Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 (7220 Views)

MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What Does Matthew 5:29-30 Really Mean? / Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Did you see this one below? You want to be spoon fed?

They done seen the 'Star of Bethlehem'. It is time wink

They claimed it looked like the star of Bethlehem so by what measure did they use to compare? Are there any existing records of what the star of Bethlehem looked like?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2015
LordReed:

They claimed it looked like the star of Bethlehem so by what measure did they use to compare? Are there any existing records of what the star of Bethlehem looked like?

You will not be spoon-fed grin
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2015
MrPresident1:

You will not be spoon-fed grin

Just say you are speaking of things you barely understand instead of forming knowledgeable. Spoon fed indeed, provide proof of similarity has you running for cover. No surprises on that score, birds of a feather.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
LordReed:

Just say you are speaking of things you barely understand instead of forming knowledgeable. Spoon fed indeed, provide proof of similarity has you running for cover. No surprises on that score, birds of a feather.

Maybe I should make a clarification here, I have not seen any visions and I have not had any dreams, everything I say here is what I read in the Bible, no extra-biblical sources. I also try to understand the world through the Bible, by using the Bible as my screen through which I filter the world.

I have nothing to prove to you, everyone must assume diligence to make his election sure, how do you even know I am real, How sure are you that I am no just one intelligent computer programme let loose on cyberspace?

This is your hiding place, as I pray fervently that YAH would not tarry to redeem the early beloved of His soul:

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
MrPresident1:

Maybe I should make a clarification here, I have not seen any visions and I have not had any dreams, everything I say here is what I read in the Bible, no extra-biblical sources. I also try to understand the world through the Bible, by using the Bible as my screen through which I filter the world.

But yet you seem to defend those that claim they have visions and that know that a star seen today looks like the one seen in Bethlehem.

I have nothing to prove to you, everyone must assume diligence to make his election sure, how do you even know I am real, How sure are you that I am no just one intelligent computer programme let loose on cyberspace?

I didn't come to your house to drag words out of you. You came to a very public forum to post and when confronted you want to retreat with the words spoon-fed as smoke screen. I don't care if you are an alien from the fourth dimension as long as you posted your opinion here then be ready to stand by it.

This is your hiding place, as I pray fervently that YAH would not tarry to redeem the early beloved of His soul:

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Selah
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
LordReed:

But yet you seem to defend those that claim they have visions and that know that a star seen today looks like the one seen in Bethlehem.

I didn't come to your house to drag words out of you. You came to a very public forum to post and when confronted you want to retreat with the words spoon-fed as smoke screen. I don't care if you are an alien from the fourth dimension as long as you posted your opinion here then be ready to stand by it.

Selah

You will not be spoon-fed.

It is there in your face but you refuse to see it, you want to be told in clear plain English, right? Wait for it.

There is no retreat here, and opinions are ars-eholes, everyone has one, I do not have to defend mine.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
MrPresident1:

You will not be spoon-fed.

It is there in your face but you refuse to see it, you want to be told in clear plain English, right? Wait for it.

There is no retreat here, and opinions are ars-eholes, everyone has one, I do not have to defend mine.

Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth, it isn't me you are deceiving.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
LordReed:

Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth, it isn't me you are deceiving.

You read the Opening posts?

You have any problems with it?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
MrPresident1:

You read the Opening posts?

You have any problems with it?

I did not respond to your OP, I responded to sukkot's "prophecy" and you so eager to defend sukkot's arsehole jumping in but spotlight on you and you go poof with your spoon fed smokescreen.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
LordReed:

I did not respond to your OP, I responded to sukkot's "prophecy" and you so eager to defend sukkot's arsehole jumping in but spotlight on you and you go poof with your spoon fed smokescreen.

You are so eager to crucify sukkot that your brain failed to fully comprehend the defence I put up for him. I said he is right in a sense, this empire reached its zenith with that moon, it starts to wane thereafter until it is finally extinguished and a new moon of righteousness emerges.

You will not be spoon-fed, you have to engage your cerebrum.

Or maybe I place too much premium on your capacity for deductive thought processes, no?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
MrPresident1:

You are so eager to crucify sukkot that your brain failed to fully comprehend the defence I put up for him. I said he is right in a sense, this empire reached its zenith with that moon, it starts to wane thereafter until it is finally extinguished and a new moon of righteousness emerges.

You will not be spoon-fed, you have to engage your cerebrum.

Or maybe I place too much premium on your capacity for deductive thought process, no?

Apparently you do not understand what you write. First you say you saw no vision now you come and say the moon is indicative of the wane of an empire. Do you know the meaning of vision? Please go back to secondary school before you engage in any form of deductive reasoning.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
LordReed:

Apparently you do not understand what you write. First you say you saw no vision now you come and say the moon is indicative of the wane of an empire. Do you know the meaning of vision? Please go back to secondary school before you engage in any form of deductive reasoning.

The moon is very important in the calender of the ancient Jews; the sun, moon and stars are often used figuratively to describe times, so when the sun is shining and the moon is full and the stars are bright, it indicates rosy times, conversely darkened sun and darkened (or waning moon), and falling stars indicate times of trouble.

I saw no visions, I juxtapose what I read in the Bible with present and extant world events.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
MrPresident1:

The moon is very important in the calender of the ancient Jews; the sun, moon and stars are often used figuratively to describe times, so when the sun is shining and the moon is full and the stars are bright, it indicates rosy times, conversely darkened sun and darkened (or waning moon), and falling stars indicate times of trouble.

I saw no visions, I juxtapose what I read in the Bible with present and extant world events.

Good back to secondary school:

vision
[vizh-uh n]
noun
the act or power of sensing with the eyes; sight.
the act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vision
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
LordReed:

Good back to secondary school:

vision
[vizh-uh n]
noun
the act or power of sensing with the eyes; sight.
the act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vision

C'mon, this is contextual, I meant I did not see any visions like I did not enter into some trance. I also said I did not dream any dreams or had any conversations with any angels, context man.

Perhaps the second definition is apt here, but when I said vision, I did not mean 'vision' as in 'trance', or 'going into the spirit'.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
MrPresident1:

C'mon, this is contextual, I meant I did not see any visions like I did not enter into some trance. I also said I did not dream any dreams or had any conversations with any angels, context man.

Perhaps the second definition is apt here, but when I said vision, I did not mean 'vision' as in 'trance', or 'going into the spirit'.

With no Bible backup how is this not your "vision"?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by gatiano(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sukkot did not miss, He may not have gotten the date right.

Secondly, The war of america had begun a while ago.

Most people don't even understand what war is going on, they are expecting russia vs america, iran vs israel, china vs another. The war is the final war between Black people and white people, all other races within can choose on whose side they want to fight.

Black people don't even know that the war has entered their houses for a very long time now, since after most African independent and the civil right movement.

white america wants the war right now, they want racial war. They want to use it to stop 10-10-15. They have now scheduled the BET award for that same day in Atlanta.

So in my own opinion, Sukkot just saw the minds of the devil, they also use the stars arrangement to pull energy, The Elders just wiped it out with one swave of abebe(hand fan). The death of the white policeman by a Blackman should have started something, it didn't. The death of two journalists by another Blackman should have started something, Everybody was high on weeds, nothing happened.

10. 10. 15 A day when all serious minded Black people would unite in mind all over the world. Justice or Else.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
LordReed:

With no Bible backup how is this not your "vision"?

You have to read the thread now, everything I ever said is backed with Scriptures.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 02, 2015
gatiano:
Sukkot did not miss, He may not have gotten the date right.

Secondly, The war of america had begun a while ago.

Most people don't even understand what war is going on, they are expecting russia vs america, iran vs israel, china vs another. The war is the final war between Black people and white people, all other races within can choose on whose side they want to fight.

Black people don't even know that the war has entered their houses for a very long time now, since after most African independent and the civil right movement.

white america wants the war right now, they want racial war. They want to use it to stop 10-10-15. They have now scheduled the BET award for that same day in Atlanta.

So in my own opinion, Sukkot just saw the minds of the devil, they also use the stars arrangement to pull energy, The Elders just wiped it out with one swave of abebe(hand fan). The death of the white policeman by a Blackman should have started something, it didn't. The death of two journalists by another Blackman should have started something, Everybody was high on weeds, nothing happened.

10. 10. 15 A day when all serious minded Black people would unite in mind all over the world. Justice or Else.

Hello Gatiano I also feel that something big is coming in America. And it is centered around black people. The media wants to start a race war and with the recent string of police brutality, they feel their plan is coming to fruition. There's a YouTuber by the name of RFG Chosen one and he has a lot of insight on this subject. The dates to look out for in my opinion are September 28 which is on a Blood Moon and the Million Man March on October 10.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2015
I find it contradictory for you to post this:

MrPresident1:
The sun shall be darkened, the moon will not give her light

The sun, moon and stars are used figuratively in the Bible to describe wisdom, knowledge, guidance and leadership (Genesis 37:9). Darkening of the sun and the moon and falling of stars are Biblical figurative expressions that are used to describe the failure of wisdom and leadership and consequently, the periods of great stress and distress that derive from this failure.

Then go on to post that the super moon is indicative of the fall of the US. If the astronomical phenomenon described in the Bible is not literal how are you then interpreting a literal moon?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by dan6019(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
My friend, it is advisable for you to short up and stop misleading the vulnerables with your false scietific interpretation of the Bible. You must be a voice for somebody - devil.

Go and sell your scietific knowledge somewhere else, you are turning the word of God upside down, becareful of the wrath of God upon you for trying to mislead people. Interpretation of the word can only be through the Holy Spirit and you don't sound like you have HIM dwelling in you.

FALSE DOCTRINES, which the Bible warned us against - WISDOM OF MEN!
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
dan6019:
My friend, it is advisable for you to short up and stop misleading the vulnerables with your false scietific interpretation of the Bible. You must be a voice for somebody - devil.

Go and sell your scietific knowledge somewhere else, you are turning the word of God upside down, becareful of the wrath of God upon you for trying to mislead people. Interpretation of the word can only be through the Holy Spirit and you don't sound like you have HIM dwelling in you.

FALSE DOCTRINES, which the Bible warned us against - WISDOM OF MEN!

Mumu, it is you who should be careful of the wrath of God for stubbornly refusing to use the brains he gave you. The car tracker you are advertising, if the people who developed it had refused to engage their brains scientifically, would they have created it? would you be here on NL advertising car trackers?

Living dead.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

Mumu, it is you who should be careful of the wrath of God for stubbornly refusing to use the brains he gave you. The car tracker you are advertising, if the people who developed it had refused to engage their brains scientifically, would they have created it? would you be here on NL advertising car trackers?

Living dead.

Mr you have not answered my question. Are we to take moon literally or not?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
An interesting thread.
Read!
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Isaiah 14:1

14 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2019
MrPresident1:
Kei144, you have a picture, but the Bible does not tell us that an asteroid will strike the earth.

See what I said in 2015 grin grin grin

This knowledge is progressive. In 2015, I said ''the Bible does not tell us that an asteroid will strike the earth''

In 2019, I am saying an asteroid strike is the day of judgment. You can see how far I had to go before I arrived at this point, 4 solid years. The Bible is a book of progressive knowledge. From one level to another level
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Nice breakdown.

Fresh hot meat

Come and eat
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Read grin
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2020
Acts 8:30
And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 112:6
Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.