Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital (1505 Views)

N100,000 Fine For Abusing The National Flag - Reps / PHOTOS: Biafra Members Waving Biafra Flag At RIO Olympics / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by RedArrow: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
I was at Isolo General Hospital to see a sick relative. Compared to what is obtainable in other countries of the world when it comes to the national flag, what I saw was nothing to write home about. Dirty flag touching the ground. The relevant authorities and the hospital management should do something about it. Our flag should be a symbol of national pride and not the other way round.

1 Share

Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by madridguy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
We indeed need Change.
Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by HolyHero: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
this is totally unacceptable
Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by RedArrow: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by Webbet(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
the flag self don tire for the country

1 Like

Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by gabazin080(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
That's change.
During GEJ'S time it wasn't like this but change is here
Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by dani3(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
the flag wan resign.. naija is not favourable again
Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by fyneguy: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Op

What stopped you from confronting the management when you were there? I bet you were excited to see that.

2 Likes

Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by RedArrow: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
I did this to contribute my little quota to making our nation proud. This was the best I could do at that time. Meanwhile, I already have plan of talking to the management when next I visit.

I wondered what would excite a SANE person in this.

fyneguy:
Op

What stopped you from confronting the management when you were there? I bet you were excited to see that.
Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by CSTR2: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Look at a hospital for crying out loud. And that state had governors and still has a governor.
Backwardness in high definition.
Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by okosodo: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
The flag dey vex for tinubu and obasanjo
Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by twosquare(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
I think the flag just showcased the true state of Nigeria..... cry

1 Like

Re: Disrespect For National Flag At Isolo General Hospital by lunaticfringe: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
RedArrow :

I did this to contribute my little quota to making our nation proud. This was the best I could do at that time. Meanwhile, I already have plan of talking to the management when next I visit.

I wondered what would excite a SANE person in this.

What are you and the green arrow planning for stardust tomorrow gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Picture : Why I Removed Buhari - IBB / Where Is Chris Ngige? / Things You Should Know About Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.