Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night (4073 Views)

Please help Find My Kid Brother / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Gombs(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Click and watch the hilarious video below, of my question and answer session with my kid bro (not blood related).

He bedwetted, and gave a very funny excuse for that... Including the fact that he did not even know where he slept last night.

My 'kid bro' and I...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJx_nF8rai0

Enjoy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by majamajic(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
This guy is smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by shaiba(f): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
I don die for laugh, tears still pouring out my eyes....

kai see smartness, lawyer sef go confuse. Abeg keep this video for am wella, when he finish university give as birthday gift. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by nikkiking(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin.
@0p ur a victim wen ur r he's age shocked
Weren't u grin
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by bigtt76(f): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
In as much as it sounded funny, exposing him to millions through Nairaland is not the best thing. Bed wetting is not a crime and nd should not be so portrayed. Rather you should find a way of easing him out of that. Please take down the video and nd desist from such in the future. God bless you as you heed to this.

7 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by PapiDShipCapt(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
D way he pronounces it "God" very funny.. Hahahaha!
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Gombs(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
shaiba:
I don die for laugh, tears still pouring out my eyes....

kai see smartness, lawyer sef go confuse. Abeg keep this video for am wella, when he finish university give as birthday gift. grin grin grin

I choked with laughter when he said "God".... Kids are wonderful set of folks.
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Gombs(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
bigtt76:
In as much as it sounded funny, exposing him to millions through Nairaland is not the best thing. Bed wetting is not a crime and nd should not be so portrayed. Rather you should find a way of easing him out of that. Please take down the video and nd desist from such in the future. God bless you as you heed to this.

Why can't you see the comedy in it? ... I never castigated him for bedwetting, stop playing righteous. ... Ummm, The video stays up.

Not sure you watched it though undecided

God bless you too.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Ayoolajumoke(f): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lmao...

That guy is so so funny.

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by lilmax(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Think before action, posting this is stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Gombs(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
lilmax:
Think before action, posting this is stupidity

undecided

Thanks by the way
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by bigtt76(f): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
I saw the comedy in it Dear and most important of all I also saw a cute little boy who may become recluse in the future if subjected to such ridicule before the public.

If you recorded the video to play back to him as a means to correct his lying or bed wetting, then fine.

Posting same online for millions of viewers on YouTube is unacceptable most especially with him crying which also goes on to show that he might be a subject of physical abuse hence the fear in him.

Bed wetting should be treated with care and not high handedness.

How would you feel having a video recording of your boss scolding or ridiculing you posted online for millions to view and applaud? Would you feel same again walking down your street knowing the girl next door has seen the clip?

Your choice though, post more negative videos of your kid brother on YouTube for the world to watch and 'Like' and watch his behavior in the years to come! All the best.

Gombs:

Why can't you see the comedy in it? ... I never castigated him for bedwetting, stop playing righteous. ... Ummm, The video stays up.

Not sure you watched it though undecided

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Gombs(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
bigtt76:
I saw the comedy in it Dear and most important of all I also saw a cute little boy who may become recluse in the future if subjected to such ridicule before the public.

Don't worry, he won't be ridiculed... He's got a habit of finding answers to deviate from his wrongs... That's the comedy, why I recorded it.

If you recorded the video to play back to him as a means to correct his lying or bed wetting, then fine.

I did... We all laughed after it... I should have recorded that too.. He said "did I say that?... Oh my God"... Then laughs loud covering his eyes.

Posting same online for millions of viewers on YouTube is unacceptable most especially with him crying which also goes on to show that he might be a subject of physical abuse hence the fear in him.

Na wa o. He does that anytime he's called out on something he did or didn't do. That's the comedy o... No one beats him... Not even me.

You're taking this too far sha. Calm it. grin

Bed wetting should be treated with care and not high handedness

He does not bed wet... This one was just way off, after a whole day swimming, he got tired and simply slept off, not even knowing where... Then, just say make him no fall his aunts hand... Hence the drama. grin

How would you feel having a video recording of your boss scolding or ridiculing you posted online for millions to view and applaud? Would you feel same again walking down your street knowing the girl next door has seen the clip?

undecided
See me see goodness and mercy o... grin

Your choice though, post more negative videos of your kid brother on YouTube for the world to watch and 'Like' and watch his behavior in the years to come! All the best.

Thanks for the 'advice'... Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by bigtt76(f): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
No problem.... a classical example of a one sided story. Lovely new week to you.

Gombs:

Don't worry, he won't be ridiculed... He's got a habit of finding answers to deviate from his wrongs... That's the comedy, why I recorded it.

I did... We all laughed after it... I should have recorded that too.. He said "did I say that?... Oh my God"... Then laughs loud covering his eyes.

Na wa o. He does that anytime he's called out on something he did or didn't do. That's the comedy o... No one beats him... Not even me.

You're taking this too far sha. Calm it. grin

He does not bed wet... This one was just way off, after a whole day swimming, he got tired and simply slept off, not even knowing where... Then, just say make him no fall his aunts hand... Hence the drama. grin

undecided
See me see goodness and mercy o... grin

Thanks for the 'advice'... Have a great day
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by rezzy: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
I love that sharp boy. The question is too much, he was confused
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Chidoks(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
this boy too sharp for his age o.you want him to say uncle benjamin is lying abi? e no go work for you.
on a serious note,you guys should mark him well o.teach him honesty and admitting his wrong deeds.i smell a future lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Gombs(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chidoks:
this boy too shahrp for his age o.you want him to say uncle benjamin is lying abi? e no go work for you.
on a serious note,you guys should mark him well o.teach him honesty and admitting his wrong deeds.i smell a future lawyer

Yeah, exactly... He was showed the video and corrected appropriately.

Told him he needn't put up a defence for his wrong... Trying to show us why it's not his fault, or why it's not a fault.

Thanks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Seaen(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is not good. Agbayas
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by seemples(f): 5:37am On Aug 25, 2015
That was gruelling and cruel..

I guess he tries to wiggle out of 'bad' situations by lying cos of this kind of treatment

OP mind yasself...stop torturing the poor baby angry
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by remsonik(f): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Op take this video down. If he were your blood brother will you be proud of putting the video up. Your disclaimer in your post already shows you are not proud of the video.
I see you as just an attention seeking teenager who would do anything to gain online relevance. This is bad in every way,no humour or comedy in it. Imagine the trauma the boy and his parent will be faced with discovering years later that he has been made a subject of public ridicule?.

Take it down!!
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Gombs(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2015
remsonik:
Op take this video down.

Make me.

If he were your blood brother will you be proud of putting the video up.

He's like a son to me... And his school fees, if I tell you, you'd delete this baloney you wrote.

Your disclaimer in your post already shows you are not proud of the video.

I am proud of this video... Very very very proud of it. It shows how smart the kid is, though channelled in a wrong way.

I
see you as just an attention seeking teenager who would do anything to gain online relevance.

Ain't it funny how myopic and ill mannered you decided to act?

I've been here since 2009, how many teens created an account by that time? I already have online relevance in ways you can only dream of... Besides, you sound embittered, why? grin

Better laugh about situations o... Bible says laughter doest good as medicine. wink

This is bad in every way,no humour or comedy in it.

I'm glad this is just your opinion. It's duly noted. If you don't see comedy in it... It's not my problem.

Imagine the trauma the boy and his parent will be faced with discovering years later that he has been made a subject of public ridicule?.

You see how you just concluded? grin

The boy laughed about it... His parent (single mum) did... I did, the whole lot did... Guess who imagined trauma?.. Yeah, madam remsonik.

It's not public ridicule, too bad you couldn't see past that. You need Jesus. cheesy

Take it down!!

No would do.

Have a great day ma'am. smiley

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by remsonik(f): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2015
Gombs:

Make me.

He's like a son to me... And his school fees, if I tell you, you'd delete this baloney you wrote.

I am proud of this video... Very very very proud of it. It shows how smart the kid is, though channelled in a wrong way.

I

Ain't it funny how myopic and ill mannered you decided to act?

I've been here since 2009, how many teens created an account by that time? I already have online relevance in ways you can only dream of... Besides, you sound embittered, why? grin

Better laugh about situations o... Bible says laughter doest good as medicine. wink

I'm glad this is just your opinion. It's duly noted. If you don't see comedy in it... It's not my problem.

You see how you just concluded? grin

The boy laughed about it... His parent (single mum) did... I did, the whole lot did... Guess who imagined trauma?.. Yeah, madam remsonik.

It's not public ridicule, too bad you couldn't see past that. You need Jesus. cheesy

No would do.

Have a great day ma'am. smiley
You have been here since 2009. So what?? Probably popular than me on Nairaland isn't that your point? Does age signify maturity?Who cares about online popularity or fame? Does the likes and shares on here add a penny to your account? Abeg swerve!! How much is his school fees? We have nigerians who pay more than that. I read the part where you said his mom is a single mother so I won't say more
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by ladygudhead(f): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Gombs:
Click and watch the hilarious video below, of my question and answer session with my kid bro (not blood related).

He bedwetted, and gave a very funny excuse for that... Including the fact that he did not even know where he slept last night.

My 'kid bro' and I...:

Enjoy grin grin grin

lolz
see the pressure you put that kid under.hehehee
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Gombs(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2015
remsonik:

You have been here since 2009. So what??

Means I've seen it all... And I know your category.. I know the type of nairalander you are. wink

Probably popular than me on Nairaland isn't that your point?

Well, that's not difficult to deduce... But, that ain't my point. My point is,the joke is on you for thinking I'm an attention seeking teenager. grin

Does age signify maturity?

Awwwww... Don't get pained now ma'am. grin
You sounding like the pic below..

Where does age come in here? You mean age on nairaland or age outside? But, to think of it, you were the one who brought the age thing here... Teenage age to start with... Now, you're stinging yourself with statements you made, trying to get me wallow with your age debacle? Told you, I know your category.. The 'matured', 'respect me' 'I don't take nonsense' type of neonates,who always want folks to see things their way, even though they don't have a clue of what's going on grin

Who cares about online popularity or fame?

You were the madam who brought this up na... Hahhahahahahahhazhhzzhhzhz

See your post

see you as just an attention seeking teenager who would do anything to gain online relevance.

Now, you're the one asking who cares? You cared already joor...When I never put out my nairaland CV sef..

Does the likes and shares on here add a penny to your account?

Lol... Is this your problem?.. If only you knew what I've done on NL... Things translated outside, in life... Likes and share are icing on the cake joor... stop being hypertensive. Lol grin

Abeg swerve!! How much is his school fees?

Just to show you that the boy is well fed, schooled, and loved... Don't come here and paint he's being abused.... And I'm proud of him.. He's 5 you know! cheesy

[size=18pt]We have nigerians[/size] who pay more than that.

I thought you'd want to personalise it na... grin...

I obviously thought wrong. cry

I read the part where you said his mom is a single mother so I won't say more

You've said enough faux pas for a decade. I'd appreciate your further silence. Thanks.

Get your mind off the gutters though. A little advice, our thoughts of other people is a direct reflection of who we really are. grin

Have a blessed day ma'am. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Gombs(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2015
ladygudhead:

lolz
see the pressure you put that kid under.hehehee

I had to... That's why I recorded it, to teach him afterwards of his tantrums. cheesy

Good news is, he learnt.
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by ladygudhead(f): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Gombs:

I had to... That's why I recorded it, to teach him afterwards of his tantrums. cheesy

Good news is, he learnt.

I like d way he speaks.and ur profile pix too

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Gombs(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2015
ladygudhead:

I like d way he speaks.and ur profile pix too

Thanks alot. smiley
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by ladygudhead(f): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Gombs:

Thanks alot. smiley
u r welcum
Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by Mamaflex(f): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
@Gombs, I just love you. Your response are epic. Nor mind all those over sabi, I too know, busy body peeps. cheesy

@topic, I love outspoken kids. Smart guy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by geeudy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gombs:

My 'kid bro' and I...:

Enjoy grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing!!!!!! Gosh this boy is so smart..

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of My 'kid Bro'.. He Doesn't Know Where He Slept Last Night by geeudy(f): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mamaflex:
@Gombs, I just love you. Your response are epic. Nor mind all those over sabi, I too know, busy body peeps. cheesy

@topic, I love outspoken kids. Smart guy. grin
No be small thing, that woman is smtin else. Kettle calling pot black. "Over sabi house wife" @Gombs, I just love the way you responded.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Rationale Behind Same Sex Schools / How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? / Graphic Video: Guy Catches Wife Cheating, Then Beats Her To Death.... Just Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.