Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker (589 Views)

'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers / Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker by helpinghands(m): 3:25am On Aug 22, 2015
A former Speaker, Ekiti State House of Assembly, Femi Bamisile, has said that the All Progressives Congress won’t rely on federal might to defeat Governor Ayodele Fayose in 2018 governorship poll.

Bamisile, who has declared his intention for the governorship seat, said the party would embark on serious and widespread mobilisation to woo electorate.

He spoke on Friday during a courtesy call by his campaign team on the APC’s State Working Committee.

Bamisile said, “We are not going to rely on President Muhammadu Buhari or federal might to win the coming governorship election. We have the capacity to defeat Fayose on our own.

“In the June 21, 2014 governorship election, we lost to the PDP by a margin of over 80,000 votes. But in the presidential election, it reduced to about 50,000 despite that Fayose did not allow some of our members to campaign.

“With this, it was evident that the APC in Ekiti is very strong. I want to assure our leaders that we will win the next election convincingly. But we have to work seriously for it so that we won’t disappoint President Buhari.”

Bamisile stated that he had started monthly distribution of free petrol to commercial motorcyclists operating in the state, adding that other critical voting population would enjoy similar gesture soon.

The State APC Chairman, Chief Jide Awe, represented by his deputy, Mrs. Kemi Olajide, and a leader of the party, Chief George Ojo, praised Bamisile for coming out at a critical time to give the party a strong voice.

Awe urged him to shun violence or any campaign of calumny in his aspiration.

He assured that the party will give all the aspirants a level-playing ground and won’t impose anybody on them.

Http://www.punchng.com/news/well-defeat-fayose-without-federal-might-ex-speaker/

Cc lalasticala , ishilove

Re: We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker by NoRetreat(m): 3:33am On Aug 22, 2015
That's like snail telling fire that its saliva will quench fire.
Re: We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker by bewla(m): 4:03am On Aug 22, 2015
U still carry this thing for mind
Re: We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Una don finally gree say he defeat una in d last guber election?
Nobody can take away the love the Ekiti people have for "The Man of the People" from them. This will still extend to the person he will choose as his successor.
Re: We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker by kennyman2000(m): 4:55am On Aug 22, 2015
oshoko... I just love this man..
Re: We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker by softmind24: 5:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Sharply send my own petrol for the month of august
Re: We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker by natas22: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2015
I know my sai buhari he won't even interfere with ekiti state election when the time comes his a man of integrity which is like a food to him.

When two elephants fight its the grass that suffer most and in this case its the poor people of ekiti that will suffer

I pray both parties should resolve there differences and see the post not a do or die but an avenue to give good governance to there people.

If we had people with qualities of my sai buhari this nation would be better

Sai buhari.
Re: We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker by natas22: 5:39am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: We’ll Defeat Fayose Without Federal Might- Ex-speaker by boboLIL(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2015
How can u defeat crowd? How can u defeat people's love?

Fayose is a 'crowd'

Fayose is people's love
Winners don't boast.....losers do

Fayose u r the man my nigg*

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Minister For Buhari / Senators, Reps Want To Be Conferred With SAN Rank / Senate, Reps Okay Pay Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.