Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Naira Rallies Against The Dollar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Rallies Against The Dollar (47007 Views)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah / See Why The Naira May Fall To The Dollar At #1000/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by metorichmond(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2015
What type of rally? The op though
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by victornwaru(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2015
simseg01:
The Naira, on Friday, regained its strength and appreciated to N208 to the Dollar in the parallel market, compared with the N212 it traded for on Thursday.
The British Pound Sterling and the Euro also traded at N330 and N230, respectively, at the parallel market on Friday.
The official interbank exchange rate, however, remained at N197 to the Dollar.
Olufukeje Adegbeye, a currency trader, attributed the fluctuation of the Naira to the global devaluation of the dollar and recent monetary policies of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN); adding that the intervention of the CBN had stifled the forces of demand and supply inthete nation’s currency market.
“The businessman on the street should be takedn into consideration,” he said. “Some of our manufacturers still depend on the importation of raw materials for their operations. The policy
on foreign exchange restriction has made life extremely difficult for manufacturers.”
He also said that the CBN, through its policies, has created avenues for the cross border smuggling of foreign currencies, especially the dollar.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/naira-rallies-against-the-dollar/
them dream
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by oluwanoni: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Its being like that for a while...we need more constructive post.
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by nnadychuks(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by BishopMagic: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Baawaa:

You are nothing but a fool,ask Jonathan the clueless, he will tell you a dollar was 237 to Naira when he left office.

And you are nothing but a parasitic leech ask your boko commander when he is going to stabilise oil price with the military and make one dollar equal to one naira.

Dunce

3 Likes

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by yemmynoni: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

Fool.

Better start planting whatever cash crop because the oil will no longer fund your useless parasitic nation.
by their words we shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by BishopMagic: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2015
yemmynoni:
by their words we shall know them

Leech better start planting cocoa.

Even your boko president has told you that oil can not meet all your roach desires.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by Baawaa(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

Fool, did the naira not trade at its all time lowest value of 250 in August, 2015.

Keep denying the obvious
Liar,you don't know what you are saying, whatever you swallowed during Jonathan's administration you will vomit them now.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by san316(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Woooow. Thought it went back to 240.
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by ThisMeansWAR: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

Shut up you bloody liar.

It was 190 as at May 29.

I know because I converted some of my savings to my dorm account in apprehension that it will further fall.

gej left it at 220 .. Stop wailing.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by joraldin1(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

Fool.

Better start planting whatever cash crop because the oil will no longer fund your useless parasitic nation.
the cash crop is wat dey use in feeding ur father and his father before u are born, and same cash crop is used in making diz country wat is it today be4 oil was discover.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by Touchforfree(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2015
ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed

Ds is what you'll be posting online till THY KINGDOM come by His Grace and the Man will be moving on top of you the Wailers.

Ur role model spent more than 5 yrs there and was booted out but all what wailers like you could do is condemning somebody that's just been there bearly 3 months.

Keep on wailing.....

4 Likes

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by Obynolee(f): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Baawaa:
That is CHANGE!
Never again JonaTAN in this nation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You really don't know what you are talking about but soon you will realize, when most importers emptied their warehouse
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by Truckpusher(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2015
PassingShot:
Another sad day for wailers who will never see any good in this country.

The bad news they pray for shall be their lot. grin
Seriously? I use to think that you were educated bro?
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by san316(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2015
mployer:

If you really understand what is happening, you will pity your folly

It is like your parents refusing you food just to boast of surplus food in the house..... sad

Your analogy is wrong. Try something else.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by BishopMagic: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2015
joraldin1:
the cash crop is wat dey use in feeding ur father and his father before u are born, and same cash crop is used in making diz country wat is it today be4 oil was discover.

Who fed who?

You fools believe too much in your cocoa and groundnut pyramids.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by Etizz: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

Fool.

Are u a Nigerian? If u are, I don't think u should call your country useless, in as much as I don't like what dat guy post, I will tell u it's unfair to call our very own country useless...... No heart feelings dear.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by Baawaa(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

And you are nothing but a parasitic leech ask your boko commander when he is going to stabilise oil price with the military and make one dollar equal to one naira.

Dunce
If a dollar equal a Naira,you cannot be part of it,because you don't want a CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by BishopMagic: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Etizz:

Are u a Nigerian? If u are, I don't think u should call your country useless, in as much as I don't like what dat guy post, I will tell u it's unfair to call our very own country useless...... No heart feelings dear.... Thanks

Ohh you are still one of the deluded fools who think Nijeriya still exist.

I pity you arewastani citizen
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by ayusco85(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2015
kkkp:
Slow and steady...#Baba till 6031

6031? Who will be alive den?? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by conyema12(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Nairaland is indeed filled with kids.
No single contructive post.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by jemir000: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2015
MizTyna:
Yay!!! Go naira! Go naira!!

What's the lie about? Check abokifx.com na
aboki-fx...haaaaaa...u go fear 'sauce' naa
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by Horlufemi(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

Fool, did the naira not trade at its all time lowest value of 250 in August, 2015.

Keep denying the obvious

When Jonathan came in how much was the dollar?

When I Jonathan left how much was the dollar?

Please answer. And please don't insult me cos I didn't insult u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by BishopMagic: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Baawaa:

If a dollar equal a Naira,you cannot be part of it,because you don't want a CHANGE

The naira will go the way of the Zimbabwean dollar before the end of this year after Niger Delta and Biafra Republics are declared.

Ponder on that Mr. Arewastan
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by tunde1200(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2015
INDEED HE WAS PAID.

grin

Baawaa:

Liar,you don't know what you are saying, whatever you swallowed during Jonathan's administration you will vomit them now.
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by BishopMagic: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Horlufemi:

When Jonathan came in how much was the dollar?

When I Jonathan left how much was the dollar?

Please answer. And please don't insult me cos I didn't insult u.

When you father came in and left, he left his sexual transmitted foolery in your mother.
Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by Truckpusher(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Baawaa:
That is CHANGE!
Never again JonaTAN in this nation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If only you knew the voodoo economic policies that is ongoing right now ,you'd be be frowning and those laugh emoticons would automatically change to cry emoticons .

Buhari is stagnating the economy and choking imports and exports and here you are celebrating an austerity measure that would soon hit us in the face ?

Just wait until companies begin to pack up and drop workers in their thousands then you'll understand the implications of this useless myopic policy.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by osothermal(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2015
ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed
sorry to ask How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by pasol4real(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2015
mployer:

If you really understand what is happening, you will pity your folly

It is like your parents refusing you food just to boast of surplus food in the house..... sad
Wow this illustration is scary
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by ocelot2006(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Liar! It was way above 220 when GEJ left.

It NEVER went beyond 190 under GEJ. Keep lying.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rallies Against The Dollar by PassingShot(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Seriously? I use to think that you were educated bro?
Smh
How does my prayer for those who wish the country bad become a problem for you or anyone who doesn't wish the country bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

70 Igbo Billionaires To Turn The East To An Industrial Hub / Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.