Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Need Partners To Invest In Oil And Gas Service Business. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Partners To Invest In Oil And Gas Service Business. (592 Views)

High Returns Service Business For You! / Invest In And Oil And Gas Service Business Idea / Partners Needed To Start And Oil And Gas Service Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Partners To Invest In Oil And Gas Service Business. by emilluck(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
We all know that oil and gas sector in nigeria is one of the most profitable busines.
There are over 500000 fuel trucks in nigeria that has not done their CALIBRATION and over 100000 filling stations in ,igeria that has also not done their undergrand energy tank CALIBRATION as diracted by the fedral government.
Now this is where we come in as a company that renders this CALIBRATION service to oil and gas marketer, both major and minor marketer, as no fuel truck is permitted to load in the fuel depot. And no filling stattion is also permitted to run until this CALIBRATION is done.
We have all the experiences on how this busines in done, and all the neccessary conections both in department of petroleum resource(DPR) and petrol tankers drivers association(PTD).
All we need now is people who are ready to partner with us to bring this to pass.
We are also ready to go into legal aggreement to authenticate our seriousness.
The total amount of 1.5million is needed to set up this business.
You can call us on 08138098961 or email us on emmyluck@rocketmail.com if you are interested to partner with us. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan / I Need N20k To Start A New Blog N300k Monthly Earnings Guaranteed: See How! / Systemspecs Remita Palava On Commission Received From TSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.