

There is Also a possibility that u got the pic somewhere I frame your story,as there is no direct link to Dat.

Stop abusing Mi,rather defend your self.

Is only a man who cnt defend Dat will start attacking
u arguing based on assumptions. its allowed tho but I took that pic my self today. sorry if I "abused" u but I perceived telling me to use my head as an insult. as for what's inside the truck, I have no idea what it is.
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by vickylala239: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
u arguing based on assumptions. its allowed tho but I took that pic my self today. sorry if I "abused" u but I perceived telling me to use my head as an insult. as for what's inside the truck, I have no idea what it is.

Ur post was Nt quoted

So use ur head was Nt directed to u.

Use ur head is Nt insult.it means u shuld tink.

Is Nt assumption, as I pointed evidence from the pic u posted.
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by adonbilivit: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
vickylala239:

Ur post was Nt quoted

So use ur head was Nt directed to u.

Use ur head is Nt insult.it means u shuld tink.

Is Nt assumption, as I pointed evidence from the pic u posted.
u assumed it was the guys that made the lorry move which was not what actually happened.
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by vickylala239: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
u assumed it was the guys that made the lorry move which was not what actually happened.

Is Nt assumption. Look @ the water on the tyre
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by adonbilivit: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
vickylala239:

Is Nt assumption. Look @ the water on the tyre
I can see the tyre . but so what about that? two things could have been responsible for that;
1. the driver attempted to reverse when the lorry got stuck
2. the guys pushed it and actually made it move back a little.

as an eyewitness I am telling u that number one was the case but u are assuming its number 2. u are wrong, it won't hurt to admit it.
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by OCstash: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
emusmith:
Lack of wisdom! undecided
Seconded or Is it support d motion?
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by vickylala239: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
I can see the tyre . but so what about that? two things could have been responsible for that;
1. the driver attempted to reverse when the lorry got stuck
2. the guys pushed it and actually made it move back a little.

as an eyewitness I am telling u that number one was the case but u are assuming its number 2. u are wrong, it won't hurt to admit it.

For Mi u cnt force Mi to bliv ur eye witness.

There are possibility of u saving it some where n pasting it here.

Lik u said d lorry was filled up,from the pic it does Nt show that.

U said u Dnt knw the content of the lorry Hw did u Den knw it was filled up.this alone kill the idea of eye witness to Mi.

U said d engine cease ,Hw Den did it roll bck?

from the pic d land is sloppy it,Also Mean wit little effort d lorry cn roll bck.noting Dat u who claim eyewitness dnt knw Wat is inside.meaning d possibility of noting being inside is still active.
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by OCstash: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
stankezzy:
Yoloba people , nothing de no go do , ha
PHCN don take light for ur head
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by abubkhr: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
There is a similar thread few weeks back of some people trying to push a long truck in Lagos and people rained different insult simple because the OP tag them as Northerners Nairaland with their double standard. But the comments here is not abusive simple because they are... Shame!!!
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by adonbilivit: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
vickylala239:

For Mi u cnt force Mi to bliv ur eye witness.

There are possibility of u saving it some where n pasting it here.

Lik u said d lorry was filled up,from the pic it does Nt show that.

U said u Dnt knw the content of the lorry Hw did u Den knw it was filled up.this alone kill the idea of eye witness to Mi.

U said d engine cease ,Hw Den did it roll bck?

from the pic d land is sloppy it,Also Mean wit little effort d lorry cn roll bck.noting Dat u who claim eyewitness dnt knw Wat is inside.meaning d possibility of noting being inside is still active.
the fact that you are doubting my being an eye witness makes your argument void. what do I stand to gain making this whole thing up?

if the lorry isn't filled with goods why would it be covered?

D engine ceased after the driver tried to reverse(go back)

How would i know what's inside? I took the picture and could not see thru the body of the lorry

if u are still game on this just quote me and I will reply you in the morning. goodnight
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
izenco2005:
grin grin grin

dis must be edo state

osho baba c u life grin
change
nah. See the colour of the sand. The west or South-East.
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by niceguy7(m): 3:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Haha.
Are you jealous? What if I told you Seun said we should keep the amount a secret. grin
Abegi gbagbeee!
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by unite4real: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2015
Jeromejnr:
I actually don't have anything to say concerning the Picture.

I just saw an opportunity to be the FTC. grin

My 7g network doing wonders since 2038.

BTW I can see the white house from up here.

What brand of weed did you take
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2015
freesinzu:
Mission Impossible 6
The sunken truck
STARRING :
...John Okafor, Baba Suwe, afeez oyetoro 'Saka', basket mouth, Basorge Tariah jnr, ... etc

Grab your copy NOW!! !!!

1 Like

Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by lusciouslex: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2015
freesinzu:
Mission Impossible 6
The sunken truck
STARRING :
How well do you know Magnus Pudjanknowski- 5times World Strongest Man?
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by Antebellum(f): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2015
They should keep pushing,after all,Samson in the bible was a man like them.lol
Re: Pushing The Unpushable(pic) by freesinzu(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2015
lusciouslex:
How well do you know Magnus Pudjanknowski- 5times World Strongest Man?
Neva heard of him, he might be strong but nt strong enof 2 lift a truck, sunk in d mud cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. / Funny And Unbelievable Coincidences (photos) / Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.