Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (see Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (see Photo) (417 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Electric Wire Falls & Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (see Photo) by newsteller: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
If there is one thing Kehinde Oluomo has become adept at doing, it is carjacking. According to him, no matter what brand or how high-tech a car is, all he needs to break into it and steal it is a piece of wire.

Oluomo, who was arrested by the Nigerian Police Force, Kwara State command, confessed to having stolen six cars through this means.

The suspect, who said he was from Lagos State, explained that he started car robbery in 2013.

According to him, his strategy was to monitor where vehicles were parked, ensured that nobody was watching him and then he broke into the vehicle with the aid of a wire.

He, however, pleaded for forgiveness, saying he would never be involved in car stealing again if he is released.

READ MORE:http://www.greatloaded.net/all-i-need-to-steal-any-car-is-wire-car-robbery-suspect-see-photo/
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (see Photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ofcourse, he won't do it again. There are no cars in the prison na
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (see Photo) by newsteller: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Ofcourse, he won't do it again. There are no cars in the prison na
lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Companies And The Ridiculous/abuse Of "Beware.....owners At Risk" Sign / Warri Refinery Shuts Down - See More Details / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.