Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks (44450 Views)

Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife / Breaking News ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks / ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by IYANGBALI: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Case brought in dead

1 Like

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by tunex23: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
I support Oba akiolu, those aliens should go back to there planet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Evaromantik:
Everybody hates us....Ahmedu Bello,Oba of Lagos and Finally this Jumad or whatever,now show me the oneness here.......why?,because we said we want to leave and they dnt want to let us go....Obviously,Nigeria is in the danger of elimination these day.....my people are getting so engaging in our freedom issue,
Today in my catholic parish,during the prayer of the faithfuls,a man prayed for the sessesion of Biafra and i saw everyone nodding and mumuring "yes,yes,yes" and i observed Nigeria is in a sticky wicket.the issue of we being marginalised elegiacs my people.violence normally erupt when one part of a country turns squit

And you love everyone hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Look, any Ibo that doesnt like Oba Akiolu's statement should go jump in the Lagoon. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by fireforfire: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ghen ghen grin
Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
This thread go haut! !!
Let the most loud a d foul mouthed tribe win! I ain't gonna be partial with my likes oooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by fireforfire: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Look, any Ibo that doesnt like Oba Akiolu's statement should go jump in the Lagoon. Simple!

Ejoor just sharap. let me read meaninful comments here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by flokii: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Coward!...Your Fulani masters can't even do shit_ talk more of their slaves.

I repeat; Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND.
It belongs to Hausa, Igbo, yoruba and other minority tribes.

wait until yorubas start using igbos as abobaku.. den mayb you all will sit up and leave

3 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by Evaromantik(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
flokii:

Heard you guys in Igbo land insult ur fathers so m not suprised.. if you feel bullied in yoruba land you can go to the north with your relatives (both close and extended) and see if they won't behead you or blow you to pieces... bloody ingrate
you all hates us,yet you all can't let go of us.we come close to you as one country,you kill us,we stay away from you and want to go our own way,you kill us aswell.......i now detest this country with passion,and will never think for its progress anymore

9 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by Spybradd: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
omenka:
Imagine the devilish hypocrisy of those people. They assume sleeping dogs shouldn't be allowed to lie yet want us to, just like Reverend Kukawa, let bygones be bygones over Jonathan's regime's unmitigated stealing.

I condemned the Oba statement then and still hold the opinion it was very provocative and unbecoming of a figure his standing in the society- but some people who see people like Nnamdi Kanuwa et al who preach the extermination of a people as role models have no right whatsoever demanding such justice.

Did you even understand what I wrote at all What do you mean by "have you proven the bolded"?? People are saying Jonathan's regime is gone and we should forgot about probing him and just move on (let sleeping dogs lie) and you ask "have you proven the bolded"?? What manner of upside down reasoning is that?? What exactly should I prove: that he shouldn't be probed or that you guys don't hold the opinion he shouldn't be probed??

As regards how it relates to this issue, I'm saying you people are hypocrites to say we should let sleeping dogs lie on over Jonathan's regime while in the same breath state Oba's case should be investigated. But I'm not surprised though, warped logic has always been the cornerstone of you guys' MO.

And for the record, I don't give a beetle's fart your opinion on how I used to argue then and what it is now. I don't know you, neither do you me. I bet if it wasn't for this forum, perhaps I never would have had the misfortune of crossing paths with most of the scoundrels that populate the forum.

When you are done reading, you can go to hell in 75 different ways.

solomon grundy....top grumpus...
grin

5 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by tellwisdom: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
ibedun:

Always remember you and your baba be refugee for Lagos. Insulting the Oba will do your people no good. You cannot live in your thoroughly messed up land and you think carrying a chip on your empty arrogant shoulders in Yoruba land will do you any good. I hope your papa has shown you your village sha. Oloriburuku omo ale.

That oba lil Wayne is a bastard and Omo jati jati. I don't see why a reasonable human would utter such incitful words on a fellow Nigerian. That olori ibu should be brought to book. sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by ideykwum: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
You have gradually descended into the pit of tribalism and bigotry! At one time, your write-ups were balanced; even when I didn't agree with them, I could see the logic! Now, we get doses of vitriol and subtle abuse from a guy who was formerly temperate in his utterances! It's a shame!!

omenka:
Imagine the devilish hypocrisy of those people. They assume sleeping dogs shouldn't be allowed to lie yet want us to, just like Reverend Kukawa, let bygones be bygones over Jonathan's regime's unmitigated stealing.

I condemned the Oba statement then and still hold the opinion it was very provocative and unbecoming of a figure his standing in the society- but some people who see people like Nnamdi Kanuwa et al who preach the extermination of a people as role models have no right whatsoever demanding such justice.

Did you even understand what I wrote at all What do you mean by "have you proven the bolded"?? People are saying Jonathan's regime is gone and we should forgot about probing him and just move on (let sleeping dogs lie) and you ask "have you proven the bolded"?? What manner of upside down reasoning is that?? What exactly should I prove: that he shouldn't be probed or that you guys don't hold the opinion he shouldn't be probed??

As regards how it relates to this issue, I'm saying you people are hypocrites to say we should let sleeping dogs lie on over Jonathan's regime while in the same breath state Oba's case should be investigated. But I'm not surprised though, warped logic has always been the cornerstone of you guys' MO.

And for the record, I don't give a beetle's fart your opinion on how I used to argue then and what it is now. I don't know you, neither do you me. I bet if it wasn't for this forum, perhaps I never would have had the misfortune of crossing paths with most of the scoundrels that populate the forum.

When you are done reading, you can go to hell in 75 different ways.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by chigoizie7(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
omenka:
I still insist most PDP supporters on this forum are unadulterated hypocrites. These were same people who tried to bark down ICC like mad rabid dogs when the court moved to investigate Shepopotamus over her "stone anyone who shouts Change" statement.

The Oba fvcked up and if he must be dealt with, so be it. But yall are no better.

Lagos is a No man's land, deal with it

12 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by InvertedHammer: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
/
It is too late....or may be as deterrent to others.

Why bother when Mr. Akiolu is not going to be alive in the next 10 years?

My grandmother would describe it as "wasting a hunting bullet on a vulture"

\
Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by cbrass(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rose2014:

Me thinks if he had offered an unreserved apology, the matter wouldn't have escalated.

An apology from a monarch? Then you will have to wait till eternity. Btw do your monarchs in the east apologize?

1 Like

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by olas24u(f): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rose2014:

Why won't u find it funny when all u do on nl is to be looking for anti-Igbo threads to spite them?

I expect Oba Akiolu's statement to be condemned by all. Well except for people like you and dr Ariyo

When did voting a candidate of your choice become a crime in Nigeria?

Oh by the way, proudly 5%

We are planning ahead already Walmart will do the magic and you will all be back in your villages .Lagos belongs to some people.

1 Like

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by Visocrate(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
that man honestly needs bulala for that racial and neuronless statement saying such in this 21century is barbaric, unacceptable and prosecutable shege

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by SeverusSnape(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
flokii:

wait until yorubas start using igbos as abobaku.. den mayb you all will sit up and leave
Another load of trash.

Lagos is no man's land, don't you get it

13 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by fireforfire: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ndi ofe red oyel grin versus Ndi container no na high sea ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by ideykwum: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
You're a hypocrite! You're accusing him of the same crimes that you are more guilty of!

HungerBAD:

Why are you always on the Dark Side?

Since you have been on Nairaland, you are either standing on the sides of Alarmist like Barcanista, who I might say has run out of steam or in support of a few tribal warlord, bent on dividing Nigeria here.

The Sad thing is you always FOLLOW.

Leave the Oba of Lagos alone, APC won lagos State, some Ibo's even won some elections there too, and there is peace in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by Evaromantik(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

typical yoruba comment.........yoruba never condemn yoruba......tufiakwa unu

10 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by chigoizie7(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Lagos is a No man's Land,deal with it

8 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by SeverusSnape(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
cbrass:

An apology from a monarch? Then you will have to wait till eternity. Btw do your monarchs in the east apologize?
Bros, Even the POTUS apologizes, Then who is Oba not to?... Is he infallible?... Is he a god?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by omenka(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Even omenka whose people are being killed on an hourly basis is defending this uncouth and ill-mannered fool that calls himself an Oba. SMH!
You see why ignoring you is what suits you best? Even when I wrote that the Oba stepped out of line and that I condemned his statement then and still hold the same opinion, you still see that as a "defense" in favour of the Oba.

Well, that speaks volume of the manner of "education" most of you acquired.

And the sooner you understand I've ignoring your mentions for months(even though you may be too dumb to see that), the better for you.

1 Like

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by Evaromantik(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
olas24u:

We are planning ahead already Walmart will do the magic and you will all be back in your villages .Lagos belongs to some people.
yes deport them biko.......then we will have enough excuse for the world to hear

3 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by flokii: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Another load of trash.

Lagos is no man's land, don't you get it

why not?.. cos you are so blind to see it in d eastern part of the Nigerian map... God knws I pity you Igbos

2 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by fireforfire: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lagos is a No mans land, deal with it

lol...... na real "deal wit it

4 Likes

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by scholes0(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oba does not have any political power though ...

1 Like

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by raystanley(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
This Monkey still dey alive ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by olas24u(f): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Evaromantik:

yes deport them biko.......then we will have enough excuse for the world to hear

They will relocate once their businesses are affected .
Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by omenka(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Visocrate:
that man honestly needs bulala for that racial and neuronless statement saying such in this 21century is barbaric, unacceptable and prosecutable shege
That is an Oba, and indeed it was a terrible thing to say. But if the Oba deserves a bulala, what would the wife of the ex president who advocated "stoning" of APC supporters in the full glare of the public

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks by chigoizie7(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
fireforfire:

lol...... na real "deal wit it

Lolz, bros I just wan find trouble small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.