Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter (43312 Views)

Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu / Okonjo Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
I like to educate f00ls.

Accept it for what it is, the Iwealas will not go into such ventures without using corporate financing. It makes more economic sense and Mrs Okonjo knows it because that's her area of specialty. The operation we are talking about here is beyond your comprehension. If you read the article well, you will understand that saharareporters insinuated that but in a sinister way. No one saves money to start a corporation in this era especially when corporate funds are available and venture capitalists are scouting for the next good deals.
\

Thank God you know that they can still source for fund from other legit place... I see you still have some part of your brain functioning well... Cheers
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by teamchocolate: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Encourage stealing... wut exactly is wrong with u pple??

nkowaputa:

Please relax. Would u have preferred Abacha style where our money is put in another country without interest and benefit to Nigerians?
Encourage them to establish here and create jobs and development in whatever area they invest.

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by wytecat: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Really? What business was she into? As a finance minister it would be unethical for her to have side deals cos of conflict of interests, and if she had broken the law, then she will have to face the EFCC, and it still boils down to the same issue, she stole, and must be made to return the loot. Buhari will accept the building, diamonds and Hermes handbags. Fg needs to set up auction ministry to sell off these things and use the money for the poor.

NIGERIALOLoCOM:
I can't believe an intelligent and smart fellow like you would allow monthly salary limit your financial growth and expansion.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by HopeAlive14(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good news!

Kudos to the family.

This is far more profitable when compared to those who steal our money and stash them away in foreign banks.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by 48noble(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
teamchocolate:
Don't mind him,very faulty research... he's high on ffk weed..

Bunkum of 33rd order!
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a great daughter of Igbo land....

She is building a mega hospital in Hausa land.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]
yes na, so that she can also take care of my igbo brothers who have also dominated Abuja too, just like we did in lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by wytecat: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bring your best, I'm waiting. You just can't explain it away, a thief is a thief, you need to go and gather your whining strength, cos you have a lot of "they hate us to do" when the Hammer of justice lands on your celebrated criminals like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.
Mordyb:
quit the yapping it will expose your foolhardy thinking

like I always say the the shameless propaganda spinners will accuse NOI but she give them a reply that they cannot have a good comeback for then will abuse like the fools they are and that is the end of that matter.

Besides for those asking about her salary not being able to embark on this project your net worth is not only on your salary and she has the right to invest and if you have proof she diverted funds not hearsay you have the right to petition EFCC and even take her to court
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by baralatie(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you don't know what you're saying,do you know the meaning of 150million dollars? If you put Ludacris,50 cent,Nicki Minaj,Meek Mill,Wiz Khalifa networth together,its not ?up to 150million dollars
really?
what is the net worth of ludacris,59 cents,Nicki minaj,wiz khalifa,meek mill all put together??

this would be fun to know?

1 Like

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by baralatie(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
wytecat:
She's not a reknown economist by any standard, just in your ibotic mind. She was a failure .

She was one of the directors of African affairs in world bank and her salary couldn't have been more than $200,000 per annum and after taxes and bills, nothing is left.

She came to work for Nigeria and received salary in US$ in which Obasanjo wouldn't have paid her more than $200,000 per month, now factor in her lifestyle and her failed "urologist" husband who would have drowned in malpractice insurance if not for a thieving wife, plus children and their bills, it's safe to say that her income was not enough to support her family, let alone build this.

We know she got her cut from Paris club, which is a crime and still our money.

She stole from Nigeria, and even into the last 2 weeks of Gej administration.

This edifice is as a result of the all the money missing under her watch and the $2B she stole in March of this year.

This building is a Nigeria's building built with Nigeria's money, and will remain Fg's property. All you Ibos will do is wail, and get tired.

No lesbo and no sugar mama!

I am very sorry about you information but you are GROSSLY INCORRECT.

2 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by pazienza(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ndiigbo will never learn.

The iwealas are busy investing millions of dollars in Arewa-oduanistan,when Igboland can do with such investment, all that knowledge they have, ivy league and all what,yet no iota of wisdom.
Tomorrow when they hear Kanu Nnamdi shouting of Biafra, they develop palpitations, cos they fear for their investments in Arewa-Odua republic.

They are the selfish lots that will tell you that they are pro Nigerian and anti Biafran, they have refused to invest at home, they would have the rest of Ndiigbo be trapped in Nigeria just to sustain their greed , they are potential saboteurs to the Igbo cause, their greed have blinded them.

Presently listening to the "all hail Biafra" song on Radio Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by ManTiger(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
VISTIN:

We don't want to lose you now. Protect your head for us, or else, it starts rolling.

Or, you can voluntarily sacrifice your head for the project to be completed.

Pls GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!
My thoughts are:
1. Nigerians are known to be massive abusers of anything especially when financial gain is involved, Okonjo Iweala cannot be a saint.

2. Former Pres. Olusegun Obasanjo recently said Okonjo Iweala that worked under him is different from the one that worked for GEJ.

3. With my observation, NOI looks more smart than GEJ and many of the minister, she might have used this to amass wealth unjudiciously.

4. If the worth of the asset is $100m, do you think the Iweala's all together could have had such money, how much is her official salary, how much is Dr. Iweala's salary in his 35yrs of practising?

And probably you don't just understand what I meant by heads will roll, I mean questions will be asked! tongue
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by iamrealdeji(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
baralatie:

really?
what is the net worth of ludacris,59 cents,Nicki minaj,wiz khalifa,meek mill all put together??

this would be fun to know?
luda 25million,50 has dropped to 15million.......
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by wytecat: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
What is correct is that Ngozi Iweala has $2b case hanging on just her neck alone PLUS the $20b joint with her friends, and she will answer for it. You need to invest in your throat by drinking roots cos you guys have a lot crying to do soon.
baralatie:

I am very sorry about you information but you are GROSSLY INCORRECT.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by baralatie(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
luda 25million,50 has dropped to 15million.......
50 is lying about his accounts because of rick,shey you know
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Appareil(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a great daughter of Igbo land....

She is building a mega hospital in Hausa land.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]
WHERE THE MARKET FOR SUCH BUSINESS IS! ABUJA IS FCT!
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by meforyou1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
rather than Sahara Reporters to call the family, instead they called EFCC to ask them if they were aware of the project.
I don't even understand, does one have to take permission from EFCC before they build a hospital?
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by baralatie(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
wytecat:
What is correct is that Ngozi Iweala has $2b case hanging on just her neck alone PLUS the $20b joint with her friends, and she will answer for it. You need to invest in your throat by drinking roots cos you guys have a lot crying to do soon.
another set of bursted lies
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by hapheeyxz: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tranquill:

Which your money? Poor man pikin like you.
abioooo... u are right my brother but we did not come to beg for food in your house....... alhamdulillah for that. as my papa poor reach manage to send me to school and u know what? poor man pikin like me is serving his fatherland ( koppa ).
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by apcpdpallscam(f): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
If dat is d prototype then I know where it's located by gwarimpa fed housing Junctn.i ve always wondered who owns it.my only concern is it's stil fr d echelons.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by baralatie(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
meforyou1:
rather than Sahara Reporters to call the family, instead they called EFCC to ask them if they were aware of the project.
I don't even understand, does one have to take permission from EFCC before they build a hospital?
welcome to propaganda!
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by sammhi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
shizzy7:
Chai!! see escape Stragey!!!
Thieves,,, It will be the most expensive hospital in Nigeria,,, multi Million $ hospital,,- Madam you need to TAPOUT

Hospital for the Maitamas by the Maitamas,

By the time Buhari is through with you that hospital will be a FEDERAL Hospital..... Amen..
jealousy ...will kill you.so anyone who does what is good stole money? na wa o..how did we have such low grade humans ?
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by wytecat: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
When was it busted?

Well you guys are always seeing things that are not there.

baralatie:

another set of bursted lies
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by InvertedHammer: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Thank God you know that they can still source for fund from other legit place... I see you still have some part of your brain functioning well... Cheers
/
You are welcome.

I don't have to charge you any tuition for the free education.

I owe it to humanity to enlighten some ignoramus one at a time.
\
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
You are welcome.

I don't have to charge you any tuition for the free education.

I owe it to humanity to enlighten some ignoramus one at a time.
\

Oya make you go read the real story cos Okonjo Iweala just released on the allegation... Its already on front page... There was never a project like that to start with...

https://www.nairaland.com/2547457/iwealas-multi-million-dollar-hospital-abuja
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by InvertedHammer: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Oya make you go read the real story cos Okonjo Iweala just released on the allegation... Its already on front page... There was never a project like that to start with...

https://www.nairaland.com/2547457/iwealas-multi-million-dollar-hospital-abuja
/
You missed the boat.

Whether it exists or not is pointless.

I argue that such project should not necessarily be tied to their income. On the other hand, you were throwing fictitious numbers about their income and how justifiable the project is from their personal funds.

What business person especially of Okonjo Iweala's calibre would use personal fund to set up a corporation?
The article of rebuttal clearly states that effort to get funding for the project is ongoing. You are truly a m0r0n.

I am done with you.

/
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by meforyou1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
If dat is d prototype then I know where it's located by gwarimpa fed housing Junctn.i ve always wondered who owns it.my only concern is it's stil fr d echelons.
can u describe the place?
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
You missed the boat.

Whether it exists or not is pointless.

I argue that such project should not necessarily be tied to their income. On the other hand, you were throwing fictitious numbers about their income and how justifiable the project is from their personal funds.

What business person especially of Okonjo Iweala's calibre would use personal fund to set up a corporation?
You are truly a m0r0n.

I am done with you.
/

You actually missed the boat from the beginning, you are sad cos you APCshits are mofos and clowns. You are sick in the brain because it was all propaganda for you guys as usual... You should go and bury your head in shame... I weep for your type and anyone that you will train as a father
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by InvertedHammer: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

You actually missed the boat from the beginning, you are sad cos you APCshits are mofos and clowns. You are sick in the brain because it was all propaganda for you guys as usual... You should go and bury your head in shame... I weep for your type and anyone that you will train as a father
/
You have the brain of a maggot.

So you cannot think or reason beyond APC or PDP. I don't give a rat's a!#s about any political party in Nigeria--never belonged to one and never will. I expect some modicum of gratitude for the free education I gave you.
\
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by dahmorla: 1:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Earn Additional Income Without Hassle!

As an adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested in having a genuine additional source of income? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by ttmacoy: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Such tribal sentiments is killing Nigeria? Why must the hospital be opened in her village or state?

Besides from a business sense (the hospital will be a profit oriented hospital not charity) opening in abuja makes more sense than many other states.

oilykid:
I tell you bro, wrong location ..how many of such projects have abuja indigenes built in her region.. You would never see a northerner or westerner building this in another man's land wen there is none in his place.. Even if there are many of it in their place, they would lather cite it outside nig instead of building it in the east cause they know that nigeria is not a country..igbos always carrying one Nigeria for head..
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by ttmacoy: 2:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Obviously the hospital will not be fully funded by their own money. The son is a MBA graduate in addition to being a doctor so he understands how businesses raise funds to pay for such projects.

Rich people use other people's money (OPM) for such projects and not just their savings. The iweala name has enough clout and respect to be able to attract investors.

iamrealdeji:
you don't know what you're saying,do you know the meaning of 150million dollars? If you put Ludacris,50 cent,Nicki Minaj,Meek Mill,Wiz Khalifa networth together,its not up to 150million dollars

1 Like

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by light004: 4:48am On Aug 24, 2015
agarawu23:
its a problem bro

are you telling me we don't have professionals Here in Nigeria for the job?

at least the money should remain here instead of giving it out to foreigners.

maybe she doesn't want us to know how Much the project cost because you know say our mouth too dey leak.
Nigeria needs help. How can a nation develop when majority of her people can easily be manipulated. What's wrong in a renowned medical professor building a world class medical facility in Nigeria to serve her people. Is such gesture not to be applauded? I weak for the kind comments I have been reading; truly a shame that hate has blinded our reasoning.
Sahara reporters someday the doom you wish others shall befall you heavyly laden. Your evil works shall be exposed to the world soon including your paymasters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Uniform In 1948 (PHOTO) / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason / Coronavirus: Tinubu Tells FG To Suspend VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.