Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

How To Produce Yogurt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Produce Yogurt (7048 Views)

Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery / Nigeria: Indorama Plans To Produce 750, 000 Tons Of Urea In 2018 / How To Produce Dettol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce Yogurt by JesuspikinM(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yogurt is a food drink made from milk, it is always prepared by the fermentation of milk.
If you are thinking of what to do for part time of full time yogurt is one business you can start and make it big, you can also produce in large quantity and supply to others that want to retail. Since it is a drink it sells very fast like other drinks such as coke, malt and fruit juices. Just imagine how much you can make as a producer of yogurt when it is dry season, when even during this rainy season people buy and drink cold drinks daily.
To learn more about yogurt click on my signature below.
Re: How To Produce Yogurt by InfinityEstates: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why do you have to add already prepared yogurt?
Re: How To Produce Yogurt by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
InfinityEstates:
Why do you have to add already prepared yogurt?

The already prepared yogurt is called the yogurt starter; it contains the yogurt bacteria (yogurt culture) that will turn the milk to yogurt. Without it, there won't be any yogurt.

To make yogurt, you need the yogurt bacteria.

JesuspikinM, which already prepared yogurt brand did you use? I have tried making it for personal consumption but it failed, hence my question.
Re: How To Produce Yogurt by JesuspikinM(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

The already prepared yogurt is called the yogurt starter; it contains the yogurt bacteria (yogurt culture) that will turn the milk to yogurt. Without it, there won't be any yogurt.

To make yogurt, you need the yogurt bacteria.

JesuspikinM, which already prepared yogurt brand did you use? I have tried making it for personal consumption but it failed, hence my question.

I buy the already prepared yogurt from someone that makes yogurt in my area.
Re: How To Produce Yogurt by JesuspikinM(f): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yogurt is a nutritious food drink made from milk, you can make it at home for personal use and you can make it in large quantity for commercial use. Especially, during the hot season when clod drinks and water are needed to re-hydrate the body after losing fluid in as a result of the heat all around us.

Do you know that most packaged yogurt are not as tasty as some of the local ones produced at home? I mean it try it and you will see what I mean. when you start producing yours to sell, you will see that people will buy from you. Even if you do it for home use, you will love it.
Click on http://mildbizpreneur.com/how-to-make-yoghurt/
See you on the blog.
Re: How To Produce Yogurt by DoyenExchange: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: How To Produce Yogurt by alexmicheal500: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
You need UNPASTEIRIZED FRESH COW MILK directly from the farm? Look no further as we have it in whatever quantity of your choice. If you are interested in processing different products like, cheese, wara, yogurt, ice cream, buttermilk, cream milk etc please WhatsApp MICHAEL @ 08150823710 or CALL 07053717929.
PRICE : 800 Naira/Litre (Well Packaged and air-tight).

(1) (Reply)

Hot Product! Make Money Selling Baby Diapers / Establishing A Game Center / Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.