Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. (1348 Views)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Army Kills Ameer Abubakar Gana, Boko Haram Leader And 18 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by aresa: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fayose the IBO Hero....

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by temitemi1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
My ROLE MODEL cool

2 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by aresa: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2015

4 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by brize(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
fayose some peoples nightmare

2 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by prof17(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Abegg make una help me tell fayose say en suppose visit Erijiyan ekiti where the deputy speaker is coming from before APC go take the village from him........ I love him!
Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by Firefire(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
see hero to others... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by Galacious1: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
brize:
fayose some peoples nightmare
for real
Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
[size=16pt]God Bless Fayose, the new Awolowo of Yorubaland.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by Firefire(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Confirmed!

2 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by mascot87(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You mean to say the Ojukwu of Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
mascot87:

You mean to say the Ojukwu of Igbo land
Go on the streets in yorubaland and talk nonsense about Fayose and see if you will not be lynched.. hehe

1 Like

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by mascot87(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Go on the streets in yorubaland and talk nonsense about Fayose and see if you will not be lynched.. hehe

You mean if I go to the streets in Igbo land like Onitsha, Aba, ikwo, Enugu & talk nonsense about Fayose, they will lynch me I know na, them no born me well make I try am. I know d love Igbo's have for Fayose who is the Ojukwu of their today is out of this world

2 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
mascot87:

You mean if I go to the streets in Igbo land like Onitsha, Aba, ikwo, Enugu & talk nonsense about Fayose, they will lynch me I know na, them no born me well make I try am. I know d love Igbo's have for Fayose who is the Ojukwu of their today is out of this world
Well, you know what time it is.. Fayose time. Talk nonsense about fayose and you may get killed by a mob

1 Like

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by mascot87(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Well, you know what time it is.. Fayose time. Talk nonsense about fayose and you may get killed by a mob

Yes, the Igbo mob. I'll not do that. I'll only talk nonsense about him among the Yoruba folks but Igbo folks? Mba

1 Like

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:
god bless Rochas Okoroawusa, the new Ojukwu of igboland.

1 Like

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by Happiness87(f): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
aresa the Yoruba bigot

1 Like

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by aresa: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
See ibo villagers celebrating their Yoruba Hero....

When you have no worthy ibo man to call a leader in iboland, you look for one to praise and admire in Yorubaland.

When we say Yoruba folks are better than your worthless leaders, you shout and cry.

Sai Fayose, leader and hero of iboland grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by Decibel: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
aresa, Alawusa photographer, you and your paymaster Fashola must be jailed for 78 million naira website scandal.

1 Like

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by abumeinben(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
aresa:

When you have no worthy ibo man to call a leader in iboland, you look for one to praise and admire in Yorubaland.

When we say Yoruba folks are better than your worthless leaders, you shout and cry.

You going off point bro....op is no ibo....we need to reset ur SG3594

1 Like

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by aresa: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
abumeinben:

You going off point bro....op is no ibo....we need to reset ur SG3594

nO sH@IT grin
Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by aresa: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
aresa:

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
god bless Rochas Okoroawusa, the new Ojukwu of igboland.
I was in imo state insulting rochas okoroawusa with the locals there, I dare you to do same about fayose in any streets of yorubaland
Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by yorubatic: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
All the good nigerians should support biafrans to achieve their biafra, so we can have peace in Nigeria. I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic devoid of fake products and ogogoro drinking fishermen. ..let have a progressive Odu'a, not northerner

1 Like

Re: The New Igbo Leader And Role Model. PICTURE. by abumeinben(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
aresa:

nO sH@IT grin

Oh no.....op needs reset too embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reserves Ruling On Wike’s Suit Against Peterside / IGBO IN AMERICA HOLD PROTEST AGAINST SHARIA & FOR DEMOCRATIC SELF-DETERMINATION. / Love Or Money? Anambra State University Tuition Fees Is Too Damn High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.