Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) (31264 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by mekzyjoe(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy :Dnice
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
chimere66:
Actress Lilian Esoro and MMMG label boss, Ubi Franklin had their official marriage introduction today.

The event was celebrity studded with the likes of Iyanya,Dj Jimmy Jatt,Teckno Miles, Mc Galaxy and Five Star Music Ceo ,E Money present.The event appears have taken place at E Money's house as the interior of the house looks like that of E Money.Congrats to the them.E no easy joor!

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/photos-from-ubi-franklin-and-lilian.html

Isn't this the same girl that said on national TV that for her to consider marrying a man she must be sure he's very good on bed. I JUST WONDER HOW MANY MEN SHE WOULD HAVE TESTED ON BED BEFORE CONSIDERING THIS ONE.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by enitey(f): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
nuelzy:
wait...is d supposed bride..d lady in yellow??.....if true dat means op needs a formatting slap....

dat looks nothing like Miss Esoro

She isn't the one in yellow,,,,but brown with brown around the neck,inside the house
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by pus33: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by nicerichard05: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
[size=20pt]BTW Introduction without Both parents? like seriously is he introducing her to his frnds or wat kinda introduction. I jst tire for naija artist [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Chanchit: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
When you borrow E-money house do intro, u go need beg God to open heaven compound to run take do wedding.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by dame16: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
everyone comes for intro, trand, marriage, but all these crowd wont be there when they divorce grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Mznaett: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2015
Lilian Esoro (Nurse Abigail) in Clinic matters I know but the lady on that pix I know not undecided

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Nawao...dunno these ppl.
Am I such an introvert?
Check ma signature
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by U2ice(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2015
adeyemi97:
Is it iyanya's introduction or ubis'? Iyanya looks more like he's the groom

Me sef ask d same qns ooo
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2015
pus33:
cheesy Musiwa abiakwa cheesy
@ topic, why would her intro be done in someone else's house undecided
She fall from sky
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Richy4(m): 2:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Wearing sunshade in the house is not really a classy statement.

At least it could be considered during funeral due to the fact that some people wants to hide the tears and swollen faces because they are grieving.

Congratulations to the bride to be and the groom to be from the bottom of my heart.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by mikron(m): 3:18am On Aug 23, 2015
so wheres the pic of the bride to be in question? which kind amateurish reporting the op come do here so angry

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by tranxo(m): 3:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Dharniel:
just introduction, and it's this elaborate...
If you have money, you go dey do child dedication every Sunday
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 23, 2015
Where their Papa & Mama
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by timilinda(f): 4:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Which Lillian Esoro? That face looks totally different from Lillian Esoro (Nurse Abigail) I knw.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by juliusjulius: 5:51am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by kenoz(m): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2015
Congratulations to 'em
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by bignametweets1: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2015
For all your any kind of event ushering activities... Such as wedding ushers, models, private party ushers, birthday parties, seminar, conferences, cooperate events... We are CITY GALZ..... call us on 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c....

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2015
this post is misleading..rushed in to see beautiful Lili undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Nnachuka(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015
nuelzy:
wait...is d supposed bride..d lady in yellow??.....if true dat means op needs a formatting slap....

second that
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2015
Ubi franklyn too much money
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by CallPolice: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2015
who's he. Never heard of him.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2015
So this guy cannot rent old pple as family......this looks like a gay gathering ratio 10men to 1 'women'
BTW whrs Emma Nyra oooo the man she was staffing b4 don wan marry
Cum to Papadee
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by fabulousvera(f): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2015
nuelzy:

exactly my thought
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by tonimenia: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Congratulations!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Prugee: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=adeyemi97 post=37232923]Is it iyanya's introduction or ubis'? Iyanya looks more like he's the groom Abeg where are d old papas and mamas her parents and all of dat.iyanya is on a suit no b suit dey dey wear go introduction na.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Prugee: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2015
nicerichard05:
[size=20pt]BTW Introduction without Both parents? like seriously is he introducing her to his frnds or wat kinda introduction. I jst tire for naija artist [/size]
quote me sef i tire ooooo! Wanted to ask alsoauthor=adeyemi97 post=37232923]Is it iyanya's introduction or ubis'? Iyanya looks more like he's the groom[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Annkorede: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol... Abi naw, no time
titipeters:
We no kuku sabi the actress, every1 sha dey form celebrity nii... #techno, u are sighted# lol
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by melzabull(f): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Awww. Congrats to the couple
I love her yellow outfit, but it doesn't really look like Lilian thou undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Sparkles003(f): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
That relationship is already been built on a sandy soil that might sink soon. What happened to her parent house even if na mud house.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
This not nurse Abigail, the photographer left whom he/she was to snap and was snapping other things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Is Looking So HOT In These Her New Pictures (PHOTOS) / Is Rapper Eve A Lesbian? / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.