Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How To Tap From The Supernatural And Open Doors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Tap From The Supernatural And Open Doors (2160 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira / How To Tap From The Supernatural And Open Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tap From The Supernatural And Open Doors by Slim1978(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Do you have challenges or problems that refuse to bulge after ceaseless prayers? The Lord instructed me to teach on this rather than what I had in mind and this is simply because he had you in mind. So therefore, don’t take these divine insights lightly. It is my responsibility to receive from God for you and it is yours to receive and apply it. Some of the principles written here are what you are familiar with; my purpose therefore is to teach you the secrets behind it and how to use it effectively.

The Love and the Mercy of God

God loves you and he is committed to your joy and success. You have to settle this in your heart before you can begin seeking for breakthrough. Listen to this carefully; God doesn’t love you because of what you have done or what you have not done. His love for you is eternal and knows no bound. So don’t allow your failures of the past to hold you bound. Your future is very bright. Let me share one of my experiences in this regard with you briefly. On the 25th of July 2011, I had what is called out of body experience. While sleeping on the couch, a force pulled me out of my body to the ceiling and as I was ascending up, I looked down to see my body lying motionless. I got through to the roof and out to the sky. As I got out, I met Jesus waiting for me. He took me to a building I could not have remembered but for His presence. As we stop at a building, I was able to see through the roof into a classroom where kids were playing. There, I saw me alone at my desk in my school uniform. A student whose name I could also recall because of Him, came to my desk to make jest of me, mimicking my stammering disability knowing I can’t say anything. What will a bad stammer like me say? As I watch everything unfold like a movie, He said to me,” Even when you were that little, I loved you” Then he took me back into my body. I could not help but cry. His presence alone will make you cry, but my tears were because of His love for me. What have I done at that age of five or six to earn His love? Nothing. So therefore, don’t trust in what you can do or what you have not done, rather trust in His love for you. His love for you should be your motivating force to tapping from the supernatural and open doors.

Here are spiritual tool proven to force open closed doors in the supernatural and manifesting in the natural. One or combination of any as inspired by God should suffice. Faith is the currency for exchange in the spirit world. These are faith catalyst.

Prayer:

Jam 4:3 you ask and receive not, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it upon your lusts. Most people are not ready for a change in their situation as much as they talk about it. Little wonder they spend five minutes praying and run off to work or they depend on others to pray for them. Prayer also is work and you have to labor.

Rom 8:26 And likewise the Spirit also joins in to help our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray as we ought, but the Spirit Himself intercedes on our behalf with groanings that cannot be uttered.

The best form of prayer is praying in the Holy Ghost because the Spirit will help you pray according to Gods will and this will open your mind to the will of God concerning the issue, guaranteeing your praying right and not amiss. I have gotten great victories and revelations through this channel and I believe same for you.

Fasting:

I strongly believe that many of us know the value of fasting, but only few truly make use of this tool to get result. I want you to know that fasting doesn’t move the hand of God; rather it moves you into a position to receive. God opened my eyes to some truths many years ago from the book of

Isaiah 58:3. `Why have we fasted and Thou hast not seen? We have afflicted our soul, and Thou knowest not. God’s response‘ Yet on the day your fasting, you do as you please and exploit all your workers’ (NIV).

What many call fasting has just been hunger strike. If you are not ready to fast, please don’t. Don’t do it because they proclaim fast in your assembly. Fasting is separating you unto God and not unto movies or gist. When you fast, pray, study, meditate and not satisfy your flesh with its desires.

Sowing Seeds:

Sowing Seeds isn’t same as giving offering or paying tithe and shouldn’t replace it. It is a special seed inspired by God to tackle a particular need. This is to activate your faith in that particular direction and open supernatural doors. When you are inspired to sow seeds, it is your responsibility to find out from God what and where you should sow the seed. Because you belong to a particular denomination doesn’t mean you have to sow it there. Remember it’s a special seed for a special harvest, so it may be to a specific place. Although this shouldn’t be an excuse not to fulfill your obligations in your local church. Recently, He laid it upon my heart to sow a huge amount of money and it should be divided and sowed into different ministries. I would have preferred sowing all into one ministry but obedience is better.

Vow: Psa 50:14-15 Offer to God thanksgiving; and pay your vows to the Most High; and call on Me in the day of trouble; and I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me. Vow isn’t lip service. God doesn’t honor it if it isn’t from your heart, also if it doesn’t quantify what you are asking for. In Act 18:18, Paul made a vow because he needed supernatural help. I remember a vow I made many years ago when I was facing a difficult situation as a young boy. I was supernaturally delivered and God help me fulfill the vow.

Alms:

Isa 58:7-8 Is it not to break your bread to the hungry, and that you should bring home the wandering poor? When will you see the naked and cover him; and you will not hide yourself from your own flesh? Then shall your light break out as the dawn, and your health shall spring out quickly; and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of Jehovah shall gather you.

God desire so much to help his children who are poor and in need. When you make yourself available to this ministry God will make Himself available to you.

Tithing: Many have lost the understanding of tithes. I heard someone say tithing is not for New Testament church. Let’s hear what Jesus said about it in (Mat 23:23) “

You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You give God a tenth of the spices from your garden, such as mint, dill, and cumin. Yet you neglect the more important matters of the Law, such as justice, mercy, and faithfulness. These are the important things you should have done, though you should not have left the others undone either” (CEV).

If you read carefully, He admonishes us to do all, even though some are more important than the other. Follow Gods order; don’t take your tithe to orphanage homes. Is that what God said in His word, so why be a pervert. Don’t do what is morally right but what God said do. Saul did what was morally right and lost the kingdom and his life (1chro 10-13-14).

Interceding for others:

What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you. When you pray for others you open a supernatural door for yourself. I experienced this as tool many years ago. I was on my way home from work in a commercial bus when I saw someone that looks like my old schoolmate at a bus stop. He was looking unkempt. I was filled with compassion and began to pray for him till I got home. As I slept, I got a call from a client referring me to another client who needed my product. To cut the story short, from the transaction, I became a millionaire under 30years of age.

Kindly take these tools seriously, pray about it and let God direct you. Space won’t permit me to write more. Send me your testimonies or questions, I love to hear from you. Join us for a glorious conference and experience the supernatural.

Prayer of Salvation: Lord Jesus I thank you for dying on the cross for me. Father, I confess Jesus today as my lord and savior; I believe that he died because of me and was raised from the dead for my justification. Today, I receive eternal life into my spirit and now I am saved. Thank You for saving me.

http://rhemaworldintl.org/?p=205

Re: How To Tap From The Supernatural And Open Doors by igbinigiejeff(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
You just blessed my soul!

(1) (Reply)

Can't Defend Myself As An Atheist / Rccg Sunday School 11th February, 2018 / How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.