Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? (7183 Views)

Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. / FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment / Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by mikolosis(m): 6:06am On Aug 22, 2015
I bet the odds that the just concluded immigration recruitment has been cancelled,maybe change is actually here,am not happy i lost out after my name was first shortlisted,but I think this time around,the recruitment will be transparent,Sai baba....
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2015
mikolosis:
I bet the odds that the just concluded immigration recruitment has been cancelled,maybe change is actually here,am not happy i lost out after my name was first shortlisted,but I think this time around,the recruitment will be transparent,Sai baba....

Where did you get the information from uncle?
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by mikolosis(m): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2015
its so authentic,its an intel from NIS headquarters.
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by jimikata(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2015
It's true that why the CG was suspended :

1 Share

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by kkkp: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2015
It is not cancelled...my cousin is still in camp
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Valmesk(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2015
Fingers crossed as things unfold,Immigration recruitment vs FAAN recrcruitment,which was more transperent?
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by mikolosis(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2015
none of d newly recruites are in camp yet,they are still nd various immigration command all over d federation,by Monday your friend will tell u d koko.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Happiness87(f): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2015
it is not yet cancelled, wait for final instruction from presidency

PEOPLES name were wrongly dropped and not picked at all, those who never applied got the job

there is another 1500 retireees by December this year, making room for 1500 replacements FG is planning to review the process and many more people will e employed this time

thank you
mikolosis:

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by mikolosis(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2015
this report has nothing to do with the cancellation,this isn't the circular i saw,its just so sensitive I cnt upload it here guys.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by mikolosis(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
the circular I saw stated cancellation dear,if u hv a top shot in NIS headquarters ask d person if he is she is in the know,d circular is dated 20th of dis month.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by jimikata(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2015
mikolosis:
the circular I saw started cancellation dear,if u hv a top shot in NIS headquarters ask d person if he is she is in the know,d circular is dated 20th of dis month.

guy, upload the circular here to clear the minds of the doubting Thomases, nothing do you.
It's a public document.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by mikolosis(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2015
jimikata:
guy, upload the circular here to clear the minds of the doubting Thomases, nothing do you.
It's a public document.

its not yet a public document for now.am sorry
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by kennyland1(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2015
this cant be true, whats ur source man
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by mranova(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2015
mikolosis:

Bros then why didn't u post the circular u saw? You sound excited to me that i has been "cancelled" but don't be selfish in your thoughts. Think about the money this people have spent travelling up and down. Well to answer your question I don't think it has been cancelled. I was informed they have,been asked to proceed on a two-week leave from the various state commands.
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by akatekpe(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2015
Our God is not asleep. After collecting our hard earned #1000. They came up with another paddy paddy exercise and God has exposed them again

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Valmesk(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Instead of cancelling the recruitment process,the government should review the process.Our borders are very porous and since many vibrant youths want to serve in the Immigration,the government should channel the vigour showed by these gallant youths to our various borders for utmost security.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by mikolosis(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
mranova:

Bros then why didn't u post the circular u saw? You sound excited to me that i has been "cancelled" but don't be selfish in your thoughts. Think about the money this people have spent travelling up and down. Well to answer your question I don't think it has been cancelled. I was informed they have,been asked to proceed on a two-week leave from the various state commands.

I spent money too traveling for the exercise,u may be right if u say am excited,d final part of d exercise wasn't transparent,not just because it didnt favour me,how could u believe that d final list was thwarted?,most of my friends that their names were also shortlisted got missing nd final part,so am happy change has final come,let it be on merit.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by huxxain(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mtseeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by jimikata(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
mikolosis:

its not yet a public document for now.am sorry
i saw this on another thread on NL, is this the circular you are referring to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by michaeadi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thanks be to God dat after the state exercise, I was not selected... I would have resigned and lost my current work because of these wahala... People wud hv left their job not knowing that nah error go end am

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by powerfulsettingz: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
If this is true then is better i go back to God for second chance....... Honestly the just concluded one made me believed God had neglected me

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Imoksp(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
4 those of us that receive 2mails,a congratulatory mail and an error cum non selection mail frm NIS after been qualified 4d job,Gud 2hear dat its been cancelled if its really true.d last stage of d interview was a sham,a scam.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Govt should just allow this pple to continue with their job... They have really spent a lot to get to where they are.. Early morning juggs, tfares, resignation of former appointm$ents and co.. Now why should dey be punished for the wrong dey didn't commit? If Buhari really wants to ammend, let him continue from d shortlisted candidates for interview by placing dem accross federal parastatals. I have a cousin who got appointed with them which is the prime reason I feel for dis pple. He has sacrificed a lot.

I was also dumped after the last stage as well but it matters not to me

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Horllamideh(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Sai baba should please oh,my babe has spent a lot on the training and other ishh. Let them continue the stuff oh. Am a novice.....buh am i the only one seeing 'please' at the end of the circular, i have seen circulars addressed to my uncle who's a HOD in a federal university and don't remember seeing please in them....m suprised abt this since the organisation concerned is a paramilitary one where command/order is highly placed and is expected to be obeyed why put 'please' at the end...,please guys,bail me out.
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by mavinc4u(f): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
mikolosis:

I actually think you are happy because you lost out. A typical Nigerian mentality.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by 2sex(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is not cool at all. OP, just because you lost out doesn't mean you will get in if it was reassigned... Trust me.

This bad seriously.

Anyway, we shall see.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by 2sex(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
I just confirmed it is true.
lalasticlala, ishilove, seun. farano front page please.
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by vintino(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gbese re oooh
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by huxxain(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Please o, the recruitment has not been cancelled. We were only told to sit at home pending further directives. I know many people are happy that it may be canncelled, but how I wishe you are in our shoes. We spent a lot on transportation and feeding everyday, some of uus resigned their previous jobs in the name of serving our nation. Haba my people! No human feelings?

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by kennyland1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
2sex:
I just confirmed it is true.
lalasticlala, ishilove, seun. farano front page please.
whats ur source
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by 2sex(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
kennyland1:
whats ur source
some who was shortlisted.
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by uwemzini(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Valmesk:
Fingers crossed as things unfold,Immigration recruitment vs FAAN recrcruitment,which was more transperent?
cool
Valmesk:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Officers 11 Recruitment At Federal Inland Revenue Service(firs) / Solidarites International (SI) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment / Mactay Consulting Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.