Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? (19611 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by ChynoBEATS: 4:59am On Aug 25, 2015
islandmoon:
because religion is a scam, if Christianity is the only religion that is right, what happens to the Hindus, Islamist, traditionalist, Jews, Indians, Asians ??
that means people in over 4 continents are going to hell, Hell will be more fun.. then

and pastor oyedepo will go to heaven? huh?

James 1:5 New International Version (NIV) says: If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
--------------------------------------------------
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by ChynoBEATS: 5:06am On Aug 25, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
No outing clothes on me at the moment

Sorry bro , its not an excuse , i used to say such too....

The Coming of christ is Nearer .....you need the church to build your faith and Confidence
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by ChynoBEATS: 5:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Oriyomi4success:
because no virgin in church
Proverbs 17:28 New Living Translation Even fools are thought wise when they keep silent; with their mouths shut, they seem intelligent.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by ChynoBEATS: 5:16am On Aug 25, 2015
menesheh:
What's the need of going to church to contribute my money to lazy people who suppose find something doing rather than rely on interpreting one book
that is very easy to read and understand.

Also, tell me your reasons for not adhering to our local rituals.

Proverbs17:28
New Living Translation
Even fools are thought wise when they keep silent;
with their mouths shut, they seem intelligent.

N

I say unto you, that every idle
word that men shall speak, they
shall give account thereof in the
day of judgment. For by your
words you will be justified, and
by your words you will be
condemned (Mt. 12:36-37).
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by stonecoldcafe: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Sorry bro , its not an excuse , i used to say such too....

The Coming of christ is Nearer .....you need the church to build your faith and Confidence

Okay thanks.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by islandmoon: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

James 1:5 New International Version (NIV) says: If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
--------------------------------------------------

Another Scam!! another attempt to scam by you!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / 6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.