Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. (997 Views)

Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Those Against Buhari’s Ministerial Position Are Crooks – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by ELTON123(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2015
****The sins RadioBiafra committed against BUHARI and co**** RadioBiafra has committed great and unpardonable criminal offences to the Federal Government of Nigeria, crimes so mortal that Buhari and his Northern government forgive the BOKO HARAM menace and dedicated her manpower/ resources chasing that group # Radiobiafra for speaking out against corruption and evil going on in the creation called Nigeria by Lugard. Boko Haram spits blood, spills blood and making the security of the nigeria to look porous while millions of her citizens are now homeless or refugees in the country they have been calling their home. The sins of RadioBiafra is that they refused to carry aggression, they refused to tow the path of other Ethnic groups that speak or remonstrate with the power of the gun and destructions; RadioBiafra among her crimes was to verbally agitate for a homeland where they can be treated as human and not sub human # BiafraRestoration , I tried to juxtapose it with (RADIO TA KOWA an AWUSA RADIO) that was used against JONATHAN, the Radio # Kowa did everything impossible and heap barrages of insults upon Jonathan but not even one day were they harassed. I heard some morons saying that RadioBiafra is calling for cessation and I wonder between the call for Monkeys and Baboons soaking in blood, also call for making Government ungovernable, call for making the nation inhabitable ,which of them possess more danger?? Nigeria Government is busy avoiding pressing problematic issues that is capable of smoking the nation and keep chasing a harmless people # BIAFRANS that are venting out the frustration which; if addressed half way, peace and joy would have abounded but now; all we are seeking from you Nigerians is our total freedom. Had Jonathan gone after those that swore openly on TV to soak us in blood if they failed to get Powers by any means, if he had reduced the powers of the president into vindictive vengeance tool, I am sure the polity of nigeria would've been long over boiled. Buharism, Wasting time chasing RadioBiafra can only get Us more patronage and it's like one leaving his house that is on Bomb fire and continue chasing rats running round the house.

8 Likes

Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by Daniel058(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2015
Biafranradio
Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by omoelesa(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2015
Radiobiafraud.
Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by Rose2014: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015
The second sin according to Buhari is that they gave him 5% vote hence should not expect anything good from him administration

The type of Things u hear only in Nigeria cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by wtfCode: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2015
long live biafra. GOD is our strength.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by EasternLion: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2015
Biafra is our religion and Radio Biafra is where we worship.
Tune in right now, we re worshipping Chukwu Okike Abiama in our pure ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by Emytexboy(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2015
In director;s voice, we're live and direct
Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by Austin4lif: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Am never a Fan of this Kalu of a guy, what am concerned of is the northern domination of the minority groups in Nigeria. If you visit Kano, u will see hausa people claiming the birth right of Nigeria. Those from the east,west and south are being regarded as foreigners in same Nigeria in Kano state. You dont have equal rights like those who are from there. Travel to Zamfara state, u will see the highest level of religious intolerance. The state school of health is an epitome of islamabad, Christians especially the girls were forced to put on Hijab b4 entering class. Who says that it is only Boko haram that want to force us to islam? Travel also to katsina state were it is a sin to be called igbo or a Christian even though there are minority christians from that state who are known as the" maguzawa" go to kebbi you will not have permit to build ur church and u will be harassed to pay tax by the local authorities even though hausa people are not goood in paying for Govt facilities. Only in Nigeria u will see Emirs with exotic cars and nobody is asking how did they get the money even though many of our igwe's and oba's don't even own a car. Is only in Nigeria most mosques dnt pay NEPA bill and water Bills. Only in Nigeria will u see a particular ethnic group dominating all the sectors of the economy. I like what kalu is doing but he is taking a wrong approach, hate speech is wrong. The sure way of having ur biafra is through diplomatic means. God bless us

1 Like

Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by jemir000: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2015
poooooharii...moda fuvker
Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
You are wasting your time, GEJ tried diplomacy, Massob tried diplomacy, what did they achieve?, Nothing.

Austin4lif:
Am never a Fan of this Kalu of a guy, what am concerned of is the northern domination of the minority groups in Nigeria. If you visit Kano, u will see hausa people claiming the birth right of Nigeria. Those from the east,west and south are being regarded as foreigners in same Nigeria in Kano state. You dont have equal rights like those who are from there. Travel to Zamfara state, u will see the highest level of religious intolerance. The state school of health is an epitome of islamabad, Christians especially the girls were forced to put on Hijab b4 entering class. Who says that it is only Boko haram that want to force us to islam? Travel also to katsina state were it is a sin to be called igbo or a Christian even though there are minority christians from that state who are known as the" maguzawa" go to kebbi you will not have permit to build ur church and u will be harassed to pay tax by the local authorities even though hausa people are not goood in paying for Govt facilities. Only in Nigeria u will see Emirs with exotic cars and nobody is asking how did they get the money even though many of our igwe's and oba's don't even own a car. Is only in Nigeria most mosques dnt pay NEPA bill and water Bills. Only in Nigeria will u see a particular ethnic group dominating all the sectors of the economy. I like what kalu is doing but he is taking a wrong approach, hate speech is wrong. The sure way of having ur biafra is through diplomatic means. God bless us

1 Like

Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
forexexpert:
You are wasting your time, GEJ tried diplomacy, Massob tried diplomacy, what did they achieve?, Nothing.

Asari Dokubo used violence he got an audience. Now the North has used violence again, they just got $2.1b of funding. In Nigeria only violence gets you result. Fvck diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Biafra; the Land of the Rising Sun is my home, that's where my heart is.

I love you dearly Biafra.

Viva Biafra! Viva Afrique.

1 Like

Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by wadetaw202: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123:

I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her womanliness is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a rel dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me fuuuck her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, name my prostitute mama cause am
Re: The Sins #RADIOBIAFRA Committed Against Buhari And Co.. by ELTON123(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am
Yoruba this is what y people are known for

(1) (Reply)

Court Determines Suit Between Biafra, Nigeria On Sept 22 / Pastor Tunde Bakare Declares What He Received From Immediate Past President. / How Will Nigeria Dept Be Shared If Disintegration Occurs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.