Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (40346 Views)

Susan Peters Celebrates 38th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Uche Jombo Celebrates 38th Birthday With A Beautiful Photo / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Oladimejjy(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2015
38 single......this celeb can they think money do it all
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by yinkus204(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Orikinla:

Wrong.
You are actually the mugu, while I am the guru in town.
You better learn how to respect and treat women with good PR.
A woman is as old as she says until proven otherwise.
Don't grudge and don't judge.
fine d guru in a local town, hav u ever see her wit out make up then u will knw dat she is 3yrs older than 38 she call her self.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by PrinceFadipe(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Jenifa it's your day! You've got to dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening & Live like it's Heaven on Earth. Happy Birthday Long Life & Prosperity
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Toks2008(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
oga pass with your stupidity, i don't have time for silly arguments, if you can't raise your point without vague words, don't quote me

Se ko re e?

Did you just use words you dont understand the meaning or you just want to make a mess of yourself on a public forum?

Vague words? from me or you? honestly im scared.

Please go check the meaning of vague and stupidity because you just succesfully embarassed yourself.

mewa n sele ni nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Toks2008(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
oga pass with your stupidity, i don't have time for silly arguments, if you can't raise your point without vague words, don't quote me

Oh sorrry i now understand..

You want me to notice you and i have.

Nice,you try but try not to grow fatter than that and also understand that real men want to see ladies flaunt what they have in their head too asides curves.

Have a great week ahead and please dont quote me...Atteention seeker
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Happiness87(f): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2015
Toks2008:

Oh sorrry i now understand..

You want me to notice you and i have.

Nice,you try but try not to grow fatter than that and also understand that real men want to see ladies flaunt what they have in their head too asides curves.

Have a great week ahead and please dont quote me...Atteention seeker
see this foool, you quoted and claim i want you to notice me, idiot get a life, i had noticed you already with your first insult
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by yinkus204(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2015
PrinceFadipe:
Jenifa it's your day! You've got to dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening & Live like it's Heaven on Earth. Happy Birthday Long Life & Prosperity
see dem bad adviser make she dance and throw party so dat u com chop and clean mouth go, wen all ar mate at d age of 38yrs don get two to three children.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by ykwildchild: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Obienesarah: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2015
Princeparix:

No be this girl Wey act Everyday People?

Well wishing her Gods blessings.
Abi? And anoda drama series 'I NEED TO KNOW ' she dey Try.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Toks2008(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
see this foool, you quoted and claim i want you to notice me, idiot get a life, i had noticed you already with your first insult

Na you get your hand wey u dey take write so write whatever you like.

As far as im concerned im a lover not a fighter and as i wrote before,i have noticed your nice curves and im sure you know i love cuurves and thats why you purposely picked on me for no justifiable reasons and trust me you have gotten my 100% attention.

So i will send you a pm maybe we can get to meet lol.

Baad girl.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Apex32: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2015
HBD to my best fans! Awon goons e hail o grin
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Princeparix(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Obienesarah:
Abi? And anoda drama series 'I NEED TO KNOW ' she dey Try.
Yes I remember. She was a student but she too small there. How come she's 38?
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2015
Redgem i think shes having a party here at coko bar ..
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Obienesarah: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Princeparix:

Yes I remember. She was a student but she too small there. How come she's 38?
No matter one's age uniform makes u small, she's the one saying her age, so lets jst believe her.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by redgem(f): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Red gem i think shes having a party here at coko bar ..

Really?
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Ameena(f): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2015
yinkus204:
see dem bad adviser make she dance and throw party so dat u com chop and clean mouth go, wen all ar mate at d age of 38yrs don get two to three children.

Lol.... cut her some slack nau. Everybody has his/her own destiny. Besides, she was once married....jus didn't work out. She'll surely have her children in due course.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2015
more blessings to her..
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2015
redgem:

Really?
Yh .. Its on the 30th of this month
In london she gonna celebrate it .. With other celebs i think .. Dunno how the ticket is tho
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Arobake: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2015
myners007:
Miss at 38 and still celebrating

Puhleaze... 'Miss at 38' so what? My husband was dead at 32. Leave people to appreciate God and count their blessings at any age.
Better to be miss at 38 than married and miserable like so many are.
And like someone said above, she is bringing laughter to many people, no matter what her heartaches are.
A very Happy birthday, Oluwafunmike. Several happy returns of the day in health and wealth in Jesus Name.xx

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by redgem(f): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh .. Its on the 30th of this month
In london she gonna celebrate it .. With other celebs i think .. Dunno how the ticket is tho

Ok..... Thinking of attending?
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2015
redgem:

Ok..... Thinking of attending?
No i like her
But not to dat extent smiley lol ..
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by redgem(f): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:
No i like her But not to dat extent smiley lol ..

Lol...... Ok
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by yinkus204(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Ameena:

Lol.... cut her some slack nau. Everybody has his/her own destiny. Besides, she was once married....jus didn't work out. She'll surely have her children in due course.
bird of d same fly d same way, y can't she stay humble wit his husband because she want to b in control and d sharp husband no agree mayb u will give her ur brother to marry wen she is 45yrs.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by enginer050(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2015
she is old bt stil lk yongr

kai ban yada baaa oooo
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by aameyah(f): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2015
HerexG:
Bon Anniversaire Madame Funke

Bringing laughs and smiles into many homes even though we might not truly know what you are going through deep down in your heart

And I receive those kisses you blew in the second pics grin

This my own way of saying Thank you Funke cool

Nice!!
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by undisputedgbola(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2015
So where's it stated that she's 38?? #justcurious
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by HerexG(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2015
aameyah:

Nice!!
Thanks
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by mikaael(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2015
kellzsmart92:
I just wished hbd on whatsapp before u posted diz.#brushingmyteeth. lipsrsealed kiss

Who cares?...*makes call*
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by femi4: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Princeparix:

No be this girl Wey act Everyday People I need to know?

Well wishing her Gods blessings.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by oferefe(f): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos for sale!!!, slightly used, still in good condition, internet security installed and some other softwares you will find interesting! pls contact 08063657339
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by InMyOpinion(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
myners007:
Miss at 38 and still celebrating
Show some kindness at least on her birthday

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by messidee(f): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
I still remember "Bisi" from "I need to know"...how she has evolved...now "Jenifa". HBD to u jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P-square, Fally Ipupa & Flavour Pictured Together / Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.