Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,384 members, 7,864,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) (732 Views)

Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) by RemyMartins(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
"So I have been sitting all day thinking of what to publish. I went through text, surfed the web for something interesting to post, but the bam!!! It happened.

I recently read a post on Seun's Nairaland.com of a man who raped a widow and I thought to myself on a Sunday?? Then I decided to share this real life scenario that was shared with me.

Chisca (Pseudonym) girl age 18+ was staying with this family after a tragic event that caused the demise of her Father for a while and was enrolled in a school, she helped out with house chores and even assisted the madam of the house in her business.

Madam was selling provision at he store close by her friend Eka. Eka's husband is a business man a Knight in a church (Denomination hidden) and has this respectable figure around his environ even though I find him suspicious.

After financial hustle and tussle the family sent Chisca back to her parent as they were unable to cater for her. This though did not distrupt their relationship.

So today Chisca came visiting and everybody was happy seeing her, she even went to buy snacks close by Eka's house and entered to greet her anty's friend, it went well and Eka's husband told Chisca to stop by when she would be going back. Chisca came back with the snacks and told her anty all smiles because atleast she would be getting atleast an extra thousand for transport.

It was then time for Chisca to leave but she decided to go tell Eka's husband that she would soon be going. But then Eka had left for service with her child. On getting to the house, Chisca saw Obi(Eka's Husband) outside the house and this discussion took place.

Chisca: Brother, I'll soon go oh
Obi: When?
Chisca: Now, I want to join my anty in her car
Obi: *hands over N1000*
Chisca: Brother thank you.
Obi: when you are leaving just drop at the junction and come back "let us do sharp sharp and I give you N10k"
Chisca: Okay brother.

Chisca came back and told her Anty what happened. Her Anty drove her to her mother's place and made sure she arrived safely.

Thing is why all this immorality? from very respectable persons? Thank God Chisca did not him inside else this post would have been 52yr old man rapes a Girl. God help us all"

Source: https://princewillblog./2015/08/23/falling-moral-standards-real-life-scenario/
Re: Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
I dey cum
Re: Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) by ladyF(f): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
The man is a disgrace. What is his wife there for?
Re: Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Comment deleted by user
Re: Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
........ Seen.
Re: Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) by RemyMartins(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
As in ehn. I was shocked when I read the story. Truth is a whole lot of things has been happening lately. To even think that the man decided not to goto church. Na wa oh
Cc RoyalRoy, Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala
Re: Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) by efemenaslectura: 4:46am On Aug 24, 2015
Because

Re: Falling Moral Standards (real Life Scenario) by Chidoks(f): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2015
The thing is just so terrible.i don't know what has gotten into men, infact men and women these days .sexual immorality every where.why don't people realise that sex is a serious thing.that it's spiritual, that it's a covenant.men lust after their children's and grand children's age mates, women run after youner men, some married men no longer go after single babes but widows and other peoples's wives.chaos and attrocities every where.a lady getting pregnant for a married man with children.the list goes on and on...
these things have their effect.check out any home where one or both partner cheats; there are always issues, quarells and dissatisfaction, disagreement et al.it destroys love and peace.it destroys the home yet some people are so unrepentant!
indeed our for father lived longer but na we see nonsense pass them!

(1) (Reply)

Keppy's Sheets&duvets... / Man's 1-day Old Baby Dies And He Shares Photos Of Her Burial On FB (photos) / Pre And Post Valentine Compliments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.