Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday August 23rd 2015)- HEAVEN AT LAST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday August 23rd 2015)- HEAVEN AT LAST (637 Views)

Saint Radegundes Sunday, August 13th. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (november 23rd 2015) -what Life Is Not / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday August 23rd 2015)- HEAVEN AT LAST by dallyemmy: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Sunday August 23rd 2015)- HEAVEN AT LAST

1.Thank you Father for your power that have sustained me till now.

2.Thank you Father for not allowing the gates of hell to prevail over your church.

3.Thank you Father for the grace to be counted among the living.

4.Father, have mercy and forgive me all my iniquities.

5.Father, grant unto me grace to live a consistently holy life.

6.Father, please, uphold me till the end by your right hand of righteousness.

7.Father, please, let me see you on the last day.

8.Father, let every spirit of pride, arrogance and complacency that could derail my journey to heaven, be consumed by your fire.

9.Father, arise and scatter every plan and trap of the devil that is designed to take me to hell fire.

10.Father, do not allow the pleasure and comfort of this world to take away my focus from You and from heaven.

11.Father, grant unto me faith, big enough to overcome every obstacle and challenges of life,on my way to heaven.

12.Father, let my name be written in the book of life,in Jesus name.

13.Father, by your mercy, take me away from every road, leading to Sodom and Gomorah (destruction), that I am currently,treading.

14.Father, grant unto me the grace to make it to heaven at last and to reign with you in your kingdom.

15.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

When God Seems Silent :-[ :-[ / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/15 / Jesus Said "Beware!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.