Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss (31421 Views)

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss / EFCC Quizzes Ex-Immigration Boss, Parradang - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by jantavanta(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
This news got me confused, the issue of the ISIS chief who was arrested with a nigerian Visa was the reason why PMB sacked parradang, the visa was issued in lebannon. The ambassador who is the highest officer in an embassy and charged with overall affairs of the mission is expected to be privy to the approval and rejection of visa applications carried out by consular officers not sacking Imigration boss here in Nigeria, (oribibe ko ni ogun orififo) cutting an head is not the solution to an headache jare

That is not how it functions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
This one move av been waiting for since the unfortunate loss of lives of young, ambitious and hard working unemployed Nigerian Graduates who were aspiring to a life of their dreams. How I wish Abba Moro could be probed and brought to book.

Nice 1 Mr President I commend you on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by olatade(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
He is a thief pls Mr president tell him to return the money candidates paid for recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by franksunny(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Interesting..... How I wish the former minister is tried and punished
Guy watch out,Abba is in a big pool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by 42ultimate(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
I told my friends that the reason why I did not want Jonathan to win election was because my life was at a point throughout his six years tenure, So I supported Buhari because I could not bear another four years of joblessness and stagnation. I pray for Buhari's change to continue until I am able to get a job(nice job) keep sacking until I am employed. One man's food is another man's poison. The Table has to turn to my side if not the change should not stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
This news got me confused, the issue of the ISIS chief who was arrested with a nigerian Visa was the reason why PMB sacked parradang, the visa was issued in lebannon. The ambassador who is the highest officer in an embassy and charged with overall affairs of the mission is expected to be privy to the approval and rejection of visa applications carried out by consular officers not sacking Imigration boss here in Nigeria, (oribibe ko ni ogun orififo) cutting an head is not the solution to an headache jare

Let me tell you a True Life Story
*here, take a sit*

Sometime last year, there was a Shipwreck that left hundreds dead in South Korea.

Citizens were furious, claiming the government didn't do enough.

The President and Prime Minister visited the families of the Victims, in turn for their gesture, the President, Prime Minister and their entourage were booed.

Some days later, the Prime Minister called a press conference and resigned. In his words,

"keeping my post [is] too great a burden on the administration...on behalf of the government, I apologize for many problems from the prevention of the accident to the early handling of the disaster."

My Chung was never the handler of the ship, he might have been outside the country when the disaster happened, but that didn't stop him from taking responsibility.

The Lesson here is ESPONSIBILITY.

Once you are the head, you are very responsible. For anything and everything.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by weyreypey: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Gbam on point
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by psquaret: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
I JUST LOVE THIS NEW PRESIDENT, I FEEL GOOD TO KNOW THAT I NOW HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO DOES NOT TAKE INCOMPETENCE.
LONG LIVE NIGERIA
LONG LIVE THE PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by yemmynoni: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Decibel:
Dead on arrival!!Buhari and APC should come out clean and explain to Nigerians why they grant visas to global known terrorists. In a sane clime Buhari and APC would have been taken to Hague for sponsoring terrorism in the West African sub-region.
Why can't you have sense at least for once

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by rufaikoko(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Up PMB! Igbo haters shall better commit suicide. Leadership to the fullest.
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by macminista(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
President Muhammadu Buhari has suspended the comptroller general of Nigeria Immigration Service, David Parradang.

Mr. Parradang was asked to immediately proceed on suspension Friday while the service’s deputy comptroller general, Martin Abeshi, takes over, according to the News Agency of Nigeria.

It was not immediately clear why Mr. Parradang was sanctioned.

However, the Immigration Service under his leadership sparked national outrage in 2014 after nearly 20 job applicants died in stampede during an Immigration recruitment test.

Ahead of the examinations, an agent commissioned by the Ministry of Interior, extorted N1000 from each of over 700,000 applicants.
Despite raising nearly a N1 billion, logistics for the exercise were dismal resulting in the deaths.

Mr. Parradang denied any role in the contract. He said the Interior minister, Abba Moro, handled the deal.
An investigation launched by the Senate into the matter, ended without a report till date.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188788-breaking-buhari-suspends-nigeria-immigration-boss.html
....if him like make him misfire! No time to check time...all this our useless criminal minded politikal and civil service office holders wey dey run our country wit impunity deserve nothing less..even if him replace with his aboki broda that wqn go think twice b4 acting foolishly
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good move
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Imokha(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
The criminal deserve to go to jail for defrauding nigerian jobless youths,not just suspension

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by breakeven: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Another position vacant for a northerner.
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by effrebor(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Its bin a long time coming

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by ibdzarma(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
I smell foul play. This man just mentioned this afternoon that that non of his officers were involved in processing visa application for the arrested terrorist and that there is no even a single Nig. immigration officer resident in lebanon. This same day he is suspended. Why?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Happiness87(f): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Decibel:
Dead on arrival!!Buhari and APC should come out clean and explain to Nigerians why they grant visas to global known terrorists. In a sane clime Buhari and APC would have been taken to Hague for sponsoring terrorism in the West African sub-region.
APC is lying using premuin times

see the main reason why he is suspend

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Decibel:
Re u ok @ all. U better do d right place 4 ur up north 2 be re-examined.
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by gidjah(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sir Olarndo Owo, was also an Egun mogaji na!
OrlandoOwoh:

I love your moniker, Anigilaje.
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by hamzeiy: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Decibel:
to think that people actually like your degraded statement is disheartening
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by gidjah(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Customs,immigration, been scamming true Nigerians since 1914 amalgamation!,ou borders are so so porous, any Tom Dick and Harry can just lay hold on our passport in as much as hes gat money!,most of the true citizens of naija no even get d passport sef, because of the fraud and price attached to the rubbish.God go help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Mopolchi: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thank God. He should go.
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bia I come in peace
Reski:
This post is shameful if it is coming from a Nigerian. Thesame guy that organised a scam recruitment excercise that lead to the untimely death of unemployed Nigerian graduates. And couldn't even take the path of honour and resign. Yet you could still type crap to defend the twart.
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oga I don sidon tire oo, when this lesson go end nah, #americamust hear this
Thanks for the enlightment
taiwolusol:

Let me tell you a True Life Story
*here, take a sit*

Sometime last year, there was a Shipwreck that left hundreds dead in South Korea.

Citizens were furious, claiming the government didn't do enough.

The President and Prime Minister visited the families of the Victims, in turn for their gesture, the President, Prime Minister and their entourage were booed.

Some days later, the Prime Minister called a press conference and resigned. In his words,

"keeping my post [is] too great a burden on the administration...on behalf of the government, I apologize for many problems from the prevention of the accident to the early handling of the disaster."

My Chung was never the handler of the ship, he might have been outside the country when the disaster happened, but that didn't stop him from taking responsibility.

The Lesson here is ESPONSIBILITY.

Once you are the head, you are very responsible. For anything and everything.

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Decibel: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
hamzeiy:
to think that people actually like your degraded statement is disheartening
Buhari and APC are taking Nigerians for a ride. Do you know the implication for the ruling party to grant visas to Islamic terrorists(ISIS)? Are you aware that over 4000 Nigerians have been murded and bombed in the North East due to Buhari's actions which lead us to an average of 50 persons/day; when multiplied by 365 days in a year gives 18250 persons? My dear think!
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by jamislaw(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Decibel:
wailler don't you know how to read b4 commenting? APC should explain to Nigerians...
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by jamislaw(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wailler kanan dankutuma bronbanka.
Decibel:
APC should explain to Nigerians...
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Decibel: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=jamislaw post=37199405][/quote]Why trying hard to be smart. Who controls NIS?
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Decibel: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
jamislaw:
Wailler kanan dankutuma bronbanka.
Abóki, as you can see, I don't give a damn.
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by DTaj: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Surprising to see that the stupid Wiling Wailers have not asked about the tribe (or state of origin) of the new boss, Martin Abeshi!

Stupid, daft, Wiling Wailers, PDP e-rats are wailing while Nigeria is progressing!
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by jamislaw(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
You can say that to gej ur god, i don't give a damn too. Parade don change gear. Uwarka.
Decibel:
Abóki, as you can see, I don't give a damn.
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by MakeMoves: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Buhari jux dy fire wt reckless abandon,i hope he doesnt misfire .Na 1 of hin kinsmen e fit put to occupy dat place nw.Lalastilala i knw say na u move am cum FP o.Many more sacks to come

Perhaps your don't understand the action/inaction cum consequence paradigm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.