Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion (849 Views)

Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Correct me if I am wrong, I just don't feel the kind of drive Lagos needs to get to the promise land under Akinwunmi Ambode

I have also noticed that Ambode lack the coordination to keep up with multiple institutions that fashola set up that has kept lagos state ahead off other states. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by iPopAlomo(m): 5:31am On Aug 24, 2015
Your Openion Ooo...
Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by koolpal(m): 5:34am On Aug 24, 2015
bored dance to d lagoon

op: pls check this is how the word "opinion" is written and not what u wrote there... "openion"
Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by biznus: 5:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Correct me if I am wrong

Your "openion" is wrong

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by Mannylex(m): 5:38am On Aug 24, 2015
I think your "Openion" is wrong .

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by xamuelotu(m): 5:42am On Aug 24, 2015
ydass:
Correct me if I am wrong, I just don't feel the kind of drive Lagos needs to get to the promise land under Akinwunmi Ambode

I have also noticed that Ambode lack the coordination to keep up with multiple institutions that fashola set up that has kept lagos state ahead off other states. My opinion though

very correct, dat man no get direction

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by NNPCFACTS: 5:48am On Aug 24, 2015
ydass:

Yes you are daft! What is the meaning of openion?
Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by Cutehector(m): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2015
WeLl, agbaje would hav been d right man for d job

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by hola106(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2015
No comment
Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by olasmith10(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2015
I can really c its "your OPENION"
Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by yomexp(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2015
And your"OPENION" is very incompetent.
Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
NNPCFACTS:

Yes you are daft! What is the meaning of openion?

Well, I hit the wrong button Mr smart
Re: Ambode Is Incompetent- My Opinion by owoeyeyem(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
I am actually sad with the way Lagos is being managed by the Governor,just last week in Oshodi my friends counted their losses from the robbery incident at Oshodi Last week Friday alas! to my greatest surprise he has kept mum on the security challenge individuals in the state are currently facing.

These areas are now dangerous under the Ambode Administration

LOCATION NATURE OF CRIME
APAPA,OSHODI,MUSHIN
OJOTA LINK BRIDGE,MILE 2 Robbery
To Mention a few

LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY(Toll) One Chance is Gradually Returning

OTHER FORMS OF DISCOMFORT
KETU,OJOTA,MILE 12,ONIPANU,MILE 2 Danfo Buses Park Indiscriminately on the Highway and LASTMA officials do nothing especially KETU
OSHODI Touts beating up LASTMA Officials and LAGBUS officials , Danfo buses Plying and Loading on BRT Lane

What Our Governor has rather been doing or updating us on His Twitter Handle and Facebook posts are

1. Governor Ambode Visits Commissioner or Attends Aregbesola's Party
2. Governor Ambode Promises This or That

Sometimes i think the Governor is Camera-centric ( loves the attention of the Paparazi)
He has not done anything that is worthy of mention

The Honeymoon is over Sir, We voted for continuity not backwardneess and if this continues the same way we sent PDP away is the same way we would do to you and your Party now our votes are more powerful

Please Guys Lets make them realize that they are gradually failing us and if APC is not going to give us this good governance then The hope will die

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Hand Over Power To Younger Generation – PDP / Suswam Expresses Regrets, Says He Is Ready For EFCC / CCB Trial: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.