Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos (4182 Views)

Jude Idimogu: It's Too Late For Igbo To Pull Out Of Nigeria / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Threatens To Pull Out Of Case.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
I, have read a whole of thread on nairaland,about how the ibos, had always chest beat about how they dominate the economy of lagos.Not only that, they also inundate us, about how lagos will sufer if they pull out their so called investment.I hereby challenged the ibos to a contest,let them pull out of lagos just for one year, and let see who will suffer between them and lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by afolwalex20(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Dats not true..

Yorubas dominates lagos

3 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by christinie(f): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by eleko1: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nigeria yi ti gbogbo wa ni/NIgeria belong to all of us.Bitterness embitter life. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Baawaa(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lagos is like USA to some of them,when they are leaving village to Lagos they do celebrate it.Going back to village,MBA!

10 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
christinie:
Ewu
Eran

4 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by abduljabbar4(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
They cant do that @ op. They only know how to talk and nothing else

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by ejirede: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
the numbers that will die because of that will triple that of civil war

13 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by kenny987(f): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Really? And what is the feasibility of your contest? Are u referring to some Igbo families that have been there even longer than some Yorubas? Or are u referring to the Lagos that is a central representation of all Nigerians especially in commerce? You people always forget that Lagos is not like other core South Western states. It may be situated in Yorubaland but having been the seat of power, it is a common heritage to all Nigerians, more so for those who have made investments and settled there. The residents there from whichever tribe have as much claim to it as any other person whether indigene or not and this is not out of spite or an attempt to show off but a real representation of facts which cannot be denied.

There really isn't any basis for your so-called contest, there are other tribes of Nigerians and even foreigners in Lagos. It should rather be a thing of joy that there is a place where Nigerians can live in unity and pursue their businesses and other legitimate concerns. When any specific group is threatened under whatever guise it should be condemned by all without reservation! Lagos is part of Nigeria and Nigerians are constitutionally guaranteed the right to live and work or do businesses anywhere so just be real and leave those imaginary thoughts you've got.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
They cant do that @ op. They only know how to talk and nothing else
Na mouth dem get like ajaakara.

5 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Aren't u tired of this rubbish ?I'm talking to both stupid tribes

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
ejirede:
the numbers that will die because of that will triple that of civil war
They will come here and bambooze us about their economy prowes.ibos, put ur money where ur mouth his.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
I, have read a whole of thread on nairaland,about how the ibos, had always chest beat about how they dominate the economy of lagos.Not only that, they also inundate us, about how lagos will sufer if they pull out their so called investment.I hereby challenged the ibos to a contest,let them pull out of lagos just for one year, and let see who will suffer between them and lagos.
We cannot pull out from what we own,for God sake we manage the one of the dirtiest city in the world

2 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by htconeline: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Many ebhoe we commit suicide. ......
Abeg yoloba abeg yoloba no send us away.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by ejirede: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
They will come here and bambooze us about their economy prowes.ibos, put ur money where ur mouth his.
exactly!

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
PrinceBundu:

We cannot pull out from what we own,for God sake we manage the one of the dirtiest city in the world
Don't u want ur biafra again? We all know Aba is the dirtiest city in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by zimoni(f): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Since Vaselene Boys hijacked this section, things have not been the same again.

Which kain thread be this for God's sake.

La wah ooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Adelaide2: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Op= mumu. How can you ask a house owner to leave his house?

4 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Duru1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:

You are a dumbass coward and fool. You should have gone to Daura Dumbass and plead with him and federal government to let Ndigbo go from the cesspit called Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by HDee(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
lol grin funny nigerians... What will you gain from this
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by meforyou1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lagos is no man's land, dominated immensely both in economy and population by the igbos

5 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by biafranking: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
oboi na nairaland yu dey command igbos to pull out,come alaba,ladipo,yaba,idumota,okota,oshodi, and iyana isolo,come tells us to pull out frm lagos,if i u go come out alive with ur head..

stvpid boi..

The zoo must fallll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Adelaide2:
Op= mumu. How can you ask a house owner to leave his house?
U mumu between me and u.u never see where gbege drive house owner comot for house.

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
biafranking:
oboi na nairaland yu dey command igbos to pull out,come alaba,ladipo,yaba,idumota,okota,oshodi, and iyana isolo,come tells us to pull out frm lagos,if i u go come out alive with ur head..

stvpid boi..

The zoo must fallll
Mumu,so u prefer the zoo to utopia biafra.

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by EdCure: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
That can only happen in the event of secession.
A businessman does not just pull his thriving business out of a city (especially during peace time) just to prove an ethnic point.
Business is money, and money is universal.

5 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by coolitempa(f): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
That one Na mass suicide o......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
meforyou1:
Lagos is no man's land, dominated immensely both in economy and population by the igbos
Lol,i dont no why ibos are never proud of SE.Is either they wants to die with lagos or wants to forcefuly attach to SS.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
htconeline:
Many ebhoe we commit suicide. ......
Abeg yoloba abeg yoloba no send us away.
you can't even write good English, you keep commiting grammatical suicide.

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by christinie(f): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
Eran
onuku odeku

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by biafranking: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
Mumu,so u prefer the zoo to utopia biafra.
idiat and mumu like ya..
with this thread yu open now;dont yu know the zoo must fall?
Dont yu percieved it?

Is that not your intention of causing disunity among biafrans and the zoo...

Boi yu re contributing to the downfall of this zoo menh....

So keep it up fool. D zoo must falllll.cool
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Mckennedy: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:

Hope this ain't out of Frustration ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Eh! Op, you can start the pulling out if your power reach, stop shouting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (pics) / Details of man That Looked Like Nnamdi Kanu In Burial Exposed In VIDEO / Again, Tinubu Being Supported To Raise His Arm (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.