Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

This App Lets You Chat With People, Who Are On The Toilet, At The Same Time As U - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This App Lets You Chat With People, Who Are On The Toilet, At The Same Time As U (513 Views)

10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) / Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen / Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This App Lets You Chat With People, Who Are On The Toilet, At The Same Time As U by Jimfender(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
A free iPhone app has been released that is designed for the three quarters of smartphone users who admit to using their device while in the bathroom. The app named Pooductive lets users chat and play games with individuals or groups of people who are also answering the call of nature.
Read more at http://viewslog.com/discussion/88/this-app-lets-you-with-chat-friends-and-strangers-who-are-on-the-toilet-at-the-same-time-as-you

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business With MTN Callerfeel! / Game Gurus Please Help Me Out / My Blackberry Fell Into Water Help Me Bold5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.