Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

‘some Celebrity Marriages Are Wrongly Advised’ – Mercy Aigbe-gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘some Celebrity Marriages Are Wrongly Advised’ – Mercy Aigbe-gentry (442 Views)

Checkout Some Celebrity Outfit To Movie Premiere 'my Wife And I' / 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal / Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘some Celebrity Marriages Are Wrongly Advised’ – Mercy Aigbe-gentry by Erave: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Over the years, followers of the Nigerian Entertainment Industry have witnessed different celebrity marriage hit the rocks.

In the last few years, the industry have witnessed the divorce of top entertainment personalities such as Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Ini Edo, Uche Ogbodo, Monalisa Chinda, Laide Bakare, Chika Ike, Mbong and Jeta Amata, to mention a few.

With countless movies and several awards to her name, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry is one of the top Nigerian celebrities who is married has successfully combined being married with her celebrity status.

Speaking with ERAVE, Mercy shared her views on the growing rate of celebrity divorces, why most celebrity marriages fail, the media pressures on celerity marriages, and the promiscuous tag attached to some female actress in the industry.

Read excerpts from the interview below.

On the promiscuous tag attached to Nollywood actresses taking the shine off married ones: I take an exemption from that because most of those stories are false. At the end of the day, it depends on individuals and their respective way of life. I wouldn’t agree with you that most actresses are promiscuous.

read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/08/23/some-celebrity-marriages-are-wrongly-advised-mercy-aigbe-gentry/

1 Share

Re: ‘some Celebrity Marriages Are Wrongly Advised’ – Mercy Aigbe-gentry by Mbkite(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

#whenyoufinallyblow –its Don Jazzy Again! / Imo Deputy Governor Preaches Against Violence Among Youth / Photos: Don Jazzy Bags C & S Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.