Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. (18305 Views)

Fayose In Fresh Trouble For Alleged Diversion Of N8.877bn Paris Club Refund / Alleged N1trn Diversion: Senate Committee Walks Out EFCC Officials / Alleged N1tn Diversion: Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by Joeace3000(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2015
I am finding unpalatable that no arm of Government has made any concrete move since coming to power. It has all been we will, we shall, we have to. There's been too many promises without any form of action

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get any of our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier
[/b]
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by kitombo: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Lamorde has no choice but to be probe and sack at the end.

No hiding or fighting pigs-P-pigs

Go back to school!
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by U2ice(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Recovered money bin looted again...nawa o
Who b thief who b hunter sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by Chibokgame: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Haba!
should i say there are no saints in Nigeria civil service.

imagin probing the prober.

And Please while the probing is going on, it should not be a closed door meeting.
we want to see his face on national television.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by stamcy(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by DedeNkem: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Sack Lamorde now! He has been in EFCC for too long and has been compromised!

Northerners are not the people qualified to head EFCC, even though they're the biggest thieves.

Let an Igbo or Yoruba head EFCC and see how to fight corruption!
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by kernel501: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2015
danpaul1:
Hmm. This country don tire me. These senators just sit in their comfort zones, fabricate figures and hook it on their perceived enemies, claiming it to be their loot. Who thief pass senators for nigeria??

Let them do there job, please.
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by sanyajava: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2015
if lamorde is guilty of this allegations then so is OBJ guilty of same
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by Runyibee(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2015
Yesooo not only EFCC alone will be probing like other body do the same to them.
Nice move.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by bigerboy200: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2015
I shame for our country.. it's seems everybody is a thief in Nigeria.. somebody will b asked to catch a thief only for d same person to turn into a bigger thief in d process of catching d thief....weeping for dis country.. Only God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by bigerboy200: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2015
snowytee:
The man at the helm of probing is also a thief?Who never thief for this country sef?
Mayb u are a thief ohh.. but as 4 me,i no b thief,i neva thief b4 angry angry
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by Querty(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2015
emmygzy:
Kill him!

lolzzzzz
they should kill him?
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by bollyrozy(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Wow.......Hunt the Hunter
Who is Watching the Watcher

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by hectorswag(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
Why do I get the feeling that this revelation was birthed by a blackmail??

Maybe the Lamorde guy went after some corrupt public servants who decided to come out with these claims just to get back at him!

They probably didn't settle their misunderstandings well so they all taking shots at each other. Very Good!! cheesy

You all should just keep churning out your dirty laundries to the public, we watching! Buhari please do the needful. angry

2 Likes

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by omogin(f): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2015
If them no finally trace most of this cash to Anenih, no be me talk am! Inflation everywhere cos of these civil servant thieves
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by omojeesu(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
At our level of corruption thieves may just be probing another thief and nothing will come out of it!

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by Lasese: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
All this probe nowadays e get as e bi oooo
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by eagleeye2: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
I for one know that Lamorde receives bribe from people detained in EFCC cells before they are bailed. Since no receipts where given in such 'dirty' transactions, I can't prove this allegation. But as far back as 2003, I have witness such happening.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by omogin(f): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
I expect the streets to be filled with protesting unemployed youths, cos of this news, but it won't. We are all so used to kworoption now.
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by eagleeye2: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
hectorswag:
Why do I get the feeling that this revelation was birthed by a blackmail??

Blackmail I doubt it much. Even when he was second in command to Ribadu, Lamorde has been involved in corruption. I am a witness to this, but cannot prove it.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by aristosoft(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lamorde was never a saint. He was brought to head EFCC by Former AGF, Adokeh, who is alleged to be a very corrupt person after the excesses of Farida Waziri in recovering loots and prosecuting corrupt officers.

Adokeh persuaded GEJ to remove Farida and personally recommended Lamorde. So, you cant completely isolate Adokeh from these charges.

#LamordeMustGo We need better hands.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by ajepako(f): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
The hunter has become the hunted

Good for our democracy..

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by PENCILLER(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
EVERYBODY is a CRIMINAL in this ZOOLOGICAL republic called Nigeria even the man who supposed to be fighting criminals is busy looting and stealing..SMH

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by luorquay: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bushmeat don catch the hunter........................HUNTER BEING HUNTED!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by Pennywise(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lamorde is clearly compromised. Little wonder he has done little or nothing since he assumed EFCC chair. He has abandoned his job of cleansing the public office space to chasing after school boys doing yahoo scam. This shows he is not only incompetent like Jonathan but hopelessly corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by tola268: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.punchng.com/news/alleged-n1tn-diversion-senate-to-probe-lamordes-alleged-diversion-of-n1tn/
U see what is happening, no saint in Nigeria leaders everybody needs to be probed

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by free13: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Even efcc..... grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by greatcrown: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why contacting EFCC spoke person?
This is Larmode personal issue and he should speak for himself.

I just hope this is for a genuine motive and not some kind of witch-hunting of Larmode because of the probe of Saraki's wife.

I will continue to watch in 3D for now.
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by Nathokes(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
chai! the way this fifu are stealing this money, me I feel like crying fa! this robbery is in billions if naira fa

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by jackobi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Op that amount high naaa. But if true ( 9ja we hail dee)
Re: Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. by Yeyeosha: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Executive thief thief.

Yeyeosha done come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live: NLC Tarrif Protest At AEDC Abuja - Photos / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House / NUPENG And PENGASSAN Support Petrol Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.