Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State (53421 Views)

VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi / Dog Eats Up 4 -month-old Baby In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by zyzx(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2015
That why I love Calabar people,assuming the boy is from calabar he would have eaten the dog before he clock 41 days grin grin
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by ihatebuhari(f): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by dania30(f): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2015
OMG! I'm so sad right now cry cry cry I hope the woman can forgive herself

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by horexy(f): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Dt nanny is a freaking MUMU!
But wat's d point of carrying a dog around sef? So, d dog no fit stay at home again?
I just hate avoidable and unwarranted deaths angry

3 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nicepoker(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2015
U ran out of the car to call madam. Why didn't u take the baby along.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Cyriloha(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:

http://leadership.ng/news/455719/dog-eats-up-4-month-old-baby-in-delta-state

say no to digital women oh my God I pitty the latest Lil baby her the soul rest in peace. ....so bad for me today as one of my girlfriend chidimma passed away last night the only female child of her mother. .....

may her soul rest in peace also em so sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by juliusjulius: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by plainmirror(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Harbosede02:
I don't think the dog is ordinary........ angry

I doubt.
Human beings misbehave atimes, how much more animals that has been starved of vetinary medication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Whobedatte(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2015
#endtimedog. Rottweiller

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Most likely the dog should not have been carried in the car with the child.They should have dropped the dog at the vet first.

Also, some dogs do have funny behaviours...and once such behaviours are noted....the dog should be removed from the house.

Also...the dog might be rabid. Either way it must be put down.

(And no....the dog is not demonic).

4 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by MadCow1: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Poor Dog..
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by YINKS89(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2015
dats bizzare.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by nikkiking(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Pishure shocked.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by ignis: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2015
This is one of the reasons why I hate dogs.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by bokohalal(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Not uncommon
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by teemy(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2015
shows the nanny's level of dedication. a guess would be the mother left the child closeer to the nanny than to the dog. a call to ladies to treat their helps better and have them loyal.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2015
plainmirror:
"When the dog moved closer to the baby, you ran out (of the car) "

What stopped you from bolting with the baby instead ?

I had wanted to call this CARELESSNESS but I rather call it STUPIDITY on the part of the house aid.
are you crazy ? the housemaid does not get paid enough to risk her own life.

8 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by romzyxy(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2015
Devilish dog. A very rare species of dogs. eat anytin dat is very fleshy when it is very hungry. Eyaa rip baby.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by danielmichael(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2015
LOLs....mkpo ufok(house mata)

That's why I hate dogs

Omor shili

This is nigeria not america americans carry their cool dogs around

there is big differences btw american dogs and nigerian dogs

Nigerian dogs: mabasi(I swr) they eat poo(uduang)

American dogs: they dnt eat crabs

Nigerian dogs: they contain deadly body disease

American dogs: they are treated

Nigerian dogs: they are all witches and wizards in the night..imagine one of dem pursuing me in the nyte while coming back frm tarry night.God punish dem

American dogs: they are so observant,timing and reserve in the night

Nigerian dogs: they eat pikins

American dogs: they play with pikins..

Nonsense country wid poos insde

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2015
The dog hasn't been fed & probably hungry like a lion & had to devour on the baby....What a pity.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2015
horexy:
Dt nanny is a freaking MUMU!
But wat's d point of carrying a dog around sef? So, d dog no fit stay at home again?
I just hate avoidable and unwarranted deaths angry
you are the mumu. shey na the nanny put the dog inside car beside baby ? use your brain please

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by amir02(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2015
KAI KAI dat baby might be first lady 2mrw... wat a pitty
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Angelicbeauty(f): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2015
I just imagined the trauma... May God give them another Child IJN #Amen
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by dafil22(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2015
Am speechless!!
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Damalex4luv(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2015
jamilkb:
That nanny though.. she couldnt do anything? haba!! shocked
If nah you self you go run, wetin you want make the nanny do. If it was a male maid now he could have done something but a female maid possibly a teenage girl couldn't have done much to prevent the menace

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Mopolchi: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2015
Carelessness and stubbornness have cost the woman her child and marriage. Rip to the child. Hope the lady is locked up.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Drabeey:
NONSENSE. THAT IS WHY WE KEEP SHOUTING AND PREACHING NEED TO EMBRACE OUR CULTURE. IMAGINE, A DOG ATE A CHILD. WESTERNIZATION SHOULD NOT BE TOTAL. WE CANT BECAUSE WE LOVE THE WHITE PEOPLE CULTURE AND NEGLECT OUR OWN. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CULTURE IN NIGERIA THAT GIVES CHANCE TO ALLOWING A DOG TO STAY IN YOUR CAR, LET ALONE SLEEP ON YOUR BED. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED THE DAY I SAW ONE WOMAN KISSING HER DOG IN LONDON. I WAS LIKE LEMME SLAP HER,BUT U KNOW I CANT DO THAT. ITS THEIR OWN CULTURE, BUT NOT OURS...
WHY DO U HAVE TEDDY BEARS ? PLAY WITH THOSE. OR BUY A DOG AND KEEP IT FOR SECURITY REASONS. NOT IN YOUR CAR.
You are right my dear. This is unbelieveble.

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by danielmichael(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
U ran out of the car to call madam. Why didn't u take the baby along.
Unam

So dat de dog will bite her,the village nanny who dnt knw wat life worth and leave de baby abi

Oshondi

Who wan die?
Abi na yu..

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by xamuelotu(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Na juju
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2015
[size=30pt]THIS IS WHY I HATE DOGS WITH A PASSION.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by plainmirror(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
are you crazy ? the housemaid does not get paid enough to risk her own life.

You must be an Id1ot to quantify the life of a child in monetary terms.
Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

6 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by StLouisWine(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Shey na inside the dog cage den put the baby ni.....show prove.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / My Gurl Naomi �❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.