Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee (22048 Views)

Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) / Basketmouth & Soso Soberekon Serve Food At Party In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by youngwarlocks: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
ok
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by cyril700(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Even at this point kcee was already blown, this was after star music competition which kcee nd presh won, and the hit singles shokoribobo and mny makes d world go round was already banging across d nation. Just that this dudes had bad sense of dressing as at then.
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by fejikudz(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin the guy dey beg
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by mployer(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kcee was actually broke not long ago undecided
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by 12month: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
I believe all these are publicity stunt.. he'll soon be recalled. Skiibii is now known at least, deed is done
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is the moment he needs to sit up and invest,i assume he has been saving and not all jaiye jaiye and banging groupies.
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by holysina(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
KC look like a ganja king here. money changeth a mans looks. grin grin
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by sheyilaw05(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
And d stunt continues.....I now hate dis five star wateva,especially skiibi and soso,dey all planned it[b]And d stunt continues.....I now hate dis five star wateva,especially skiibi and soso,dey all planned it[/b]And d stunt continues.....I now hate dis five star wateva,especially skiibi and soso,dey all planned it
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by ruggedtimi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
no be today kcee fashion strt....kcee too get throwback pic
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by ikombe: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
When his stomach was not yet like 8months pregnancy grin
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by juliusjulius: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by melzabull(f): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Atlantian:
The pictorial is just a visual expression with this subtle message:

"When you looked like Okporoko, I was the one that turned you to some mega star"
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by melzabull(f): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Atlantian:
The pictorial is just a visual expression with this subtle message:

"When you looked like Okporoko, I was the one that turned you to some mega star"
hahahahaha
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Cityguy: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
They've actually come a long way. I wish you've learnt your lessons and that your crew would have the 'big' forgiving heart. No one is above mistake I suppose.
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by ugbah007: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
The only thing I know soso for,is that he spent over 30million naira on a his girl,since he has been with kcee all along he should know how to get him to re-hire him which I suspect that is what he is doing.Good luck to that soso,kcee pls forgive him nah.
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who is this lady f that is commenting on every thread ? grin
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by MeoClark(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:
The stunt summarized...

Skiibii slumps

Soso posts

Kcee denies

E-money apologizez

Soso gets fired

Soso posts again

Soso gets sympathy

Kcee re-hires soso

Kcee releases statement.."I re-hired him for the past moments we shared, I'll overlook this, and also because of all my fans who have been begging on his behalf"

Story ends

E-money celebrates PR stunt victory

Life continues.

You got no sympathy at all.may be u just a hater.Skibii really fainted the manager soso handled it so poorly.
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by MeoClark(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
sheyilaw05:
And d stunt continues.....I now hate dis five
star wateva,especially skiibi and soso,dey all
planned it[b]And d stunt continues.....I now hate dis five
planned it[/b]And d stunt continues.....I now hate dis five

its not a stunt,five star has so much money that even if skibii don't become a big star they will still keep and maintain him.this is no stunt.Its like u didn't see the interview with hip TV....u guys shouldn't judge
planned it
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by cmon(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is only part of the publicity stunt.... My guess is... he'll be pardoned. And yes! the publicity stunt worked perfectly.... #allPlanned
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by infosplash(f): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Honestly am a fwesh nigga in ma own time [ryt now] In times of when i see all this celebrities throwback pictures hehehe what happens when i make more money maybe by then ppl will start seeing dem selves through ma body [Mirror].. Bigger me i Pray oo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos / Ali Baba, Julius Agwu, Sowore Headline As Gordons, Eedris Abdulkareem Thrill FCT / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In White Short Gown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.