Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed (7372 Views)

Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by Godsbillionaire(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
TESTIMONY TESTIMONY TESTIMONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cuyKwPGTBs

PLEASE SHARE TO EVERYONE, THERE IS SOMEONE WHOSE TESTIMONY WILL BE BORNE FROM THIS ONE page:https:///3IB3rM

AWESOME TESTIMONY OF HOW AN ELDERLY MAN WITH END STAGE MULTIPLE ORGAN DAMAGE OF THE LIVER AND KIDNEY WAS BROUGHT INTO THE HEALING AND DELIVERANCE SERVICE OF DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTER ABUJA ON TUESDAY THE 20TH OF JUNE 2017 AS A LAST MINUTE OPTION OF BEING HEALED BY GOD AFTER HAVING DONE 17 DIALYSIS SESSIONS WHILE LOOKING FOR A COMPATIBLE DONOR OF ESSENTIAL FOR A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT SURGERY TO BE PERFORMED
WE BLESS GOD FOR THE MIRACLE FOR HE WAS GIVEN UP TO DIE BY THE DOCTORS BUT WAS HEALED FOR FREE BY GOD INSTANTLY DURING PRAISE , WORSHIP AND DR PAUL ENENCHE'S PROPHETIC WORD

Watch the full video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxPtIrqLwMs
For other videos of Pastor Dr Paul Enenche please check them out in this playlist https:///JgjNHh
For Other Created Content: https:///ATLUiL

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by njokuifeanyi30: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Theres a logically explanation to everything, most times unknown knowledge is mistaking for miracles, but whatever makes Christians happy wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by Godsbillionaire(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
You do not need to be a medical Doctor to know that when someone begins dialysis to filter urine and faeces out of the blood, it is only because his kidneys have failed and liver is compromised and is in need of a transplant, if you cannot glorify God that someone using a catheter and a machine to pass out waste products can immediately start stooling and urinating without a machine then that's your problem.

Stay there and keep on doubting, my mother was healed of uterine cancer and my brother inlaw was healed of sickle cell anaemia, so just keep doubting...lol....just pray that your health remains perfect and you would not need medical assistance which can fail at anytime because man and his wisdom are limited

njokuifeanyi30:
Theres a logically explanation to everything, most times unknown knowledge is mistaking for miracles, but whatever makes Christians happy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by Godsbillionaire(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
you obviously dont know anything about medicine, if you were a health professional like i was then you would not see it as impossible
njokuifeanyi30:
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by Godsbillionaire(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
That's your problem Sir

MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by njokuifeanyi30: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Godsbillionaire:
You do not need to be a medical Doctor to know that when someone begins dialysis to filter urine and faeces out of the blood, it is only because his kidneys have failed and liver is compromised and is in need of a transplant, if you cannot glorify God that someone using a catheter and a machine to pass out waste products can immediately start stooling and urinating without a machine then that's your problem.

Stay there and keep on doubting, my mother was healed of uterine cancer and my brother inlaw was healed of sickle cell anaemia, so just keep doubting...lol....just pray that your health remains perfect and you would not need medical assistance which can fail at anytime because man and his wisdom are limited

U Nigerians re so dramatic, anyways unknown knowledge will always be regarded as a miracle

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by njokuifeanyi30: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Godsbillionaire:
you obviously dont know anything about medicine, if you were a health professional like i was then you would not see it as impossible

Anything is possible bro knowledge knows no bounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Godsbillionaire:
That's your problem Sir

Its indeed my problem when I feel sorry for the gullible clueless sheep that are found in these places...

David Copperdield and Criss Angel made more sense than this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Its indeed my problem when I feel sorry for the gullible clueless sheep that are found in these places...

David Copperdield and Criss Angel made more sense than this rubbish.

So copperfield cured end stage renal disease ba?

You people sha....
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Godsbillionaire:

Well said.
Many of these doubters will remain arm chair skeptics.
Some of them will even start arguing that they know more than the doctors who diagnosed.......

Its expected of the world.
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

So copperfield cured end stage renal disease ba?

You people sha....

Renal disease ko, raised from the read ni!!!

Last week one of these fraudster in robe CALLED GOD ON HIS CELLPHONE. It's gullible people like yourSelf that will be fed such rubbish!

arrant NONSENSE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Renal disease ko, raised from the read ni!!!

Last week one of these fraudster in robe CALLED GOD ON HIS CELLPHONE. It's gullible people like yourSelf that will be fed such rubbish!

arrant NONSENSE!!!

You are only comparing apples and grapes

Only a fool will compare a cell phone trick with a healed patient....
And the fact that you are disproving everything here without your own fact finding tells who is the gullible.
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

You are only comparing apples and grapes

Only a fool will compare a cell phone trick with a healed patient....
And the fact that you are disproving everything here without your own fact finding tells who is the gullible.

So what makes you think that the other fraudster in robe miracle is different from the above one?! Why dont you go tell that to the countless gullible sheep that were cheering that conman in robe, believing it was real.

Only a proper dumbass would see a man and automatically believe any renal nonsense, just because some fraudster in robe and his accomplices say it was so. You are no better than the fools in the phone call trick
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So what makes you think that the other fraudster in robe miracle is different from the above one?! Why dont you go tell that to the countless gullible sheep that were cheering that conman in robe, believing it was real.

Only a proper dumbass would see a man and automatically believe any renal nonsense, just because some fraudster in robe and his accomplices say it was so. You are no better than the fools in the phone call trick

Your doubt arises from ignorance on medical conditions
Do well to educate yourself.
Every testimony or statement is subjective to test and validation.
And None of such have you done.
Speaking from such grounds
Is Argumentum ad Ignoratum.
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:51am On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Your doubt arises from ignorance on medical conditions
Do well to educate yourself.
Every testimony or statement is subjective to test and validation.
And None of such have you done.
Speaking from such grounds
Is Argumentum ad Ignoratum.

May I ask which test YOU have done to believe this rubbish, Mr doctor?!?! Maybe its your X-ray vision that confirmed it abi?! Or should we just foolishly believe anything this fraudster in robe and his accomplice feed you gullible sheep with?!
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by carpenter4lyf: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Seems MrBrownJay1 is a learner.....

Argue with Felix and Co at yà peril.

Me no get time for long yarn jare

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 1:05am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

May I ask which test YOU have done to believe this rubbish, Mr doctor?!?! Maybe its your X-ray vision that confirmed it abi?! Or should we just foolishly believe anything this fraudster in robe and his accomplice feed you gullible sheep with?!
I did not make any statement
You are the one who gullibly issued a counter statement to somebody's testimony without fact finding.
At least the person has brought out his own witnesses...
So far, You have zero evidence for your own statement
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:15am On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

I did not make any statement
You are the one who gullibly issued a counter statement to somebody's testimony without fact finding.
At least the person has brought out his own witnesses...
So far, You have zero evidence for your own statement

Going by your above statement and fantastic logic, I could say the exact same thing about the fraudster in robe who called god on his cellphone, right?!
Since we have absolutely no proof that it wasn't a miracle, it should therefore be true.
WHAT A GULLIBLE WAY OF THINKING ...And probably the reason why so many of you sheep are so easily indoctrinated.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2017
carpenter4lyf:
Seems MrBrownJay1 is a learner.....

Argue with Felix and Co at yà peril.

Me no get time for long yarn jare

Bro, I know these sheep, not the 1st he is tasting my religious education.

We all know that's sunday is their favorite day to bring their nonsense, fresh from church.
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by carpenter4lyf: 1:25am On Jul 03, 2017
CatfishBilly, I have been thinking of something o-o.

Let's open our own church.

Like seriously, within a year, we gonna surpass every other churches in Nigeria.

HardMirror, Akintom will be senior pastors.
Otematum will be the futureTeller (prophet)
Hahn will be predicting
Lepasharon choir mistress
Hopellandlord lay reader
Billy will be doctor confirming diagnosis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by carpenter4lyf: 1:28am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, I know these sheep, not the 1st he is tasting my religious education.

We all know that's sunday is their favorite day to bring their nonsense, fresh from church.
Like seriously the inconsistencies in the video no be here.

The man left the same way he came.

The only noticeable difference from the initial day he was brought into the church was, "he wore a different cloth".

Anyways, if carpentry no pay again, I will revert back to Christianity and build my own ministry

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Going by your above statement and fantastic logic, I could say the exact same thing about the fraudster in robe who called god on his cellphone, right?!
Since we have absolutely no proof that it wasn't a miracle, it should therefore be true.
WHAT A GULLIBLE WAY OF THINKING ...And probably the reason why so many of you sheep are so easily indoctrinated.

The man gave his evidence,
You are the only sheep who can disprove him from social media without fact finding.
Besides, This is not the first time something of sort has happened.
Miracles have been reported in history by mainstream media over and over again...

So feel free to continue the Argumentum ad Ignoratum
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:42am On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

You are the only sheep who can disprove him from social media without fact finding.
Miracles have been reported in history by mainstream media over and over again...

Didn't the sheep who saw that fraudster in robe calling god on cellphone ALSO gave their findings on NL?! So any religious brainwash dumbass could come here and write absolute NONSENSE, and we should believe it because there is no proof that it was fake?!

HELL NO, let them bring CONCRETE EVIDENCE to their nonsense, instead of expecting us to believe the garbage they feed you guys in church!
Who do you take us for?! So he said he had renal ailment, his accomplice confirm this nonsense, and we should all believe it?!
How old are you?!
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 1:46am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Didn't the sheep who saw that fraudster in robe calling god on cellphone ALSO gave their findings on NL?! So any religious brainwash dumbass could come here and write absolute NONSENSE, and we should believe it because there is no proof that it was fake?!

HELL NO, let them bring CONCRETE PROOF to their nonsense, instead of expecting us to believe the garbage they feed you guys in church!
Who do you take us for?! So he said he had renal ailment, his accomplice confirm this nonsense, and we should all believe it?!
How old are you?!

They should bring the concrete evidence to your house abi?
Because they owe you ba?
Besides what is your criteria for "concrete"?

The problem is you cant even listen to Yourself.....
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

They should bring the concrete evidence to your house abi?
Because they owe you ba?
Besides what is your criteria for "concrete"?

The problem is you cant even listen to Yourself.....

They owe to have concrete evidence of the rubbish they claim, YEAH! It's only you religious dumbasses that will believe anything that comes out this fraudsters in robe' mouth... Normal SANE people will need EVIDENCE before you can claim any rubbish.

What CONCRETE evidence do they have that A) he was indeed sick and B) that he was indeed cured?!
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by lepasharon(f): 2:15am On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

The atheists have taught you well cool Using their vocabulary an' shitt

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 2:22am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

They owe to have concrete evidence of the rubbish they claim, YEAH! It's only you religious dumbasses that will believe anything that comes out this fraudsters in robe' mouth... Normal SANE people will need EVIDENCE before you can claim any rubbish.

What CONCRETE evidence do they have that A) he was indeed sick and B) that he was indeed cured?!

No evidence is concrete so long as you remain a lazy arm chair investigator

If you want to investigate, behave like a proper journalist and go fact finding.
If you cant, keep quiet.
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32am On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

No evidence is concrete so long as you remain a lazy arm chair investigator

If you want to investigate, behave like a proper journalist and go fact finding.
If you cant, keep quiet.

As usual, brainless religious sheep are twisting facts around, the same way you dumbasses will tell us that since we have NO proof that god does NOT exist, it therefore must exist.
ARRANT BACKWARD NONSENSE!!!

If this happened in the real world, this would be described as FRAUD, but then again, we are dealing with religious sheep here, and you brainless lot don't need EVIDENCE to believe anything... Well guess what?! I AM GOD , and since you have no evidence to the contrary, you MUST believe me. Now bow to your master, sheep?!
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 2:35am On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

The atheists have taught you well cool Using their vocabulary an' shitt

You mean what the atheists learnt from us?
Everyone knows we have so lectured you guys on logic...
With so many threads.
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 2:36am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

[s]As usual, brainless religious sheep are twisting facts around, the same way you dumbasses will tell us that since we have NO proof that god does NOT exist, it therefore must exist.
ARRANT BACKWARD NONSENSE!!!

If this happened in the real world, this would be described as FRAUD, but then again, we are dealing with religious sheep here, and you brainless lot don't need EVIDENCE to believe anything... Well guess what?! I AM GOD , and since you have no evidence to the contrary, you MUST believe me. Now bow to your master, sheep[/s]?!

Argumentum ad Ignoratum
undecided
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41am On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Argumentum ad Ignoratum
undecided

Bwaaaaaah!!! That's the best you got?! I AM GOD!!!!

You hypocrite, I am using your exact same backwards logic, and since you have no evidence of the contrary, it must therefore be true. bOW SHEEP!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time / Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? / Ebola-Free: Nigerian Catholic Church Restores Handshakes During Mass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.