Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar (27554 Views)

Femi Adesina, Rewane Bismarck And Oby Ezekwezili On Channels TV Live / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by admax(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
I wonder how people think, go and sort your beef with Oby and not try to tag her with this story for the gods u just wrote.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by APCREP: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hdhhsh
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by pbs4real(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Aitee1:
Lubbish! I came to look pishure and you dey give me epistle, night no reach your side
you take codeine
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Mordyb: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Celepope:

Naija people nor go kill me .What the fu^k is the bolded?
I thought I needed glasses because of the bolded
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Mordyb: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Celepope:

Naija people nor go kill me .What the fu^k is the bolded?
I thought I needed glasses because of the bolded grin
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by joseph1832(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Smoke2015:

Article written Joseph Edgar for for RipplesNG.
http://www.ripples.com.ng/oby-ezekwezili-her-barber-the-chibok-girls-and-tales-by-moonlight/

TheSonOfMark, this is how to write a freelance article. We are still waiting for you to post the link to the articles you wrote for PulseNg. tonguetonguetongue
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Aitee1: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
pbs4real:
you take codeine

Nope, cannabis atleast it has health benefits tongue
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Were those girls kidnapped? Yes or no? What did GEJ do about it?

Have you forgotten the infamous "there is goduuuuu" performance from his wife on the issue?

GEJ got what he deserved.

If those girls are not brought back alive , he should be tried at The Hague.

Oby deserves all the praise for bringing the plight of those girls to global limelight.

did the govt tell the borno state govt to transfer those girls to the state capital or not?

God will judge u pple.

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Freemanan:
I have known Joseph Edgar for a while now and sensible articulation and veracity isn't his strong point... He lives on lies and sultry....
Well, before any of you start blasting Oby, please clear your ignorance...

www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/06/26/oby-ezekwesili-and-president-buhari-to-meet-over-chibok-girls/

www.informationng.com/2015/08/the-world-must-ensure-that-chibok-girls-are-never-to-be-forgotten.html
How come you ve known a lot of well to do personalities but NOBODY knows you? ARE YOU A WAITER?

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by obowunmi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Is the writer insinuating that she's looking for an appt?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Abbey2sam(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Use_less op

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by mrrock: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
She's a smart opportunist lady, she saw an opportunity and she seized it to get free money from APC. The job has paid, so there's no need for further protests.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Firefire(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
When the hashtag campaign hit, I was on top of myself. All sort of international figures from the U.S. president to his wife down to international looneys like Kim Kardashian all joined the campaign and this was Oby's finest hour. I could almost imagine her on her favourite barbers chair getting her world famous low cut in shape and smiling to herself with pride that she has led a movement that has not only gained international attention but has also kept her in the spotlight and positioned her for recognition and maybe a Nobel Peace price.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by azimibraun: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
All this long epistle and no single sense in it? I saw the bring back our girls group just 3 or 4 days back( though hoping the girls will be found before then) planning for 500th day of the girls missing and you say you don't hear nothing about them again? What do you want from a group that has US congresswoman taking the struggle up and even coming down to Nigeria becouse of the missing girls and it was on that same occasion about 2 weeks or less than ago that the girls who escaped nd are now schooling in america were interviewed. A group that couldn't get audience with GEJ just had meeting with PMB(openly) and he just assured them in less than 2 weeks ago that he will sure do the needful and in all bring the boko haram issue to rest. After a presidential asurrance in less than 2 weeks you want them to go protesting on the street? Haba! Op u fail bigtime.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by batstan(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
#BBOG still the largest human right campaign. They see the body language of the govt than u think.
We are bringing back the girls soon

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by sdindan: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Image123:
Useless, long story based on an ignorant premise. The so called BBOG campaign is still on. They even managed a meeting with the Presidency recently, something unachieved in the past. A simple look/glance at @obyezeks timeline on twitter, or any of her fellow campaign fellows show how untrue your rant is. Are you showing more concern for the girls and what have you done? Did you know that it will be 500days since the girls were missing? i bet you didn't. Well, thanks to Oby,we're so informed/reminded. If you have nothing better or superior to offer, stop attacking and criticising people who are doing something. When Oby Ezeks formed amnesty international with her colleagues, you were nobody and still remain nobody in this sense. Until you equal her achievements or surpass them, find something reasonable to do with life.
What are you smoking?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
How come you ve known a lot of well to do personalities but NOBODY knows you? ARE YOU A WAITER?
No Love, I am not.
I am FREEMAN David.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Freemanan:
I have known Joseph Edgar for a while now and sensible articulation and veracity isn't his strong point... He lives on lies and sultry....
Well, before any of you start blasting Oby, please clear your ignorance...

www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/06/26/oby-ezekwesili-and-president-buhari-to-meet-over-chibok-girls/

www.informationng.com/2015/08/the-world-must-ensure-that-chibok-girls-are-never-to-be-forgotten.html

A single meeting... Was that the tempo under Jonathan?... How come her boss has accepted political appointment and moved on?...How often do you hear about BBOG nowadays?...I lost hope in Oby the day he requested for empirical evidence before he can accept that Obj is corrupt... then I ask did he wait for same empirical evidence before declaring Jonathan corrupt

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by azimibraun: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Honestly this shows the guy who posted this long-for-nothing post has not been following the news and developments in the country. I know his family members if they know he posted will be so ashamed of him.

Please let's all endeavor to follow the news( main/traditional) media pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Firefire(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oby and her fellow travelers have only succeeded in dancing Unclad at the village square, a sight I'd rather not watch. She has showed us her true colours, that the chibok girls were not really her interest, she has shown us that she truly needed the platform to come back to national relevance after her unceremonious removal from office and this, my people is the shame of not only her brethren and her barber but also the shame of a nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Ralphlauren(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
chigo93:
did the govt tell the borno state govt to transfer those girls to the state capital or not?

God will judge u pple.

If the borno state government was actually at fault, what did your GEJ do about it? Didn't he claim initially that the girls were never missing?

Did he hold anyone accountable? Was anybody arrested or prosecuted?

Instead his wife summoned people from borno state where she embarrassed herself to the whole world. PEJ turned herself to Commander in chief of the armed forces while GEJ became the First Lady. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by vikyno(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Wetin this mofo dey talk? Abeg park well...
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Freemanan:
No Love, I am not. I am FREEMAN David.
sorry, the name doesn't ring a bell. I ll Pass

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by azimibraun: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
And if I may ask; Apart from being President and May be Vice President of Nigeria; what other job does somebody with Oby Ezekwesili's CV would be doing all of these to get? Now beyond this post and other sentiments, I honestly want to know. May be then I can see clearly what her hatetrs see that I can't see.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Honestly I have to agree. Suddenly the BBOG movement lost their momentum..... all of a sudden. Time will tell. I really hope they find those girls. I can't even imagine what their parents are going through. Over a year without seeing their children, and they dont even know whether they are dead or alive.... God help Nigeria

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
LadyF , no girls were missing in the first place.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by ladyF(f): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
LadyF , no girls were missing in the first place.
Lol really? Its too realistic to b staged grin
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Sheikwonder(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
I met with Pastor Mrs Ezekwesili briefly,on the 9th of this month,at the RCCG Convention at her ordination as a Pastor.

She was sitted.I went up to her & requested a photo.As soon as I
did that,I almost regretted it.Turns out the "Iron Lady" was in tears.She politely told me that there had been an accident involving several other ordinees and that she may not be able to oblige my request.However amidst the tears she managed to force a smile & take a pic with me.

I was humbled for 2 reasons.One was axiomatic,her dressing.It was neither ostentatious nor highfalutin,just simple.
The other was her empathy,there was genuine compassion in her eyes as she tried to calm frayed nerves.
I have no reason to defend her,I don't personally know her. Yet I honestly believe she has the interest of the Chibok girls at heart.She has been at the forefront of the campaign & has not backed down till date.Rather than castigate her,give her your support.She's human too with her own problems which we don't know about...

#my5kobo

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by landinfo: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
@OP,
What do u xpect from the critically award acclaimed pple of the APC aka the LyingLiarz
God is truth & doesn't sleep & he knowz all thingz & hiz judgement is so fierce that it would be better one is dead than being alive
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by allooy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Image123:
Useless, long story based on an ignorant premise. The so called BBOG campaign is still on. They even managed a meeting with the Presidency recently, something unachieved in the past. A simple look/glance at @obyezeks timeline on twitter, or any of her fellow campaign fellows show how untrue your rant is. Are you showing more concern for the girls and what have you done? Did you know that it will be 500days since the girls were missing? i bet you didn't. Well, thanks to Oby,we're so informed/reminded. If you have nothing better or superior to offer, stop attacking and criticising people who are doing something. When Oby Ezeks formed amnesty international with her colleagues, you were nobody and still remain nobody in this sense. Until you equal her achievements or surpass them, find something reasonable to do with life.

You are not serious.
You need to tell yourself the truth.
Your level of hypocrisy is unmeasurable.
If your sister is among the kidnapped chibok girls it would mean something to you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by buggaboo: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hahaha. Very funny but very true.
The writer has quite a sense of humour.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by azimibraun: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Someone said the Co-founder of bring back our girls was given appointment in KD by El-rufai. That's quite correct. Is BBOG camping an occupation; Can you feed your family with it? So they don't have their private lives before the campaign started? If you call BBOG campaign an occupation then you and the unemployed members of your household should go submit your CVS and apply for JOBS there. You will even be given an official car and driver with a duplex on resumption of work. Yeye
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by azimibraun: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Long-for-nothing post.

Mumu post of the year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Abegunde: Akeredolu Didn’t Win The Election In 2016 / Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death / Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.