Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach (33897 Views)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Catholic Priest (rev. Alex Okafor) Dies During Send Off Party In Lagos Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Runyibee(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2015
May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by shejane: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Rest in peace Rev....
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by MEILYN(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2015
EmagNig:
seems you want to get banned, right ... these moderators are not smiling oooo
Make them ban me now grin grin grin

Watin I dey post no harm anybody now. Rather E go help people.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by ThatNova(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2015
waste of 9 long years.

Atleast he might meet his maker

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by hahn(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
this kinda send forth party self at the beach.

And once again god proves his incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by 9jatatafo(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:
Where is jesus
Na wa for u oooo. Get deliverance fast!!!
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Edusouls(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:
Where is jesus
the man don run tetee leave us, we pursue am with so much sin and wickedness...

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by veriland(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Such a sad news to hear, but not withstanding, there is still God who is alive. Strength to the owner of d body

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by valasmedia(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2015
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/catholic-clergy-drowns-in-lagos-beach/

I read and I felt like crying, life is just a crazy ride, where nothing is guaranteed.. the truth is u don't know what is gonna happen tomorrow.... . (тнє σиℓу ѕσи σf нιѕ ραяєитѕ!!!)......the all I can say is for God to give your family, the capabilities to take this as fate....

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2015
ThatNova:
waste of 9 long years.

Atleast he might meet his maker

but why would his make let him die such a painful death, after dedicating his lifetime to serving the acclaimed maker?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by veriland(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Edusouls:

Nope.. He is still in d throne watching at you right now,eagerly waiting for us to turn to him.

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by EmagNig(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2015
MEILYN:
Make them ban me now grin grin grin

Watin I dey post no harm anybody now. Rather E go help people.
them no send you oooo..
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Iyke1998(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2015
I fear that beach oo. The day I entered that water ehn,I was damn scared.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Etizz: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Bilabong:
They really sent him forth.
Him go don reach by now.

Seriously, I don't know why I laughed about your post.... God forgive us. grin
Bilabong:
They really sent him forth.
Him go don reach by now.

Seriously, I don't know why I laughed about your post.... God forgive us.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2015
9jatatafo:

Na wa for u oooo. Get deliverance fast!!!

Is that fast deliverance from Roman folklore and myth? May Allah deliver you too for not believing in him.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by DaBullIT(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Life is short

Leave a good Legacy

Food for thought

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Edusouls:

That means he is irrelevant to our life anymore. Why the fvck must you worship him?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2015
feel dis dope jamz @mcdowealth ft. @itz_soundprince - "IRE"
DOWNLOAD, LISTEN & ENJOY ------->
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d0daf4a4
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by hisableplc(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:
Where is jesus

Where he has always being if he listened to d small still voice he wont av passed on

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2015
tucky200:
pls stop thinking with ur anus...

You are the one thinking from your anus because, you are believing in fairytales and myths.

I think with my brain, that's why i phantom that the mythical jesus is a fairytale from Ancient Romans.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2015
dirtymoney:
Why must a Reverend's send-forth be held at the beach?
Wondering if beaches never existed in the times of Apostle Paul, Timothy, Jesus. etc
Singing - Give me that old time RELIGION 3X
Its good enough for me.

When good things happen... Men would say "Its God"
When bad things happen.... They's say "God works in mysterious ways" whereas we humans are the cause of our problems.
RIP REVEREND[i][/i]

Oga, Beaches have been there. Our Lord Jesus was at the Sea Shore, the word Sea Shore appeared in the Bible. Back to the matter, I don't think that this is a normal death though but whatever happened has happened.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Xtfield(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:
Where is jesus
Jesus is alive and able. The question you should ask is "Would Jesus have approved of a beach senth forth party?" Where in the Bible was such organised? Send forth in the Bible was a sober moment full of prayers and meditation on the word. Who will deliver the church from this worldliness that has crept into it? Did I hear you say only God? No! He won't because he has given us His word to guide us but we have rejected the word. The Bible clearly says, He that breaks the hedge, him shall the serpent bite. When we break God's word and take to our own ways the result is always death, sorrow and mourning. He said, there is a way that seemeth right unto man, but the end thereof is death. He that has ears, let him hear what the Spirit says to the church. Am I judging them? Be it far from me to do so for judgement belongs to God. I only spoke as moved by the Spirit and in line with the inspired word of God. If anyone does not like it, too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=37211714][/quote] Preaching the gospel of truth and peace to muhammed
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by monex(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Kingkamal:
Why xtian go go beach for send forth it doesn't make sense I doubt this people
stereotype. how does beach and sin connect

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by digitsolution: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2015
So sad. Rest in peace God's own....
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2015
Mee234:

Preaching the gospel of truth and peace to muhammed

Mohammed preaching for you to stop believing that Jesus was god and was burn of a common woman. It is a Blasphemy to Mohammed's Allah.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by mimicious(f): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Send forth gone wrong
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by funkybully(f): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
exxell:
Foolish man.... Just look at. He wants to enjoy beach life like an ordinary married man. This is one of the reasons why I said one time before that the Church needs to call a third Vatican council to discuss "The Catholic Priesthood in the 21st century viz a viz Modernism and Secularism: The way forward". How I wish I was born in the time of St Peter, St Basil and St Lawrence. These were people who knew what it means to be a pillar in the church of Christ.

There was a reason Christ had these following sets of people: The Apostles, The Disciples and the crowd. The Apostles were expected to have a higher level of discipline and sense of detachment from the world. If these was the case, WHAT CARRIED THE PRIEST TO THE BEACH? IS THE BEACH THE ONLY PLACE TO CELEBRATE A SENDFORTH PARTY? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PARISH COMPOUND? OH I GET IT.... BIKINI WEARING GIRLS WERE PROLLY INVITED.... MTCHEEW.

All the same, I believe in my heart that his time was up at that particular moment.... Thats why he died at that Beach. If he was on the road when his time was up, I guess accident go sure pass.... Thats the way I understand this world ooo. All these people asking where Christ was should mind what they say.

#RIP THOUGH COMRADE

Dude, He is yet to be ordained. He is just a deacon.

Most deacons get carried away by d Hope of ordination after 1 year as a deacon. The wise ones get themselves in prayerful one year battle as many of them do die in accident or deaths one can refer to as untimely.

Simply put He is not destined to b a Rev. Fr. I pity d parents being an only son.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Orikinla(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
[size=18pt]One day a friend took me to the notorious Kuramo Beach on Victoria Island and suddenly a voice asked me, "What are you doing here?".
I told my friend that I must leave at once and knowing that I am very close to God, he agreed and we left.
Many of us who claim to be Christians don't have relationship with the Holy Spirit and without the Holy Spirit, you are spiritually blind, because you will not have the gift of discernment.
I know that it was not the idea of the priest to go the beach for that party. His carnally minded friends must have talked him into it.
The last time I checked, our perfect example Jesus Christ did not go swimming at the sea. He went fishing and preaching the good news of the Kingdom of God.
When we become born again, our worldly lifestyles must change for Godly lifestyles.[/size]

May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by 9jatatafo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

Is that fast deliverance from Roman folklore and myth? May Allah deliver you too for not believing in him.

Firstly your boko haram Allah worshippers need deliverance and you should channel it to them.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by tucky200(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

You are the one thinking from your anus because, you are believing in fairytales and myths.

I think with my brain, that's why i phantom that the mythical jesus is a fairytale from Ancient Romans.
I don't understand u..u don't bliv jesus once existed or u don't bliv in his legacy ?
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
rhema4u:

Oga, Beaches have been there. Our Lord Jesus was at the Sea Shore, the word Sea Shore appeared in the Bible. Back to the matter, I don't think that this is a normal death though but whatever happened has happened.
Young man, read tru my post again before u rush to quote me!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.