Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win (2238 Views)

Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” / Fans Beg Eva Alordia For Money. She Gave Them An Epic Reply (photos) / Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by Dianaplay(f): 9:55am On May 10, 2016
cool.S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win
See the full story hear [url][/url]https://dianaplay..ae/2016/05/sx-mad-leicester-fans-beg-vardy-to-have.html?m=1

Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by Dianaplay(f): 9:58am On May 10, 2016
I can't ask a guy for sex

1 Like

Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by dyadeleye(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2016
Dianaplay:

Maybe you are shy about it or you don't need di&k in your life sis
Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by Dianaplay(f): 10:18am On May 10, 2016
dyadeleye:

Look at you r*ude
Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by Dianaplay(f): 1:32pm On May 10, 2016
dyadeleye:

Where are you wink
Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by dyadeleye(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2016
Dianaplay:

Where are you wink

Port novo right now but coming to Nigeria tomorrow...why?
Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by dyadeleye(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2016
Dianaplay:

Look at you r*ude

I'm not rude...just curious and where are u at?
Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by tedd(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2016
I like u already. When in d country holla at your boy let's talk.
Dianaplay:
Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by tedd(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2016
Dianaplay:
I like u already. Holla at your boy when in d country and hey I'm serious
Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by wizard007(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2016
Dianaplay:

No qualms as long as you can give one that asks
Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 10, 2016
Dianaplay:
I can't orally ask a guy for sex
Fixed.
I just hope you can tacitly suggest it? Otherwise, you're no woman.
Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by Dianaplay(f): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Haute:

Fixed.
I just hope you can tacitly suggest it? Otherwise, you're no woman.
Hmm OK
Re: S*x Mad Leicester Fans Beg Vardy To Have S*x With Them After Title Win by dabimzy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Actor Majid And Wife, Virna Love After 10 Years Of Marriage / Why Will A Maid Of Honour Be Doing This On The Wedding Day ? (photo) / 'i Love My Wife So Much' - Mercy Aigbe's Husband Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.