Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Are You Mono/poly Satisfactious? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Mono/poly Satisfactious? (409 Views)

Miss Starlet Pageant Competition 2015 Photos, Held In Federal Poly Oko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Mono/poly Satisfactious? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Are You Mono/Poly Satisfactious?
FEATURED
I have been studying why people cheat and I have come to this hypothesis.
Note its a Hypothesis.
Everyone want completeness, the reason of satisfaction. Its how we are built to function, with an empty vacuum. So we just keep searching for that engulf-ness to fill the vacuum in us.
We are extremely blessed when we find it in one place, its a big achievement of success.
But often times we find them in different forms and places, sparsely divided to never merge together.
A Man/Woman for example would find responsibility satisfaction with one man/woman, sexual satisfaction with a second, financial satisfaction with a third and religious satisfaction with a fourth.
or sometimes his satisfaction could be spread much more than that.
That’s why you notice that sometimes you just can’t have a brand in charge of all your appliances. Doesn’t that puzzle you?
It does puzzle me.
I see people who use Tecno for mobile, HP for system, and Apple for Tabs. Or entirely some other different ways or products.
The most easiest examples are the entertainment sets in homes.
You see an LG Tv, a Sharp DVD player, a Midea Air Condition System, and a Samsung Sound System.
When you ask, the reply is always:
“I prefer sharp for DVD player, and Midea is sound for air-conditioning and LG Tv is the bomb not to mention Samsung and their Sound systems”
And then you understand that they just find satisfaction in the different brands.
But then there just are some people who are chronic faithfuls and don’t have issues been satisfied easily, they don’t need different brands to make them fulfilled. They just accept LG for everything because they love LG, and whatever LG cannot do, they believe they don’t need it.
The same rule applies to life and its complexities. Its either you are Mono-Satisfactious or you are Poly-Satisfactious.
Let’s hear what you think.
I want to see if we can make it a theory.

#BiTribal
Alero Ajems Arubi
Copyright 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Definite Major Purpose Makes The Difference - Personal Development / Valentino Shoes Plans To Open / Lagos State Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.