Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively (46436 Views)

"Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by M4gunners: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2015
Ifba my wife, i don get reason to divorce her.You carry my children go steal nonsense.
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Icon4s:
Bros look that woman eyes again and tell me she no be Edo woman.

how does edo face look like? That name is igbo name; i dont know about her face.
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Richy4(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2015
And she was visiting? Even when there was no body in the shop, she thought there was no camera?

Haba madam! !!!!
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by princemillla(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
jamex93:
Oyinbo ppl papa

Make dem free ha jor

Must dey expose everything. African person do ni
sorry they not as corrupt as we here
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
OHH MY DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA...WHAT HAVE NIGERIANS NOT DONT ABROAD WITH OUR GREEN PASSPORT...SOMETIMES I WISH THESE MEN AND WOMEN NEVER SECURED A VISA IN THE FIRST PLACE.NOW WE GO SHOPPING AND SIX CAMERAS ARE ALL ON US SIMPLY BECAUSE SOME PERSONS HAVE CHOSEN TO DISGRACE US.
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Enoquin(f): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
She had money for plane tickets but not for shopping? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Icon4s(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2015
Hidentity:
Again, I'll repeat this!

I think that I have observed this for quite a while and I think that it need be said.

I expressed my concern on why Nigerian youths remain leaders of tomorrow even till tomorrow to someone a few years back, and he suggested that I become a member of a few social media outfits. I did- Nairaland is one. He didn't say more, but I have seen more.

E-friends, it is easier to trap the water in an ocean in a glass cup than it is to see one reasonable comment on a page on Nairaland. Is it that hard to just ignore a topic if one has nothing intellectually benefiting or wise to say than insult the feelings of a tribe, religion or sex?

Look at it from here, a lot of unemployed youths are here lamenting and the story continues year in and out. If you were an employer, are you likely to take someone on a forum like this serious to conduct the affairs of your business or firm? These things matter, but it seems we either don't know or we just deny that we don't. There are people of incredible and distinguished personalities here, but with these comments fanning the embers of ethnic war, can youths like us be left with sensitive issues like nation building?

We can't lament that we are being sidelined when we lack the diplomatic tact and mental credential to make a simple remarkable comment. Insult me for this, I don't care- people take to insult when they are short of logic. But it is saddening that these e-children of ethnic war are thought to mirror the rest of us who are not in the bandwagon of victims of social, moral and intellectual decadence.

I expected that Seun or the mods would fashion out a way to halt this madness. The truth is that not paying attention to little details has lead to several wars and disasters. If this trend of singling out an ethnic group as criminals, rapists or ritualists subsists, we all may not be able to tell the story of the consequences. We can choose our actions, but we cannot choose the consequences, why don't you just keep quiet or type something worthwhile?

I am a proud Yoruba and a Christain, but I know that in my formation process, I became human first before becoming a Yoruba or a Christian and as long as the next person is human, I should be fair to him. Why can't we just live and let live? The leaders of tomorrow are just more terrible than the ones of today.

If an Igbo person is caught for doing drugs, it is not because he is Igbo- it is because of the inherent criminal nature in every human which he didn't curb. If one Hausa man is caught for terrorism, it is not because Hausa people are terrorists, it is because of the inhumane part of every human he did not restrict. If a Yoruba man is caught for raping, it does not make Yoruba people rapists, it is because that particular Yoruba man failed to control the animal instinct in him. Committing crime is never an identity of any tribe or ethnic group because speaking English does not make one a Briton.

The future awaits us- we cannot succeed in giving it the best with the way we reason, comment and react here.

Thanks

Are you trying to say the three major ethnic groups are the problem we have in this country? grin
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Icon4s(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2015
PDPwayoo:

how does edo face look like? That name is igbo name; i dont know about her face.

I say look her eyes wella. cool
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by buchai: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2015
she has the money but she wants to commit something for her to claim a citizen of U.S for those that calling her a disgrace in eyes us she is but in her own eyes she is plotting her Stay well.
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by elvisdaniels(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Icon4s:
Name check, Name check. Ethnicity loading............ grin

Agbonlahor, Edobor, Elohor, Isihor, hmmm Akudihor must be Edo then grin.

I cant believe I made the comment above. shocked
I have been infected too cry

Then you need these anti virus grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by shu10(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by porigho: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2015
What a big shame
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Icon4s:

I say look her eyes wella. cool

shut up say na igbo girl. go and check her facebook. she has 2 facebook id's and live in PH. She is one of those mama piss supporters.
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by groovie(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2015
Hidentity:
Again, I'll repeat this!

I think that I have observed this for quite a while and I think that it need be said.

I expressed my concern on why Nigerian youths remain leaders of tomorrow even till tomorrow to someone a few years back, and he suggested that I become a member of a few social media outfits. I did- Nairaland is one. He didn't say more, but I have seen more.

E-friends, it is easier to trap the water in an ocean in a glass cup than it is to see one reasonable comment on a page on Nairaland. Is it that hard to just ignore a topic if one has nothing intellectually benefiting or wise to say than insult the feelings of a tribe, religion or sex?

Look at it from here, a lot of unemployed youths are here lamenting and the story continues year in and out. If you were an employer, are you likely to take someone on a forum like this serious to conduct the affairs of your business or firm? These things matter, but it seems we either don't know or we just deny that we don't. There are people of incredible and distinguished personalities here, but with these comments fanning the embers of ethnic war, can youths like us be left with sensitive issues like nation building?

We can't lament that we are being sidelined when we lack the diplomatic tact and mental credential to make a simple remarkable comment. Insult me for this, I don't care- people take to insult when they are short of logic. But it is saddening that these e-children of ethnic war are thought to mirror the rest of us who are not in the bandwagon of victims of social, moral and intellectual decadence.

I expected that Seun or the mods would fashion out a way to halt this madness. The truth is that not paying attention to little details has lead to several wars and disasters. If this trend of singling out an ethnic group as criminals, rapists or ritualists subsists, we all may not be able to tell the story of the consequences. We can choose our actions, but we cannot choose the consequences, why don't you just keep quiet or type something worthwhile?

I am a proud Yoruba and a Christain, but I know that in my formation process, I became human first before becoming a Yoruba or a Christian and as long as the next person is human, I should be fair to him. Why can't we just live and let live? The leaders of tomorrow are just more terrible than the ones of today.

If an Igbo person is caught for doing drugs, it is not because he is Igbo- it is because of the inherent criminal nature in every human which he didn't curb. If one Hausa man is caught for terrorism, it is not because Hausa people are terrorists, it is because of the inhumane part of every human he did not restrict. If a Yoruba man is caught for raping, it does not make Yoruba people rapists, it is because that particular Yoruba man failed to control the animal instinct in him. Committing crime is never an identity of any tribe or ethnic group because speaking English does not make one a Briton.

The future awaits us- we cannot succeed in giving it the best with the way we reason, comment and react here.

Thanks

I am telling you bro, I've been a member of this forum since 2006 but 2013 and this year have been the worst years on this forum. People that make reasonable contributions have all left. I don't understand why Seun is letting this issue of tribalism fester on this forum.
This forum is supposed to be an important tool of imparting knowledge and nation building, but its now otherwise.
We go dey observe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by uzo4real(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2015
She is a pretty woman.
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Pennywise(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2015
66 items lifted in one shop? This girl is a pro. She has been doing this a long time. She wants to recoup ticket and holliday costs

Hidentity:
Again, I'll repeat this!

Thanks
Stop spamming all the threads with your rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by jt2damoney(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2015
what a man can steal a woman can steal beta..rubbish

Get $20 immediately u register.Its real and easy.Use the link on my signature
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Originalsly: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Reloading, ,,,
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by andyanders: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2015
christinie:
This is quite shameful.

This is a long time issue. She is an American, married to a Nigerian
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by fabokai(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Am happy to inform you that for high quality Phantom 3/Inspire 1 video, the Polarpro phantom 3 and Inspire 1 filter pack is for you.

The filter helps enhance aerial videos by reducing the amount of light reflecting off the ground, sky, or water. Removing this reflecting light allows the Phantom 3 to capture beautifully saturated colors and improves contrast.

The filter can also be used for filming on mild days, i.e. partly cloudy or during the golden hours. This filter helps reduce highlights as well as reduces lens flare when shooting into the sun.

More so, you don’t have a problem shooting in the sun. This filter helps prevent lens flare, and reduces any mild rolling shutter. This filter also slows the shutter speed enough to blur the propellers when they are in frame.

Please visit http://drones.ng for more information.

Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by 4stylz: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2015
adexsimply:
Akudihor?

Be fooling urself
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by kennysteve77: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, as we harness the benefits in this forum to improve ourselves, let us be conscious of our tomorrow by paying a keen attention to the educational development of our children. I was invited to this group and I remain indebted to the colleague that invite me as I am still learning there... CONCERNED PARENTS & EDUCATORS NETWORK. Click here: www./SchoolFinders
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by DICKtator: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
missross:

http://www.kmbc.com/news/woman-charged-with-felony-theft-in-shoplifting-case/34679280

She kinda looks good in her new dress

Orange Blue is the new black!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
Hidentity:
Again, I'll repeat this!

Thanks
I must commend your write up. The trend is quite saddening. We who are a little advanced in age just watch the trend with trepidation. And it's so annoying that there is hardly a topic that is not turned on its head or tail to ethnic bashing. I can almost cry when I see the way the youths of my country are going. Is it lack of education or is lack of jobs or is it because of the budding information society that just give almost everybody the liberty to say whatever he or she wants without an iota of control. We should put the blame squarely on lack of moderators. The wise are not clever and the clever are not wise: those who who suppose to pass law that will regulate cyber activities know little to nothing about Internet and those who know what to do to regulate cyber activities have no power to do so. The owner of Nairaland should know that he has the full responsibility of regulating posts through his moderators. Unfortunately it's either he had chosen to watch with disdain or he is unaware that his site is an ethnic battle ground that doesn't portend great things for nation building. Let me quickly add that the site brings in lot of other positive aspects which are undeniable.
But this issue of ethnicity, religious wars and other divisive tendencies. I'm sure some of us that went under the tutelage of Jingo in Ife in the olden OAU days will remember the teaching of fallacies: I am a yoruba Muslim and I can attest to the good nature and warm nature of the Igbo when you live with them in their home which I did. Or who can fault the straight forward dealings of the Hausa. And so we have abundant goodness from various ethnic groups that make up our nation. Instead of us to build up this nation we are beating up war drums. It wasn't an accident of history that make the sociologists of nowadays to drop the use of the word "tribes" for "ethnicity". And the while a lot of efforts are going to unite the whole of Africa nations many of our youths have forgotten the efforts of our fathers and choose unwisely to subscribe to the philosophy of the colonialists and neo-colonialists who knows that the smaller the better.
Please let us choose to see good in everyone instead of looking for bitter pills of divisions that portend no good.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2015
If she succeeded in her criminal act she would be bragging to her friends in nigeria that she went on an expensive shopping not knowing it was stolen items.
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by paschenko(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2015
jamex93:
Oyinbo ppl papa
Make dem free ha jor
Must dey expose everything. African person do ni
listen to urself son!
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by AfroKnight: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Beautiful woman for that matter? I pray they go easy on her. Eeya, but why steal?The disgrace to her folks.... Thank God the children are not old enough to understand what happened.
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2015
adexsimply:
Akudihor?
I wonder which part of Nigeria she came from
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by cassidy1996(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2015
Icon4s:
Name check, Name check. Ethnicity loading............ grin

Agbonlahor, Edobor, Elohor, Isihor, hmmm Akudihor must be Edo then grin.

I cant believe I made the comment above. shocked
I too have been infected cry
that's nt a benin name. That's her husbands name
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by kingthreat(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2015
madridguy:
This woman has fallen our hand in the eye of the mumu white poeple that they are yet to see any good thing from the motherland. Jennifer Akudihor remind me of the former Senegalese footballer " Khalilou Fadiga " who went to Korea/Japan 2002 world cup to disgrace Africa as a whole.

God will help you madam and I pray your children forgive you for this act.

Fadiga case was that of a bet with his teammates and was caught. Anyways it was wrong though. Well with the help of Fadiga, Senegal beat France hands down too. He made Senegal and Africa proud.
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by ooshinibos: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
she is definitely not a nigerian
Re: Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively by dokunbam(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
you keep educating them...........
Hidentity:
Again, I'll repeat this!

Thanks

Just condemn the crime not the tribe undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) / 'I Killed My Mum Because She Demands Sex Everytime' - Segun Ogunlusi / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.