Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach (33930 Views)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Catholic Priest (rev. Alex Okafor) Dies During Send Off Party In Lagos Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Pidggin(f): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
hahn:

And once again god proves his incompetence

Sacrlege!
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:

allah is as meaningless to you as jesus is to allah followers,
both are meaningless to me an atheist.
religion is a scam.

have a nice day.
As horrible as being a Muslim can be sometimes, I will pick a Muslim over an atheist. U know what they say " never trust a man without a FAITH"

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mee234:

A worst condition. so u are one of those follow who own their life to some stupid series of chance event and some pseudo science? Dammmmm!

Stop deleting my comment whenever you quote me or this will be my last reply to your messages.

First of all, what's pseudoscience, get it accurate, our chat continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Ninilowo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
IDAAMU PAADI
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

We are believing those things because of childhood indoctrinations, a Christian child, a muslem child, a Jewish child, a Buddhist child.

The privilege and joy of being a grown-up is the ability to reason on oneself any information or ideas received, in order to arrive to a more propable conclusion.
#Freethinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by hahn(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pidggin:

Sacrlege!

Is that even a word? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pidggin:

Thou shall not mock

Said by who?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mee234:

As horrible as being a Muslim can be sometimes, I will pick a Muslim over an atheist. U know what they say " never trust a man without a FAITH"

the basis of religion has never been faith, but fear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Pidggin(f): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Before you all doubting Thomas insult the God that is bigger than all your ancestors, do you know that Fr. Okafor may have had subtle warnings before going to the beach? He may have passed it off as insignificant in his bid to please those who organized this event for him. Every single day people avoid possible death because of subtle signs that God gives to us.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Pidggin(f): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
hahn:

Is that even a word? undecided

Dunce!
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by ThatNova(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

ThatNova

He don't have a choice, he is just believing because he was told to. Any ideology the propagator told you not to say certain things or ask questions is a con. Dont fall for it.

They are the chosen ones from god while we are the minions who god don't ever want to visit physically too. He just want to enslave us to the irrationality of those ancient cattle rearers.

Bro ThatNova , start asking any possible question to ascertain whether those things you were told to believe are true or false claims. If not, you will still remain in the delusion of our ancestors.

to believe or not to believe.i think believing feels way better bro
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Pidggin(f): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

Said by who?

By the God that is bigger than your ancestors
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by ThatNova(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:

an all knowing could not come up with a better way of greater good than to let people suffer to death?

by the way who are they? the masters of the slaves i guess.

believe me,I've doubted, asked questions, disbelieved but I finally realised that I feel way better believing than not believing
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:

the basis of religion has never been faith, but fear.
For Muslims maybe but for Christians, Faith . For with out faith it is impossible to please the Christian God.

N/B. Faith as used in that post is belief.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
ThatNova:

believe me,I've doubted, asked questions, disbelieved but I finally realised that I feel way better believing than not believing

the realities of our existence can never be dismissed by how you feel.
believing makes you feel better doesn't mean what you believe is true. even if those who brought christianity here come back and say it's a hoax, you d' still be uncomfortable to believe them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mee234:

For Muslims maybe but for Christians, Faith . For with out faith it is impossible to please the Christian God.

N/B. Faith as used in that post is belief.

without 10% of your income and huge envelop for offering and seed sowing, your faith is banza.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:

without 10% of your income and huge envelop for offering and seed sowing, your faith is banza.
Faith is more than ten percent and sowing of seed.
Not all Christians believe it must be ten percent. but we are encouraged to give.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by hahn(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pidggin:

Dunce!

I guessed as much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pidggin:

By the God that is bigger than your ancestors

through who or did spoke directly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mee234:

Faith is more than ten percent and sowing of seed.
Not all Christians believe it must be ten percent. but we are encouraged to give.

really? with countless billionaire jet flying pulpit pimps a.k.a men of god all over Lagos, it took the goodwill of a non christian fashola to save the life of a popular christian nolly wood actress who needed kidney surgery?

encouraged to give indeed!

lemme ask ya- if Jesus is really coming soon to take you to a paradise, why are your pastors building mansions and expanding their enterprise s on earth??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
ThatNova:

to believe or not to believe.i think believing feels way better bro

really, whether what you believe is false or not, you don't give a damn?

good for you. enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
this kinda send forth party self at the beach.
as in eh.. The tin tire me. Wetin concern priest with beach... Whch kyn end time sendforth be dat sef...
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by ideatoprince18(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:
Where is jesus
.. .....He is Every where
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Chrisx1x(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:
Where is jesus
the right question u shld be asking his "where is rev. Francis? " heaven or hell?
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by ideatoprince18(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
exxell:
Foolish man.... Just look at. He wants to enjoy beach life like an ordinary married man. This is one of the reasons why I said one time before that the Church needs to call a third Vatican council to discuss "The Catholic Priesthood in the 21st century viz a viz Modernism and Secularism: The way forward". How I wish I was born in the time of St Peter, St Basil and St Lawrence. These were people who knew what it means to be a pillar in the church of Christ.

There was a reason Christ had these following sets of people: The Apostles, The Disciples and the crowd. The Apostles were expected to have a higher level of discipline and sense of detachment from the world. If these was the case, WHAT CARRIED THE PRIEST TO THE BEACH? IS THE BEACH THE ONLY PLACE TO CELEBRATE A SENDFORTH PARTY? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PARISH COMPOUND? OH I GET IT.... BIKINI WEARING GIRLS WERE PROLLY INVITED.... MTCHEEW.

All the same, I believe in my heart that his time was up at that particular moment.... Thats why he died at that Beach. If he was on the road when his time was up, I guess accident go sure pass.... Thats the way I understand this world ooo. All these people asking where Christ was should mind what they say.

#RIP THOUGH COMRADE
.........ur post reeks of stupidity and then ignorance...... may b a little shot of ogogoro will change ur stupidity.......ur sister was among d bikini wearing babes abi?........ If f parish priest where hr did his apostolic work gave him permission to go to d beach for d sendforth then who are u BLABBERMOUTH!!!! ?? ??
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by tonimenia: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is rather so unfortunate!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Chrisx1x:
the right question u shld be asking his "where is rev. Francis? " heaven or hell?

Are teaching me how to ask my question. where is jesus cum god when Rev. Francis die hideously.
i don't care wherever he is of which i know that he will decay off and is gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by fromnigeria(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:
Where is jesus
Be careful we're not suppose to joke with everything. No, not someone else's religion.
Be very careful with your life. Just an advice
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.. .....He is Every where

why did he allow Rev Francis to die this way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
fromnigeria:

Be careful
we're not suppose to joke with everything.
No, not someone else's religion.

Be very careful with your life.
Just an advice

thanks for the advice, but am not joking about anything, i asked a question.

is that how your joking looks like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by sweetiliciouz(f): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
he never wished for this,neither did he know his death was at beach waiting for him.so sad .RIP
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by ideatoprince18(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
menesheh:

why did he allow Rev Francis to die this way?
.........something's had to happen.... it was his time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Frank Chuks Holding Gun On A Church Program Poster In Delta State / Onele Twins, Paul Eberechukwu & Peter Uchechukwu To Be Ordained Catholic Priests / Can A Christian Marry More Than One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.