Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) (44640 Views)

Okezie Ikpezie And Setraco On Faulks Rd..demolishing Illegal Structures / Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" / Okorocha Demolishes Illegal Structures/Brothel In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Ghost01(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is what the Yorubas call "s'agbe l'oju yoyo". All na cosme-TICKs. E remain 38 months make him tenure end. No be handouts we wan chop. Besides, what about those traders plying their trade on the road (NOTE: not roadside o, ON THE ROAD) around oja oba? When are they getting their own compensation because they too need to go! And someone should please help tell the architect of modern Ekiti that Ekiti is not limited to Ado Ewi.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
saxywale:

Ode, why don't you cross out the picture too. Who looks more like a troll between me and you. you spend your Monday to Sunday on nairaland defending your APC tin gods for peanuts.. Stu.pid APC robot.
[/s]

Trolls and their irrelevant and idiotic comments bore me.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Trolls and their irrelevant and idiotic comments bore me.
Not surprised. Your brain is full of mucus and you have nothing more to say to defend your gods. Onye ara.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Kswiss001(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Show us where he took 3 billion to plant flower..

You are a lair and you have mo credibility. You just spew rubbish that you don't prove with facts..

You are a disgusting lair...

I can see you have no job. All you do is to rant about APC here on nairaland. Its a pity you are not even paid for this. You better find a job and stop wasting your time defending APC here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kswiss001:

I can see you have no job. All you do is to rant about APC here on nairaland. Its a pity you are not even paid for this. You better find a job and stop wasting your time defending APC here on nairaland.
I think he is being paid though. No normal human being would spend Monday to Sunday, 24hrs a day defending APC on nairaland. His post history is an eye sore.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Kswiss001(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

As expected, you have no proof, just some silly ramblings by Fayose. Do you even know the meaning of proof or you are just playing dumb and stuupid?

Show us where he budgeted for flowers, who took the contract to plant flowers and where the flowers were planted..

I wont waste my precious time exchange words with you pig.
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig . You get
dirty , and besides, the pig likes it.so Bleep off and never quote me again fool.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
Kswiss001:

[/s]

Not interested in your irrelevant and lying ramblings.

Just prove your disgusting lies with facts.

I'm yet to mention APC or pdp in this thread so what's your silly political paranoia about?

You lied that all fayemi did was plant flowers and I proved you wrong with real projects, but you can not show us anything fayose put on the ground apart from paying illegal shop owners and law breakers with taxpayers money....

What a lying loser you are...
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by 400billionman: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Such a grass-root man unlike tundefashola.com that would bulldoze shops without compensation or alternative.

The worst is bulldozing people's residence or landed property without compensation.

Men who behave like they are gods just because they grabbed political power through fair or fowl means..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kswiss001:

dirty , and besides, the pig likes it.so Bleep off and never quote me again fool.

This is what losers and liars say when they can no longer support their idioctic lies with facts..

Yes, you are excused. Go and lie no more..
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kswiss001:

bro, just ignore him. I am ignoring the mad man from now on before he infects me with his madness. Got better things to do with my weekend. He is the definition of a troll, you would just keep going round in circles.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by 400billionman: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
jumobi1:
They shouldn't be carrying money around like that. That's how our leaders loot.
Good gesture though. They should have been able to claim their money in a bank.

What do you know about logistics ? Your politicians hide $10m or N2bn cash in their houses and nothing happens. It baffles me how people comment on issues they know little about. Are you trying to advice Fayose the street Lord that you know more than he does ?

Here a man is giving the masses what rightly belongs to them and people keep picking holes on a very kind gesture..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by 400billionman: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
xtervaganza:
He did well but does he have to play it to gallery?

Nigerians are insatiable. Must he do it inside his parlor so you won't see it ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
400billionman:

What do you know about logistics ? Your politicians hide $10m or N2bn cash in their houses and nothing happens. It baffles me how people comment on issues they know little about. Are you trying to advice Fayose the street Lord that you know more than he does ?

Here a man is giving the masses what rightly belongs to them and people keep picking holes on a very kind gesture..

Getting paid for breaking the law and illegality is getting what rightfully belongs to them?...lmao...

Mogbe....Nigeria jagajaga grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Vello(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
how many telecom companies did we have as at 1998.

Get some sleep, you are a social critique, who doesn't see anything good
Your comments tells exactly what you are. is your boyfriend a PDP agent?
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by 400billionman: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:
Apparently, Fayose does not have commissioners or workers under him, he runs a one-man army in that state.

Fayose is the one sharing rice and oil, the same man is giving out cheques; this is clearly not governance.

A governor is a long term strategist not a clerical officer. #nuff said

Forget all the strategist nonsense. I hate people forming busy while they are not being efficient and effective on their desks..

Why can't he be visible to the people in order to work out the blueprint he prepared for them in his closet ? This gesture won't take him more than 2hours to conclude for that day..
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Vello:

Your comments tells exactly what you are. is your boyfriend a PDP agent?
go and sleep you are a fool, where I am right now was a thick bush, today it an industrial estate.

have some sleep, i don't engage with silly arguments
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by 400billionman: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

It's just one egotistic man running a roadside comedy and one man show...

This is how you guys keep encouraging wicked leaders and discouraging good ones just because you want to protect your political affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by titosantana(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

I really care less about who you support or don't support and who you support or don't support shouldn't be any kind of support for your thoughtless, idiotic, crude and crass post that champions a sitting governor setting up roadside shop with taxpayers money to pay lawbreakers with illegal structures with taxpayers money.

Were the law abiding shop owners in ekiti paid for their law abiding ways too or only illegal shop owners and lawbreakers are deserving..?

The kind of illegality and lawless behavior you people support and champion in that country breaks my heart sometimes...

You just being sentimental!

I will suggest you go have your head examined.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
400billionman:

This is how you guys keep encouraging wicked leaders and discouraging good ones just because you want to protect your political affiliation.

Good leaders promotes and encourages illegal acts and even pay people for breaking the law?

Your priorities and sense of judgment is upside down.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
titosantana:

You just being sentimental!

I will suggest you go have your head examined.
[/s]

You are free to shut up if you have nothing better to say..
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Vello(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
go and sleep you are a fool, where I am right now was a thick bush, today it an industrial estate.

I'm a fool indeed and by extension, your father, brother, husband, boyfriend, concubine and your self cos you're a product of a man. Tell these colleagues in foolishness I their student sent regard.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by 400billionman: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Vello:

Sad how people think and reasons in Nigeria. Guess 16 years and pre 1999 accumulated suffering has hampered our collective self appreciation as well as self respect, esteem and worth.
None of you and your ilks deemed it fit to know how many structures were demolished and how many people were ALLEGEDLY compensated. Before rushing to tell me this gesture is uncommon in Nigeria, ask yourself why compensate illegality. Rather than compensate as was claimed, why not relocate and empower the affected. Remember nobody can name you a fool without your consent but when an agbero (though EX but still very much exhibiting the yester traits of senior agbero ) doles out stipends and you hail him, you can be classified a fool.
Let me ask, what State are you from? I can bet you're not from Ekiti

You called him fool because he does not share your views. You also called N50,000 stipend. To cut long story short, bro can I give you my account number to deposit me some N50k stipend ?

What exactly is empowerment without parting cash ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Vello(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:

I'm a fool indeed and by extension, your father, brother, husband, boyfriend, concubine and your self cos you're a product of a man. Tell these colleagues in foolishness I their student sent regard. To you my foolish colleague, try to grow up.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by 400billionman: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

Good leaders promotes and encourages illegal acts and even pay people for breaking the law?

Your priorities and sense of judgment is upside down.

Seriously, I own a shop and govt decides to dualize their road thereby demolishing my shop along with others and you say we should not receive compensation ?

Some Nigerians actually deserve bad leaders. You tag illegality on people's source of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Kswiss001(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Vello:

Kswiss or kwashiorkor or whatever you want me to call you, I can see you like talking so, keep at it. However I'll reply you better if you'll travel to Benin Republic and see how cities are planned. Then proceed to UK and after you're convinced Nigeria deserves better than your local postulations, come back and tell me your name.
Finally, Aregbesola borrowed not for flowers but to help your lifeless town called City and state by extension. Were you born when PDP under Oyinlola and Erelu Obada squandered your future for which you now blame Aregbesola for? Were it not for evil machinery of PDP that frustrated Aregbesola 'so noble plan for your state's redemption through Okonjo Iweala just to annex Osun to PDP, Aregbesola should today be celebrated and not hounded. The projects he did though in various stages of progress testifies to his noble ambition. Think deeper my boy.

Did i just hear you compare Nigeria with Benin Republic. It shows you are Ill informed. And for you to compare Nigeria with UK shows you are high on osogbo weed. Made up my mind not to argue with miscreants like you and Aresa again.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Vello(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
400billionman:

You called him fool because he does not share your views. You also called N50,000 stipend. To cut long story short, bro can I give you my account number to deposit me some N50k stipend ?

What exactly is empowerment without parting cash ?
I like your matured response. Though I mentioned fool in my submission, it's only to buttress a point and not against the guy's person. On the 50k disbursed, it's good but why the publicity where a governor will today buy ponmo, pepper, guguru, fish... etc all for camera and why can't they be relocated to as shop elsewhere and with the money added, I should applaud the initiative.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Vello(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kswiss001:

Did i just hear you compare Nigeria with Benin Republic. It shows you are Ill informed. And for you to compare Nigeria with UK shows you are high on osogbo weed. Made up my mind not to argue with miscreants like you and Aresa again.
Yes. Benin Republic but precisely Cotonuo. Visit there sometime. Cities have masterplan and where they're violated, demolitions must happen. Visit Cotonuo that is not as rich as Ekiti and learn what master plans are.
Goodnight
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by 400billionman: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kswiss001:

You are just being sentimental in your post. I guess your house or any of your properties have not been demolished before. Or maybe you dont even own one. I dont blame you because you dont know what it takes to own a property you laboured for. This act of Fayose is not common among Governors in Nigeria. I recall when Aregbesola demolished houses, shops, schools, churches in Osun State, he neither compensate nor relocate the shop owners. I recall how many people died, became paralysed due to this wicked act. Most people lost all their source of income and have not recovered till date. The most painful part is that he didnt even build anything in the places he demolished till date. Honestly people should commend Fayose rather than condem him for this singly act. Truely he has the interest of the masses in his heart.

The Nigerian system is so corrupt, that people eulogize wickedness and want to see others suffer so they can feel better about themselves. Like you said, most people commenting here do not own shops, have no land or building so they won't understand what it takes to own or protect ones property, yet some of them are being fed by parents trading in make shift shops but here online, we are all big boys. So they can comment anything..

When it comes to human welfare, this is the paramount purpose of governance.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
400billionman:

Seriously, I own a shop and govt decides to dualize their road thereby demolishing my shop along with others and you say we should not receive compensation ?

Some Nigerians actually deserve bad leaders. You tag illegality on people's source of livelihood.

You are entitled to government compensation for your legal structure, but never for illegal structures. Illegal means illegal and government shouldn't be paying or compensating people for illegalities and lawlessness..

There's a clear difference between legal and illegal...
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by xtervaganza(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
400billionman:

Nigerians are insatiable. Must he do it inside his parlor so you won't see it ?
#1 he can simply have then register their account details and have the money paid into it

#2 where is the LG chairman of the place? His office? Is that not the appropriate place?
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by 400billionman: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Activa:

May God bless you for this observation.

It's a pity many people can't see thru this cheap politics and shenanigans.

What's the business of governor with handing out cash?

The business is called HATE..
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by 400billionman: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
tinsel:

A Governor distributing cash to the people and you are hailing him? Where is accountability? Is he running a motor park system of government?

That money will not get to the people if he does not lead by example.

Are you not a Nigerian? Don't you know that delegating that job will see that N50k becoming N20k by the time it gets to the hands of the true beneficiaries? Are you a learner ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army / Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP / Throwback Photo Of Philip Shuaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.