Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell (574 Views)

"Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell by HCpaul(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Omnipresence will not satisfy this.

We all know the story. He told the thief that he will be with him in paradise starting from that day while the bible also claim that Jesus went straight to hell.

How possible will God the Son went straight to paradise and hell at the same time?

Convince me.
Re: Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell by Tundecool(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wot is dz 1 saying?!

2 Likes

Re: Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell by brodalikeme(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bros finish your statement now? I don't get you
Re: Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell by Annunaki(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
HCpaul:

We all know the story. He told the thief that he will be with him in paradise starting from that day while the bible also claim that Jesus went straight to hell.

How possible will God the Son went straight to paradise and hell at the same time?

Convince me.

In which bible did you read that Jesus went to hell Quote the verse here
Re: Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell by marshalcarter: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dis guy needs cane
Re: Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell by Jeromejnr(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
WizyTechs:
Are you a learner

The guy is obviously a learner.
Re: Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
HCpaul:

Convince me.

Jesus went to hades. Now hades is clearly described in scriptures as a place for the dead. It's divided into two parts, the first being paradise (abraham's bosom), reserved for those who kept God's commandments and the other part for those who didn't. These two sections are separated by a great divide.

So did Jesus go to hell (place of final judgement)? NO! Did he go to hades (paradise)? YES! Did the thief go to paradise with Jesus? YES!

I hope this is clear to you.

PS: Some teachers say Jesus went to hell and had a battle with satan to obtain the keys of the gates of hell. I think this is in error. I stand corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Today You Shall Be With Me In Paradise, But Jesus Went Straight To Hell by QueenEdna(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Have You Checked Your Time Clock? / Sermon Jotter Anniversary Celebration: Answer Question And Win Gifts. / Rick Warren Speaks On The Pressure On Christians To Give Up Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.