Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Hacker Leaks Huddah Monroe's Unclad Pics And Phone Number + Angry Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hacker Leaks Huddah Monroe's Unclad Pics And Phone Number + Angry Message (2249 Views)

Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hacker Leaks Huddah Monroe's Unclad Pics And Phone Number + Angry Message by officialnaija: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is serious gbese oh! A hacker named Vee has taken over former BBA star, Huddah Monroe's Instagram account to leak her nudes, and reveal her phone number.

The hacker posted the image and number along with a very spiteful and angry message for Huddah who may not have seen this yet .

See the picture + message after the jump:

The caption reads:
Hi , This is Vee! I've hacked huddahs account ! She is crazy and I wantt to expose her , she sent her man this post , coz I hate her I'll do anything to expose her ! She is stupid , I have exposed her and she don't accorf my apologies. I will do anything to expose Huddah, she is fuckin stupid ! I hate that bitch , now that I'm in control of her IG I'll post everything like the way I hacked her IG!! This is her stupid number too 0705978069 the way she expose mine .she will never get this account again! ...,,, look at her stupid bpobs , stupid hoe! I hate her ! I will expose u forever bitch , I have ur account now Hot bitch ?

What could be going on right now?

The unclad pics are in the source, as well as the alleged hacker's reply which is in the second link below

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/hacker-leaks-huddah-monroes-nudes-and.html?m=1#sthash.g2wF3Acy.dpuf

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/alleged-huddah-monroe-hacker-vee.html?m=1

Re: Hacker Leaks Huddah Monroe's Unclad Pics And Phone Number + Angry Message by HDee(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Day Celebration: See The Amazing Gift A Man Gave His Mother / S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win / She Is Loaded, Great & Well Endowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.