Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (40347 Views)

Susan Peters Celebrates 38th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Uche Jombo Celebrates 38th Birthday With A Beautiful Photo / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by missKiffy(f): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2015
Happy birthday Funke
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Lincoln275(m): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2015
menopause showing green light already, she needs baby papa asap
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by ALAYORMII: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Happy birthday to you

Long life and prosperity
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Temeem3456: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2015
smileyĦãÞÞƔ. Birthday my dearest actress,wishing U̶̲̥̅̊ many years inadvance. Congrt.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Emmahunk(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Happy birthday dear. Posting decent pictures at a time when our actresses think flaunting boobs and asses is the Vogue is commendable. You have indeed earned my respect.
May the good Lord to whom you have ascribed your success continue to lift and bless you.
Happy birthday daughter of Zion

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by MemphisDepay(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2015
HBD sister.. I wish more blessings in live. #JenifaBaby
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by otokx(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
God give this babe Hubby o o, you said its not good for man to be alone

She is a woman.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by justhelp(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Mumu her she has boot celebrate birth dy for any child, and she is celebrating 38years
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by yinkus204(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Damianobi:
I'm suprised she's 38 already HDB 2 her tho.
No dat is her football age
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Orikinla(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Funke darling, I wish you happy birthday and many happier returns of the day with long life and more prosperity of more thanksgivings to our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God who alone deserves all the glory, honours and powers for His faithfulness, loving kindnesses and mercies in the abundance of His infinite grace in your life. Amen.
Cheers to your happiness and success 24/7.
Omo lope, Beta pikin.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by justbonny(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Happy birthday to the only actress with attitude.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by jasperkrekre(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2015
funke a.k.a jenifa...my birthday mate!!! wish u and me llnp
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Smooyis(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Happy birthday Funke. Enjoy your day and ignore all the negative sayings. No one is born without one challenge or the other. It's heartwarming to know that you are this appreciative to God, and that all that you are is by His grace.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Orikinla(m): 7:25am On Aug 24, 2015
yinkus204:
No dat is her football age
Funke no dey football age.
She is 3years older than Linda Ikeji.
My UNILAG sweethearts, from Moremi to New Hall to Madam Tinubu in those most romantic days on campus.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by tonimenia: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2015
I wish her Happy Birthday and

many more years to come.
Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by riddo2(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Drfresh0909:
Happy birthday.
Feel free to visit www.elosonservices.com Today
What do you think about this link" http:///1I3loGQ"
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by mideactive: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Na wah o! No husband
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by juliusjulius: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Happiness87(f): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2015
otokx:

She is a woman.
but Single
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by donRaddoh(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2015
Sulia kan,ayetoro kan,keep it up lady Jenifer..
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by donRaddoh(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2015
Sulia kan,ayetoro kan,keep it up lady Jenifer.. wink
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by yinkus204(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Orikinla:

Funke no dey football age.
She is 3years older than Linda Ikeji.
My UNILAG sweethearts, from Moremi to New Hall to Madam Tinubu in those most romantic days on campus.
U b d latest mugu in town, did u follow her mother labour or u don see her real birth certificate b4, no b wetin she tell u una dey follow, she is using her football age.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by stunning4real: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2015
myners007:
Miss at 38 and still celebrating
and so? Should her life end because of that

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Toks2008(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2015
myners007:
Miss at 38 and still celebrating
Una don come o.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by bewla(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2015
H B D FUNNY AKINDELE
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by micronut(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2015
HBD Funke! God bless You as u ages On.

But sometimes, when i looked @ some of these old celebrities, i feel concern, yet some nairaland girls would come here and yab people if you just a word...

Anyway, much as i don't care....... But i would not stop saying the truth, the rate at which fame and celebrity is rubbing off marriage from our female stars is not funny at all? it's more worrisome when such actress has no "child" of hers at such age of late 30.

Yes we know, marriage is not for everybody as nairaland girls would always want us to believe, is having children also not for everybody...What is this life all about gather all the riches and fame in this world? without a child na your family go dey enjoy the money, hence they would not tell u the truth..

After 10years, the likes of Rita dominic, Agbani darego and funke would see the reality of life..... When they starts seeing their colleague's children graduating from colleague..

What's wrong with taking a break from acting, leave the country and go organize ur life, the likes. Mercy Johnson and Opeyemi aiyeola are living witness today. It's a good decision to make.

What is also wrong in having a side guy, bleep u and get pregnant even if he is junior colleague? the likes of Omowunmi and kaffy are good examples...

At this junction, marriage is less important to these women, getting a kid should be the utmost priority, except if they have come to this world to get fame nd work for family remain.

Once Again, Happy Birth to Miss Akindele. Heaven would smile on you soon...
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by FrankValency(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2015
HBD funke......that 2nd commentor on the pictures thou,u look alike and ehen? She sabi say u dey exist,ppl too like fame.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Toks2008(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
but Single

All you people that are quick to point out that she is single at 38 i really feel for your ignorance.

Many people think getting married is as easy as just picking someone to marry..mtshew

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Eshinery(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2015
redgem:
She shared some pictures on Instagram celebrating her birthday....

Happy birthday to a gorgeous and funny lady Miss Funke Akindele wishing you many more and prosperous years to come...

I so much love this lady

She posted the photo with the caption:

"Happy Birthday to me! The Lord has been so good to me,he's seen me through a lot of troubled times. He has put a new song in my mouth, he has continually blessed the work of my hands. Who am I without you Lord. Opo ojo lo ti ro,ti Ile ti fi mu. Ose Oluwa #thankyouLord for the gift of Life. #birthdaygirl"

https://instagram.com/p/6vnQAXBCT1/

HBD
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Happiness87(f): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2015
Toks2008:

All you people that are quick to point out that she is single at 38 i really feel for your ignorance.

Many people think getting married is as easy as just picking someone to marry..mtshew

oga pass with your stupidity, i don't have time for silly arguments, if you can't raise your point without vague words, don't quote me
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today by Orikinla(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2015
yinkus204:
U b d latest mugu in town, did u follow her mother labour or u don see her real birth certificate b4, no b wetin she tell u una dey follow, she is using her football age.
Wrong.
You are actually the mugu, while I am the guru in town.
You better learn how to respect and treat women with good PR.
A woman is as old as she says until proven otherwise.
Don't grudge and don't judge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / P-square, Fally Ipupa & Flavour Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.