Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State (53419 Views)

VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi / Dog Eats Up 4 -month-old Baby In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
otiigba1:
man! That is a different situation, yes you are told not to chase the thief because the goods are insured usually the shop will claim their money back. Your life is worth more.

In the same manner, the baby's life is worth (paramount) saving, because you could never get the baby back.

Lastly the baby is worth (paramount) saving just like the securities life. If i was there i will do any thing in my power to save the baby, okay? You might not but i will
listen man, you can do what you want. but i aint confronting no crazed blood thirsty maniacal deranged dog, not especially if i am a downtrodden housegirl who probably gets treated like shiit anyway by the woman, and not especially if she is paying me 50 grand a year. i aint risking my life for that. thats her kid not mine. thats how i see it. i am sure you see nearly 10 frontpage topics daily where housegirls are mutilated by their female bosses
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by otiigba1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fxwarrior:

That guy made some senses albeit in his ' nonsense' post.
Absolutely! that was a talk of a selfish coward

I bet he would want some one to save him if he is ever involve in a accident. He will be the first to complain that no one is helping him
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by eazyjakes(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
to you it doesnt. because you have been programmed to think like a slave. you think your boss will give you pay raise because you saved her kid but you are now a paraplegic in the hospital because the dog ate your sciatic nerve and damaged your whole body ? she will tell you ' ermm we thank you for saving our kid but you are useless to us now because you cant walk so you are fired. but thank you for saving my baby. ok see you. good luck '

Whatever be the case,the life of an innocent child is sacrosanct and saving the child is top priority in this instance!

3 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Zi: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
sashaa:
my thoughts too. She saw the dog making for the baby. The was the moment to take the baby and bail out quickly!! My goodness!
Assuming both the dog and the baby were at the back seat, how much time do you think this "making for the baby" was?

Someone has to take the blame. Unfortunately you have chosen the maid.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Neplusultra(f): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
listen man, you can do what you want. but i aint confronting no crazed blood thirsty maniacal deranged dog, not especially if i am a downtrodden housegirl who probably gets treated like shiit anyway by the woman, and not especially if she is paying me 50 grand a year. i aint risking my life for that. thats her kid not mine. thats how i see it. i am sure you see nearly 10 frontpage topics daily where housegirls are mutilated by their female bosses
Typical Fear fear Yoruba man like you! You no fit find weapon for your side take distract the dog till help comes!

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by plainmirror(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
kolafas1:
u lie can u stand a wiled hybrid mad dog??.... u too wan die?

Coward
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by otiigba1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
in the case of the house girl maybe she should not have, are you suggesting that when ever you are in difficulty of any kind people should just keep walking and not try to help? Because you ain't paying them? even in an accident? Man! Am sure you haven't thought this through go and think again
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Luckylife(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
This can not be ordinary, how can the evil dog be that hungry to eat innocent baby. RIP beloved Chinonso
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Fxwarrior: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
God knows the best.
The husband please I beg you forgive this woman, your wife.

Remember you loved her so much to have left all our nairaland girls including Lady F and Introvert.

Who knows the destiny of the baby? some people finished University, did NYSC and died.
Some people turn armed robbers, ritualists etc

God knows...
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by otiigba1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Neplusultra:
Typical Fear fear Yoruba man like you! You no fit find weapon for your side take distract the dog till help comes!
the excuse of a man is just a big coward.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Luckylife(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
This can not be ordinary, how can the evil dog be that hungry to eat innocent baby. RIP beloved Chinonso God know everything. Pls sir don't worsen your wife's agony by sending her away.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Freksy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
So sad!

How I wish a thing like this can be reversed!

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Neplusultra:
grin grin like i said, i aint risking my life for anyone. black people are ungrateful. in my attempt to save the child if i mistakenly drop the child and kill the child, they will put tyre on my neck and throw gasoline on me and burn me to death for being a witch child killer. i dont hold sentiments with children or adults. if the child is killed the mother can go and yansh and make another child. thats how i feel about it. but i aint risking my life as a downtrodden housegirl to save ogas pikin. fork dat. thats how i feel about it.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by plainmirror(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
you are just a dumbass slave. i can understand if it is your own baby. but you are a housegirl getting paid 50 thousand naira per year. you will kill yourself on top 50 thousand naira a year ? SLAVE

Your monetary mindset is your greatest undoing. Pray it doesn't hinder you in life.

Mr sukkotCoward, there is more to life and survival than money.

Coward !

3 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
otiigba1:
in the case of the house girl maybe she should not have, are you suggesting that when ever you are in difficulty of any kind people should just keep walking and not try to help? Because you ain't paying them? even in an accident? Man! Am sure you haven't thought this through go and think again
so why have you been arguing all day ? we are talking about the housegirl not me. so you finally agree with what i have been saying wink
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Sparkle777(f): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fxwarrior:

I won't blame the nanny entirely cos some dogs are very big and scary. It's not local dog o.

My brother, I no blame the maid ooh. Only say she for try small. Na di lazy madam I dey blame till next year. Why carry maid,pikin n dog,yet the maid no fit enter supermarket wt u and carry baby join.
As a mom who also waited 3years bfor conceiving. Inasmuch as I know only God can guard our lives. Am soo careful abt my baby, I d tot of getting a puppy whn I was ttc,but killed the tot whn God opened my womb. Am soo angry but lemme cool down small.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
plainmirror:

Your monetary mindset is your greatest undoing. Pray it doesn't hinder you in life.

Mr sukkotCoward, there is more to life and survival than money.

Coward !
this aint about money. this is MY OWN SAFETY FIRST. the child aint mine. oga can go and yansh and make another child. my own life is paramount to me. if she cared so much about her child she wouldnt put a dog in the backseat with her child and since she obviously does not care about the safety of her child why should I ? why should I care more about her child than she does ? thats called having a slave mentality wink
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by omokab: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Drabeey:
NONSENSE. THAT IS WHY WE KEEP SHOUTING AND PREACHING NEED TO EMBRACE OUR CULTURE. IMAGINE, A DOG ATE A CHILD. WESTERNIZATION SHOULD NOT BE TOTAL. WE CANT BECAUSE WE LOVE THE WHITE PEOPLE CULTURE AND NEGLECT OUR OWN. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CULTURE IN NIGERIA THAT GIVES CHANCE TO ALLOWING A DOG TO STAY IN YOUR CAR, LET ALONE SLEEP ON YOUR BED. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED THE DAY I SAW ONE WOMAN KISSING HER DOG IN LONDON. I WAS LIKE LEMME SLAP HER,BUT U KNOW I CANT DO THAT. ITS THEIR OWN CULTURE, BUT NOT OURS...
WHY DO U HAVE TEDDY BEARS ? PLAY WITH THOSE. OR BUY A DOG AND KEEP IT FOR SECURITY REASONS. NOT IN YOUR CAR.
honestly you are 100 % right. The purpose of keeping dogs especially all this foreign dogs is. Not clear to me. If arm robbers enter the house their first target is that dogs and they will bring them down. A dog sometimes ago have keilled its owner in Lagos before. Also a case like this last year where dog ate one small girl skull in lagos. I left where I was leaving two month ago because of the noise and smell from the dogs in my compound. To sleep na wahala. There was a day one pursue me when I wanted to fetch water very close to their cage unknowingly that one of the dogs is outside. Our government should try to give a law that will control the use of dogs in the public. Especially bringing them to the public.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Neplusultra(f): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
otiigba1:
the excuse of a man is just a big coward.
heavy one no be small!!! the reaction to such scenario is impulsive! You can't just help but save the baby while calling out for help!!! Am seething with rage right now at both the woman and the maid esp the maid who is witness to such brutality!!!

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by otiigba1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
so why have you been arguing all day ? we are talking about the housegirl not me. so you finally agree with what i have been saying wink
you know what? I agree totally the house girl should not have, but you were comparing her with a trained security guard chasing a shoplifter in london, that's when i butted in grin,

Now do we agree that there are no comparison with the house helps case and a security guard? angry
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Luckymay(f): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
jamilkb:
That nanny though.. she couldnt do anything? haba!! shocked
u want make the dog bite am?
Abeg she too dey fear for her own life
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Neplusultra(f): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin like i said, i aint risking my life for anyone. black people are ungrateful. in my attempt to save the child if i mistakenly drop the child and kill the child, they will put tyre on my neck and throw gasoline on me and burn me to death for being a witch child killer. i dont hold sentiments with children or adults. if the child is killed the mother can go and yansh and make another child. thats how i feel about it. but i aint risking my life as a downtrodden housegirl to save ogas pikin. fork dat. thats how i feel about it.
Oga just save your breath! You deserve a booby prize for Cowardice!!!
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cheiii dis Is so sad, I can't imagine leaving my most treasured possessions (my children) with my dog, for what na!!! Maka gini !!! Nd to think she waited for 3 years before dis blessing came, now d husband is chasing her out of d house, so she's practically left with nothing, my God, pls help her nd give us sense at all times, rip Lil angel ....

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by pbs4real(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aitee1:

I did, na 5am mass I go tongue
alryt...
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by LockDown69(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Good question. Its rare a nice family dog (pet not guard or working dog) will cause this much harm. I read the dog was on its way to the vet doctor so just maybe it was sick. Perhaps it was temporary insanity or something. Was the dog fed and do the owners maltreat it?

True.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Neplusultra:
Oga just save your breath! You deserve a booby prize for Cowardice!!!
yeah let me be a coward. you nigerian women who bully and mutilate your helpless and defenseless housegirls ? what is that ? is that not cowardice ? i am sure you are one of these women who torture your defenseless housegirls. i can see it in your face. almost every nigerian woman is a wicked coward. picking on 10 year old housegirls and burning them with hot irons and stuff. i see it all the time. you are the real cowards. nigerian women. you are wicked
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
otiigba1:
you know what? I agree totally the house girl should not have, but you were comparing her with a trained security guard chasing a shoplifter in london, that's when i butted in grin,

Now do we agree that there are no comparison with the house helps case and a security guard? angry
grin grin well there is just a tiny bit of comparison only in stressing the point that YOUR OWN SAFETY COMES FIRST. but other than that they are two different cases wink
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by plainmirror(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
this aint about money. this is MY OWN SAFETY FIRST. the child aint mine. oga can go and yansh and make another child. my own life is paramount to me. if she cared so much about her child she wouldnt put a dog in the backseat with her child and since she obviously does not care about the safety of her child why should I ? why should I care more about her child than she does ? thats called having a slave mentality wink

You strike me as someone who is pained and frustrated in life.

Why do I get this feeling bro ?
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by samuelodu(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
What a possessed dog? with a very careless house help, madam pls accept my sympaties, just d way you learnt dis lesson of yours is horrible!!!!!!!
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Neplusultra(f): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
yeah let me be a coward. you nigerian women who bully and mutilate your helpless and defenseless housegirls ? what is that ? is that not cowardice ? i am sure you are one of these women who torture your defenseless housegirls. i can see it in your face. almost every nigerian woman is a wicked coward. picking on 10 year old housegirls and burning them with hot irons and stuff. i see it all the time. you are the real cowards. nigerian women. you are wicked
Turning tables yeah?! Typical! Very Typical of you!!!!
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by scarr: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Drabeey:
NONSENSE. THAT IS WHY WE KEEP SHOUTING AND PREACHING NEED TO EMBRACE OUR CULTURE. IMAGINE, A DOG ATE A CHILD. WESTERNIZATION SHOULD NOT BE TOTAL. WE CANT BECAUSE WE LOVE THE WHITE PEOPLE CULTURE AND NEGLECT OUR OWN. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CULTURE IN NIGERIA THAT GIVES CHANCE TO ALLOWING A DOG TO STAY IN YOUR CAR, LET ALONE SLEEP ON YOUR BED. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED THE DAY I SAW ONE WOMAN KISSING HER DOG IN LONDON. I WAS LIKE LEMME SLAP HER,BUT U KNOW I CANT DO THAT. ITS THEIR OWN CULTURE, BUT NOT OURS...
WHY DO U HAVE TEDDY BEARS ? PLAY WITH THOSE. OR BUY A DOG AND KEEP IT FOR SECURITY REASONS. NOT IN YOUR CAR.

where does it says in ur culture to have a car, browse the Internet?
some of our culture says we should keep snakes!

are u certain u can leave all d western culture and fully embrace ur local culture?
stop putting the cart before the horse brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / My Gurl Naomi �❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.