Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) (22241 Views)

DSS Nabs 4 Boko Haram Men In Lagos / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) / Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Bonapart(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
largehead:
[size=20pt]Islamic fo0ls[/size]
they are not just fools ma..... i call them 'plague of the world'

2 Likes

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Princedapace(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
See how America and her friends destroyed Libya...

A powerful economy with high standard of liiving

now the home ground for terrorists

Obama, u dey see na

I'm [size=20pt]PrincedaPace[/size]

One house please tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by flokii: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Biafrans are in trouble.. grin
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by victorix(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Boko boys be like: I am so proud to be a Muslim the most peacefull religion in the world. *Slices The head off of a british soldier/father of four on live television to prove how he embraces Islama*

1 Like

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Appareil(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
haul:
I've never seen people as confused and gullible as religionist,be it christian,muslim or any!

You come around to attack the muslim, yet you same christian don't want to join hand to curb this scourge called BH by tackling the root cause.

Let's name muslim countries selling weapons, can you give me names?

Fact still remains christainic countries are the ones selling these guys weapons for their cynical gains, yet no one as seen this.

Tackle the suppliers then this bunch of virgin seekers ragheads leave our dorms!
Quiet please!!
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Gurgle(f): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
why don't these people realize that ISIS doesn't care about or value black people in any way

Theyre just enslaving themselves for a second time smh

How come we don't have all those people travelling to Nigeria to blow it up

They don't even think Nigeria is worth blowing up..thats how much we mean to them
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by haul: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Appareil:
Quiet please!!
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by juicyinn: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
End tym is here please give ur lyf to christ oh i don talk my own

1 Like

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by BishopMagic: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
juicyinn:
End tym is here please give ur lyf to christ oh i don talk my own

The more "pious" the Muslim, the more radical and evil they are.

Muslims who study their koran very well know that Boko Haram are doing exactly what their prophet preached and did.

Do not be fooled. The wounded beast talked about in Revelations is Islam.

The dragon from which it draws authority from is America that stool of satan.

We are living in the end times.

1 Like

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Flairoqy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Blackfire:
Islam why cant u be quiet of sorrows, tears and blood just for one week?
This post is total foolishness. If you can't reply without criticism then remain SILENT!
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Flairoqy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bonapart:
they are not just fools ma..... i call them 'plague of the world'
And you will be surprise that you the Christian s that think we the Muslim s are bad are the worst.
read this link : https://socioecohistory./2014/08/06/french-report-isilisis-leader-al-baghdadi-jewish-mossad-agent/

A Christian disguise to be Muslim is the leader of ISIS, Real name Elliot Simon.
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by yorubatic: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead of mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..

1 Like

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by pheyikemi: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Flairoqy:

And you will be surprise that you the Christian s that think we the Muslim s are bad are the worst.
read this link : https://socioecohistory./2014/08/06/french-report-isilisis-leader-al-baghdadi-jewish-mossad-agent/

A Christian disguise to be Muslim is the leader of ISIS, Real name Elliot Simon.
Jews aint christians but that aside now, why would a person(jew) lie to be someone(muslim) they are not, it means u pple are naturally evil that's why pple disguise to be you(muslims).

2 Likes

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Bonapart(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Flairoqy:

keep quiet there.... till now you don't know islam can do anything to divert attention....isis leader ko boko haram leader ni

1 Like

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Lawsimon(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
pheyikemi:
Peaceful humans from the peaceful religion doing what they know best - TERRORISM.
gat it...peaceful humans...peaceful religion...peaceful terrorism...hahahahahahaha...

2 Likes

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Blackfire(m): 2:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Flairoqy:

This post is total foolishness. If you can't reply without criticism then remain SILENT!

your reply depicts u as an irredemable rescal, what i said is a fact, u almajiri of al taqiya.... Check CNN,BBC, even NTA or al jazeera,who is always on the news? allah, mohamed,islam and there angry almajiris causing tears , sorrows and blood.
They cant live peacefully with anyone, nor with themselves.
U mean jews,budhist,christains,hindus,yazidis,atheist should remain silent while your blood thirsty religion decimates them,since 1415 years.una god never tire? Even other god and religion ve evolved and move to civillization and sanctity of human life
Islam means 'to submit' not peace.

Ni shi Maraga pi.

1 Like

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Blackfire(m): 2:40am On Aug 24, 2015
Bonapart:
you're begging for one week.... ask for an hour first

i read the qu'ran what i found there shocked me, i asked my muslim friends some question... I was told to keep it down, that i shouldnt try that in the north.

What is peaceful about islam?

So i ask all u so called educated muslims...can u please tell your brothers ,can we ve atleast one hour peace in a week?

2 Likes

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by tunde1200(m): 3:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Seriously are you yoruba by tribe?.

yorubatic:
We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead of mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by BishopMagic: 3:40am On Aug 24, 2015
tunde1200:
Seriously are you yoruba by tribe?.

You are proud to be known as a yoruba man but is happy temain without your own nation.

Coward slaves
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=largehead post=37263338][size=20pt]Islamic fo0ls[/size][/quoU

You must be banned. May Allah have mercy on you.
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by largehead: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=almajirimallam post=37271207][/quote]almajiri.
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by bomsilaga(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=29pt]I S L A M A . . .[/size]

[size=14pt][/size]BAD?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Bonapart(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Blackfire:

i read the qu'ran what i found there shocked me, i asked my muslim friends some question... I was told to keep it down, that i shouldnt try that in the north.

What is peaceful about islam?

So i ask all u so called educated muslims...can u please tell your brothers ,can we ve atleast one hour peace in a week?
and with all the crap written in that miserable book, they will tell you islam is the only way to paradise... might be paradise of the devil

1 Like

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by franksam2009: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Islam is peace. Hahahahaha I laugh in spanish
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by fankidzei: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Taqiyya lying marafarker

YOU ARE THE LYING MARAFACKER!
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by BishopMagic: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
fankidzei:

YOU ARE THE LYING MARAFACKER!

How and when?
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Joekole: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Religion of PEACE always killing!!!

1 Like

Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
isis stil get sense pass boko...All fools tho
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Flairoqy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Blackfire:

your reply depicts u as an irredemable rescal, what i said is a fact, u almajiri of al taqiya.... Check CNN,BBC, even NTA or al jazeera,who is always on the news? allah, mohamed,islam and there angry almajiris causing tears , sorrows and blood.
They cant live peacefully with anyone, nor with themselves.
U mean jews,budhist,christains,hindus,yazidis,atheist should remain silent while your blood thirsty religion decimates them,since 1415 years.una god never tire? Even other god and religion ve evolved and move to civillization and sanctity of human life
Islam means 'to submit' not peace.

Ni shi Maraga pi.
Feel yourself! moreover you 've got your fingers and you can type as you wish buy judgment day, every part of your body will testify all these you said bout a religion you know nothing about. Criticizing the masses for one man's brutal act. Continue Mr. e dey sweet you abi?
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by lebete3000: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's time for me to relocate to Ghana.
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
koife:

Ru OK?
Which Allah?!
the Allah we all serve
Re: 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) by Blackfire(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Flairoqy:

Feel yourself! moreover you 've got your fingers and you can type as you wish buy judgment day, every part of your body will testify all these you said bout a religion you know nothing about. Criticizing the masses for one man's brutal act. Continue Mr. e dey sweet you abi?

truth is bitter... That is the bitter truth.

Shukura

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog / Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.